Chapter 2

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She sighed in relief and took out her phone, calling the only number she had on speed dial.

“Taeyeon?” The person who answered said.

“They found me.”

 

“Pack everything you need, I’ll be there in ten.”

The call ended as quick as it started.

Taeyeon already had everything she needed packed. She started putting things aside the same day her parents told her that they were looking for her. She managed to only have a duffel bag, a backpack and a dog carrier, she wasn’t going to leave her fluffy friend behind. The only thing left to do was pick up her current electronics and destroy her system so no one would ever find out anything about her.

With the press of a few buttons her system went into overdrive, wiping out every single file and damaging all her storage units beyond repair. Her house was still in lockdown but she had a secret trapdoor under the fridge. She pulled it opened manually and went down, placing everything she was carrying on the tunnel floor. She then went back up and closed it, she pulled a handle and the fridge went back to place.

She ran through the tunnel and stopped when she heard a voice.

“Yeah, I’ll bring her back. Make sure no one follows us.” She sighed in relief and opened the hidden door. A girl her age smiled and approached her, giving her a hug.

“It that we have to meet like this, do you have everything?” The girl said and took her bags, placing them in the side cases of her motorcycle.

“Everything’s in there. I never thought I’d have to do this.” Taeyeon went back to the hidden door and pressed a button before closing it. “You might want to cover your ears.” A beeping sound came from the tunnel and, right after, a loud explosion made it collapse.

“Nice thinking.” The girl said, getting on the bike. Taeyeon followed along and they left.

 

Halfway through to their destination, they had to stop for gas. To Taeyeon’s surprise, they stopped in the middle of a forest. The girl handed her a bottle of water and took one for herself.

“Umm… Hyo? Where are you going to get the gas from?” Taeyeon asked and sipped on her water. She then took out a bowl and poured some for her puppy, who drank it happily.

“I have my tricks.” Hyoyeon grinned and searched for something between the bushes. “Here it is.” She took a hidden canister and approached the bike. “I hid it there so we could stop here. If we were to stop at any gas station they’d ask for ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter