Chapter 3

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We have a lot to talk about.”

 

“First of all, I’m going back out tonight. If you need anything, write it down on that notepad.” Hyoyeon pointed at the coffee table and then dropped the notepad on top, grinning. Ginger got startled and barked.

“It’s okay, buddy.” Taeyeon petted him.

“He’s so cute.” Sunny, who was sitting next to Taeyeon, patted his head and he wiggled his tail.

“He is cute, but we have stuff to do.” Yoona opened her laptop and plugged in a cable that was hanging from the side of the couch. She then used a remote to turn on the projector hanging from the ceiling above them and leaned back on the couch. Her laptop screen projected on the white wall in front of her showing a picture of Yuri sleeping with her tongue out.

“Delete that right now!” Yuri yelled from the other couch. The girls just laughed.

“Fine…” Yoona removed the pictured and showed them the footage from the security cameras around the safe zone.

“Did anyone follow us?” Hyoyeon asked, getting more comfortable.

“No, you were alone all the way here.” Yoona reversed the video.

“Good.” Hyoyeon nodded to herself.

“Tae, what happened this morning when you called Hyo?” Yuri leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees.

 

Taeyeon explained to them how she saw a man lurking around her house.

“It all happened in less than five minutes, but it scared me.” Taeyeon smiled sadly.

“Is the guy in this picture?” Yoona asked. She projected a picture of a group of men wearing black lab coats. Taeyeon took her time examining the photo and shook her head. They sighed in relief.

“Wait, is that a good thing?” Taeyeon questioned.

“It could be… What was he wearing?”

“Wait, I’ll show you.” Taeyeon went back to the room they prepared for her and came back with her tablet. “Here, it was all recorded.” Yoona took the tablet and logged it in their secure network. She then transferred the videos to her laptop and played them.

They saw the man using a grappling hook to get over the wall and into the yard. He was wearing a dark hooded jacket and brown pants. His face was not covered.

“Do any of you recognize him?” Taeyeon asked. They shook their heads.

“Sunny?” Yoona looked at her and she shook her head too.

“I’ve never seen him before.” They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter