Chapter 7

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…

 

“This is where I was staying when you called me. The number you used to contact me was from a burner phone that I actually had to burn. No pun intended.” Hyoyeon explained while pointing at the map she drew while waiting. Taeyeon was sitting beside her, listening to her.

“I don’t think you understand puns.” Yuri, who had a wide arrange of weapons on display, said.

“I don’t think so either.” Hyoyeon chuckled. Yoona reached for one of the guns and Yuri slapped her hand.

“Ouch!” Yoona pouted.

“I think it’s best if we get there together and then we separate. That way we can cover more ground in less time.” Hyoyeon thought for a moment.

“How will we be in touch? My house was big, the rubble will be massive.” Taeyeon questioned. She was focused on the mental image she had of her house.

“I can help with that.” Yoona raised her hand, like a kid waiting to ask a question.

“Yes Yoona?” Hyoyeon gave her way, like a teacher. They both chuckled.

“We can make a two-way radio or something like that.” She said, pointing at herself and then at Taeyeon.

“I have an idea.” Taeyeon ran to her room and retrieved her tablet; she then made her way back to them as fast as she could. “How about we use this? Its small and we can hide it easily…” Taeyeon opened a picture that showed an in-ear headphone.

“That can work; I have a few broken walkie-talkies we can use for pieces.” Yoona held Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her to her room.

“Okay…” Yuri and Hyoyeon shrugged and continued checking the weapons.

 

 

The plan was simple. Get there, scavenge and leave. But as straightforward as it sounds, it has a lot of factors to go through. They don’t know if anyone’s going to be there and they also don’t know if there’s anything there to begin with.

“We could hit the jackpot or we could get hit by the prospects.” Hyoyeon was packing a bag in her room and Taeyeon was with her. Sunny was getting Taeyeon’s bag ready. Her reason to do so was that she didn’t trust she’ll take what she needs to survive.

“We should s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter