Chapter 5

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months later…

 

“Everyone! Living room!” Sunny yelled as soon as she arrived from work.

The first one to greet her was Ginger, of course.

The girls appeared in the living room not long after, followed by a sleepy Yoona.

“What is it? I was taking a nap.” Yoona complained and proceeded to lie down on the couch. Sunny chuckled.

“We have mail, after almost a year.” Sunny said and proceeded to give each their envelope.

“From who?” Taeyeon asked, curious.

“Our parents.” Hyoyeon responded making her smile.

Taeyeon sat down next to Sunny, the latter patted her knee.

“I have something else for you but I’ll give it to you after dinner.” Taeyeon just nodded, wondering.

“Aww, they’re making me cry.” Yuri wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

“Yes! They sent the recipe to make their chocolate cookies.” Yoona grinned.

“Aren’t you going to open it?” Sunny asked Taeyeon, who couldn’t hide her teary eyes. “Would you like to do that in private?” Taeyeon nodded, shyly.

 

 

Taeyeon went back to her room; Ginger followed behind and laid down on the floor right next to her bed. She sat down and opened her letter.

 

‘Dear our wonderful Taeyeon,

We couldn't be happier when we found out you were with the girls.

We were scared because our house is gone. They demolished it; the only thing left is some rubble on a landfill close by.

We thought they managed to find you but then we found out that no one was inside when they went there.

We're so proud of you. You will always be our smart girl.

We miss you tremendously and we can't wait to have you in our arms again.

We love you so much,

Mom and dad.

P.S: We hope your fluffy friend is still with you.’

 

Taeyeon read the letter over and over again. Tears kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter