Chapter 10

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One hour before the clock hit midnight, the air in the safe house was calm.

The girls were all sitting together in the kitchen; they decided to have a late dinner as to not have to suffer the long wait. They were too excited about the expedition and time was too slow.

“Did we pack water?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes…” Taeyeon thought for a moment. “I think”

“Check later, now it’s time to eat.” Sunny placed another piece of meat on her half full bowl.

“Yes ma’am.” Taeyeon bowed to her, earning a playful hit on her shoulder.

 

 

The sound of a zipper closing broke the silence in Taeyeon’s room.

“Do you have everything?” Sunny stood up from the bed, joining Taeyeon next to the desk where she had her bag.

“Not everything.” Taeyeon turned to face her.

“What do you need?” Sunny asked wondering.

“This.” Taeyeon hugged the surprised Sunny, who kissed her cheek and hugged her back.

“You’re adorable, did you know that?” Sunny moved away a little, not parting the hug. Taeyeon nodded and pecked her lips.

“You’re adorable too.” Sunny smiled, leaning in.

“If we’re fast we may be back before the rally even starts.” Hyoyeon appeared in front of Taeyeon’s room, she adjusted her backpack and then raised her head to look inside. “Sorry, I’ll go get my things ready, take your time.” Hyoyeon left as fast as she appeared.

Sunny and Taeyeon giggled and shared a loving kiss before joining the girls in the living room.

 

 

Once they had all their things, they brought them to the entrance, where Hyoyeon’s bike waited for them all ready to go.

Hyoyeon started it while Taeyeon pressed the code on the wall to lower the ramp.

“Ready?” Hyoyeon asked when the ramp reached the bottom. Taeyeon joined her on the bike.

“Yes.” She replied through the earpiece they were wearing.

“Yoona?” They put on their helmets and checked everything was secure on the bike.

“All good here, you can leave.” Hyoyeon drove out through the ramp and off to their destination.

Yoona kept track of them both through the drones and the gps she attached to their ear pieces.

 

 

They were already at the landfill when the clock hit four am. The drive there was calm, not much traffic there as they expected.

Taeyeon froze once t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter