Chapter 11

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

As soon as Hyoyeon exited her room, after her much needed nap, Yoona ran to her, held her hand and dragged her to the couch.
“Desperate much?” Yuri, who was sitting on the floor right next to the coffee table, asked her earning a punch on her arm.
“Wait a minute.” Hyoyeon stood up and left, only to come back carrying a few bags. “Here, take a look.” She handed her the bags and also gave her the earpiece.
Yoona was busy organizing and separating everything they brought while Hyoyeon just relaxed playing videogames with Yuri.
Taeyeon woke up before Sunny. The latter spent the night awake, waiting for them to come back, so they took a nap together.
The first thing Taeyeon did when she woke up was to get her hard drives and connect them to her new computer.
Yoona took her laptop apart and used the parts, along with some other she already had, and turned it all into a powerful desktop computer.
Once she had all her backups connected, she took the blueprints and placed them on her desk. She looked through the different designs she remembered drawing in her bedroom and smiled.
The memories of her home flooded her mind but soon her smile vanished as the image of the current state of it brought her back to reality.
A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her smile back.
“Did you find what you were looking for?” Sunny asked, resting her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon grinned.

 

 

Every single soldier in the barracks felt uncomfortable every time they walked past the door that led to the lower floor.
Today that feeling turned to fear every four hours when two guards entered the dreaded door and a minute later two other guards exited it, going back to their assigned positions with visible droplets of blood on their uniforms.
No one dared to look at them as they marched by.

At the bottom of those stairs there was a long hallway with just one door in the far end. A sign on top of the door read ‘Room 000’.

“Again!” A stern voice echoed through the room. A single light shinning over a battered and tied Sean. “What do you want to be?” The same voice asked.
Sean spat on the floor, filling the already large pool with even more blood.
“Free.” He said.
One of the guards raised his baton and hit him. He coughed up more blood as the owner of the voice emerged from the shadows revealing General Hwang.
“Again!”

 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny joined the girls in the living room area, sitting with them on the couches.
“I got it!” Taeyeon said, raising a folder full of papers. Yoona stood from the floor, where she was still sorting, and sat beside her. The excitement was visible on both of their faces.
“Show me, show me!” Yoona extended her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter