Chapter 12

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The droid moved its head, scanning the people in front of it and then raised an arm.

“Hello Taeyeon.”

 

“Hello Bit.” Said an excited Taeyeon back and then looked at Yoona, who had the biggest smile on her face.

“This is amazing.” Yoona high fived Taeyeon “We have to show the girls.”

Yoona turned to leave but Taeyeon stopped her.

“Bit, full scan” Taeyeon commanded. The droid’s eyes turned dark red and started flickering.

A couple of minutes later its mouth opened emitting a beep.

“Full scan complete” The droid said just as Taeyeon reached for her tablet, opening an app called ‘Bit’ where she looked at the results of the scan.

“Looks good” She handed the table to Yoona “What do you think?”

Yoona took her time going through the results of the scan and then agreed that everything was working fine. After that, they both headed to the living room area followed by the droid.

 

“Oh my, it works?” Yuri, who was sitting on the couch talking to Hyoyeon, stood up as soon as she saw them.

“It does. We just need to tweak a few things here and there but it does work.” Taeyeon told them proud.

“We also have to be scanned by Bit so it responds to us. So far it only responds to Taeyeon.” Yoona explained.

“That is so cool! What can it do?” Hyoyeon asked as they all sat down. The droid stood behind Taeyeon.

“I designed it for protection, but it can do anything we tell it to.” Taeyeon explained.

“Like cleaning or cooking?”

“Yeah, if there’s anything in particular you want it to be able to do just let me know and I’ll program it into its software.” Yoona told them and they stood up. “For now, let’s just get scanned before we do anything else.”

“How?” Hyoyeon stood up too.

“I have to use the scanner from my room and then I have to record your voice so it can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter