Chapter 9

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon tried to be as quiet as possible while entering Yoona’s room. She silently closed the door behind her and leaned over her bed.

“Yoong, it’s four am. We have to test it now.” Hyoyeon whispered.

Yoona stirred and nodded, just as Hyoyeon left the room. She stretched her arms and stood up.

Hyoyeon made her way to the front entrance and took one of the bicycles that were hanging on the wall next to her beloved motorcycle.

“Hyo, can you hear me?” Yoona’s voice came out of Hyoyeon’s ear piece.

“Loud and clear.” Hyoyeon responded, pushing the code to lower the ramp.

“The system is on; I can see where you are...”

“Creepy.” They both chuckled. “The ramp is down, I’m heading out.”

“Okay, let’s see how far this reaches.”

 

 

Dr. Pros was awakened by an alarm that everyone knew very well. Someone was on the run and by the second ring of that alarm every single soldier should be on the way to figure out where, how and who is running away.

He was calm, he knew that his men would be back soon with information, so he decided to get dressed quickly and go to his office. He ordered one of his servants to make him coffee.

Both the coffee and the news arrived at the same time. He thanked his servant and gave way for his general to speak.

“There was a situation at the rally’s warehouse. It’s under control now.” The general spoke and he nodded. “Two workers, twins, one of them killed one of the guards and knocked out another one.”

“Impressive.” Dr. Pros took a sip of his coffee. “Tools?”

“None, his own hands and the guard’s gun.” The general explained.

“What about the other one?” He asked, sitting down on his desk. He gestured the general to sit down in front of him.

“Nothing special.” The general showed him footage with a tablet.

“Take him with you to the barracks; you know what to do with him.” Dr. Pros commanded. “As for the other one…” He thought for a moment. “Take him to professor Sliver, and tell him to use him in today’s demonstration.”

“Yes, Sir.”

 

Taeyeon woke up at the same time as Sunny. She had set an alarm so she could prepare breakfast for her before she leaves for work. She does it every single morning and Sunny loves it.

Once she had it all set on the kitchen table, she went back to her room and brought her tool set and Ginger’s collar.

Not long after, Sunny arrived. She was greeted by Ginger who, after receiving a few pets, followed her to the kitchen.

“Good morning, Taengo.” Sunny said with a smile on her face. Taeyeon smiled.

“Good morning.” Sunny sat down beside her and Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

“What are you doing?” Sunny asked, reaching for her coffee.

“I’m fixing Ginger’s collar. I took the key out so I don’t have to bring him with me tonight, and now I’m putting it back together again.”

“That sounds complicated. You’re really smart.” Taeyeon glanced at her and Sunny pinched her cheek.

“Is there any breakfast for me too?” Yuri asked, sitting down with them.

“Of course, there’s plenty for everyone.” Taeyeon stood up and poured her some coffee. “Here you go.”

“Why, thank you.” Both Taeyeon and Yuri bowed to each other and then they laughed. Sunny smiled at their interaction and then checked her watch.

“I have to go or I’ll be late.” She said and downed what was left of her drink. “I’ll come back after work, okay?” She said, leaning in to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. The latter nodded with a smile on her face.

 

Yuri stayed with Taeyeon in the kitchen keeping her company while she worked on the collar. She already had a couple of Stun guns and expandable batons ready for their expedition. She was drawing some blueprints for a weapon when Taeyeon spoke.

“Yul?” Yuri raised her head. “Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter