C04

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

----

It’s double update! Do read previous chapter if you haven’t. Thank you.

 

----

 

Chanyeol is kinda bothered with the fact that Jongin is Baekhyun’s friend. It’s really indeed what a small world! He had been keeping to tell Baekhyun about it and it has been more than two weeks after the last time he met his cousins.

Jongin did contact him but he warned the younger to not message or call Baekhyun. Or even tell his boyfriend, Kyungsoo since Baekhyun is a best friend of him. He’s just going to tell Baekhyun himself.

 

Chanyeol didn’t want to know if Jongin aware about Baekhyun’s plan on trying to look for Hyun’s real father. Seeing how Baekhyun comfortable with their marriage life makes Chanyeol reluctant to keep his promise.

 

“Baek?”

Baekhyun who is in the middle of cleaning Hyun’s , looking up at where Chanyeol situated. He gives his husband a smile.

“Yes, Yeol?”

 

Chanyeol didn’t know why his heart flutters at that nickname rolls over the younger’s mouth and the way Baekhyun smiles at him. It’s impossible to feel this kind of thing. Chanyeol didn’t want to get hurt.

“Do you happen to know my cousin, the youngest. Kim Jongin?”

Chanyeol could tell his husband stops moving for a second. Baekhyun finished with the diapers, kissing Hyun’s chubby cheeks before he lifts the little boy up. He nods his head as the answer. “Jongin is your cousin? The one you said the same age as me?”

“Yes, he is.”

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh, eyes moving at the almost two months old baby inside Baekhyun’s arms. Baekhyun gives Hyun to Chanyeol, sitting beside the taller with his curious face. They’re at the living room, with television on so Chanyeol decides to switch it off.

“What’s wrong, Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a smile. “He wanna meet you, though. With his boyfriend, Kyungsoo. I know you contacted one of your friend but I keep wondering why you didn’t meet them. If you want to then I can tell Jongin to come here. It’s fine now.”

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with widen eyes.

“Really? I can meet them?”

Chanyeol nods. “They’re meeting you here. Jongin said Kyungsoo is getting worried over you because I told him to not tell about our marriage to his friends. So I need you to tell your friends yourself.”

He lets Hyun holds his finger, smiling when the little boy holding it like his life depended on it. Daddy loves you, Hyun-ie.

Baekhyun nods. “I’ve been wanting to tell them but I’m afraid if you’re going to get mad. So yeah. If Jongin can come here with Kyungsoo and Sehun, I’m going to be so happy.”

 

Chanyeol lips form a smile when Baekhyun leans his head on his shoulder, fingers caressing Hyun’s cheeks. “Hyun’s growing days by days. I need to go check him up every month for his injection.” Chanyeol nods his head at the growing part. He really did. The little boy grows chubbier and healthier than before.

“You’re not going to cry if he got the injection?”

“I would cry but if he cried. I don’t know how I’m going to go through it. Even hearing him cries make my heart broke.” Chanyeol chuckles at that before he pats Hyun’s bottom slowly. “Alright then, the day he’s getting the injection, I’m going to take him. If you don’t want to see it, then just calm him down if he cries later.”

 

Baekhyun smiles widen as he nods. He moves to kiss Chanyeol’s cheeks. “Thank you for inviting Jongin, Kyungsoo and maybe Sehun here. They’re my only best friends.” Chanyeol nods, laughing when he notices the blushes on Baekhyun’s cheeks.

This time, Chanyeol kisses the cheeks with Hyun still inside his arms. Baekhyun chuckles shyly, slapping his husband’s chest playfully. “Hyun’s looking!”

“It’s just kissing on cheeks, Hyun-ie. As a man, that’s not qualifies as a real kiss.”

“How’s the real kiss then?” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol innocently, not knowing what coming next before Chanyeol’s lips claimed his. His eyes widen but then he replies the kiss with a smile. Still embarrassed when they pulled away, Baekhyun decides to kiss Hyun’s forehead.

 

Chanyeol chuckles looking at the bright red Baekhyun.

“So now you know how to kiss in real, you can practice with me though.”

Baekhyun closes his eyes in embarrassment, choosing to plant his face behind Chanyeol’s shoulder. The taller could only chuckle at that before he lifts Hyun up, kissing his chubby cheek one time. Daddy doesn’t know why, Hyun-ie but I guess I’ve fallen in love. Don’t blame me though! Both you and your appa are such impossible to not fall in love this fast. I can’t believe it too but it’s true!

I love your appa.

And I love you too. Daddy Yeol loves you.

 

 

 

-----

 

“Baek!”

Kyungsoo runs toward Baekhyun just when they stepped inside the apartment. Jongin looks after Chanyeol while Sehun got caught up with seeing Baekhyun full of smiles. When they heard soft cries from the room but then it calmed down, Baekhyun smiles at how curious his friends are.

“Chanyeol is with Hyun, don’t worry.”

 

Jongin nods his head. “I don’t really expect you’re going to marry my cousin, Baek. It’s so unexpected and how you guys meet is such unbelievable!” He said, earning a slap on his chest from Kyungsoo. “Why didn’t you tell me anything?! You’re happy seeing me sad all the time right?”

“I just got to know that two weeks ago, babe. But Chanyeol didn’t let me say anything!”

“Chanyeol know since two weeks ago?”

Baekhyun is quite surprised himself because he got to know about Jongin being Chanyeol’s cousin last night. He didn’t mind though. Chanyeol must have reasons behind it. Jongin nods as the answer. “That time we hang out together, he told us he’s married and when he said your name, I’m beyond shock and I really wanna bring Soo to meet you.”

 

Kyungsoo pouts before he goes to Sehun for comfort. Jongin mouths gape. Baekhyun could only laugh at that before he invites his three best friends to sit. Sehun looks at him carefully. “Baekhyun, you’re fine right?”

“I am. I have a place for Hyun to stay warm and I’m married to someone as kind as Chanyeol. I’m more than fine.” Baekhyun lips form a smile. Looking at Jongin who is trying to coax his moody boyfriend, Baekhyun moves to sit beside Sehun, his childhood friend.

“How’s mom?”

“You didn’t ask about your dad anymore.” Sehun said with lips form a thin line. Baekhyun could only sigh at that, holding in his tears. “I don’t wanna know about him anymore. How’s mom, Sehun? Is she fine?”

 

When Sehun shakes his head, Baekhyun know what’s coming. “An ambulance comes two days ago in front of your house, I don’t see your dad everywhere but the one getting inside the ambulance is your mom. I wanna tell you but ---”

“Which hospital, Sehun? I will ask Chanyeol to bring me there, just tell me!” Baekhyun said a little bit too loud, catching attention from the two lovebirds. Kyungsoo runs toward them with worried face. “What’s wrong, Baek?”

“My mom got admitted in a hospital and she’s alone. I-I j-just… I don-don’t know it’s going to be like this.”

 

Kyungsoo heaves a heavy breathes before he hugs his best friend. Sehun could only look at them with a sigh before Jongin notices Chanyeol at the room door frame. The older holds a little baby inside his arms and is about to come out but seeing how the situation right now, Jongin told him to stay back.

 

“Hyung…”

“Here.”

Chanyeol is surely stubborn and right now, he didn’t know what to do with Hyun inside his arm. Once Kyungsoo and Sehun notices who is the person walking toward them, they clear their throat. Sehun is the first one to stand up and bows slightly at the older.

Kyungsoo did the same, only when Baekhyun looks at who’s disturbing them. But when he looks at his husband standing behind him, he wipes his tears, lips form a fake smile. Chanyeol could only shows his usual expression before Kyungsoo thanked Chanyeol for taking a good care of Baekhyun and Hyun.

Just then the owl-eyes boy moves his eyes to look at Jongin, gasping when he notice the baby inside Jongin’s arms. Baekhyun eyes flutter, biting his lips before Sehun tells him the name of the hospital. “I’m Sehun, Chanyeol-ssi. Thank you for taking care of my best friend.”

Chanyeol gives him a smile.
 

“He’s my husband now. I’m in responsible of taking care of him and Hyun.” Sehun nods his head. Baekhyun holds Chanyeol’s hand, catching his attention when Sehun walks past them to go meet Hyun.

Chanyeol holds the younger’s cheeks, wiping the tears left. “What’s wrong? You’re crying again. I know.”

“Can you take me to the hospital? I wanna go see my mom.” Baekhyun brings Chanyeol’s hands on his cheeks down, holding it still. Chanyeol lips form a smile. “Of course, Baek. Everything for you.” Baekhyun thanks him and then he looks at Kyungsoo who is holding Hyun with such love.

 

Jongin walks toward Chanyeol before he taps the older shoulder.

“Sehun said Baekhyun wanna see his mom. You take him, hyung. Kyungsoo, Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter