XI | S P I L L E D

MONSTER

Song: AOA - Like a Cat


 

| Jungkook’s POV |

 

I walked through the streets with Hyeyeon in my mind. I can’t imagine her being hurt or worse, being used. I can’t let them get her, no way. I know I’m not supposed to go against Namjoon’s words but the love of my life is being involved in this. I cannot let it happen.

After walking a few miles, I stood a few metres away from a huge mansion.

This must be the place.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the mansion. As I got closer, I felt Hyeyeon’s aura grow strong from the mansion.

Well, at least I know she’s safe in the mansion.

I was about to knock on the door when I spotted one of the wolves. I quickly ran and hid in one of the nearest bushes then slowly peaked through.

“Baekhyun, can you stop being worried about Kyungsoo for once? Nothing will happen to him, I believe he can protect himself and he will be back safely.” The tall-looking guy said as he walked towards the short-looking guy.

Wait a minute, I remember him.

The guy that I bumped into a few weeks back after meeting Hyeyeon at her house. He’s together with them? Should I be worried that he’s with them or not? Million thoughts rush through my mind.

So, his name is Baekhyun.

“Alright, I’ll try not to be worried about Kyungsoo…” Baekhyun said to the tall-looking guy. Both then entered the mansion.

I was about to stand up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look and saw a girl with straight red hair glaring at me with her dark red crimson eyes.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She said sternly.

“I-I’m not going to attack you.” I stuttered.

“What makes you think I’m going to believe you?” She said as her grip on my shoulder tightened.

“Look, I’m not lying! I’m here to inform you about something! It’s regarding my clan…” I exclaimed as I put my hands up, surrendering.

“Fine. Come with me.” She said as she pulled my hand and drag me somewhere deep into the woods.

Oh . I hope she won’t kill me…

She chuckles. “Don’t worry, I’m not like my brother who doesn’t give any vampires mercy.”

I kept quiet and followed her.

After walking a few miles, she stopped in front of a beautiful looking waterfall. She then sat down on the rocks and tapped the seat next to her, indicating me to sit down.

I sat and look at her. “Why did you bring me here?”

“So that the other wolves won’t know you’re here and besides, this is where I come to relieve my stress.” She said while closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

“So, what did you want to tell me?” She asked while looking at me.

“Well…One of my brother has a plan.” I said.

“I assumed that brother of yours is Namjoon?” She asked.

“H-how did you-“ She giggles.

“Which rival wouldn’t know about their opponent’s names? Anyways, you may continue.” She said.

“Since you know my brothers, it’s easy for me to explain everything to you. Namjoon planned to capture Hyeyeon and use her and other 2 wolves as a power source to create more vampires in this world.” I explained.

“So, Namjoon is taking over the mission after your father died but what do you mean by ‘other 2 wolves’?” She asked, confused.

“Well, from what I heard, Namjoon said the other 2 wolves if they were to transform into vampires and combine powers with Hyeyeon, the rate of success in turning this world into vampire is very high. If I’m not wrong, the 2 wolves that Namjoon mention is Dahye and Haeryung.” I said as I turned to look at her.

She froze, her eyes widen. “W-what’s wrong? Did you sense another wolf here?” I panicked.

“N-no… I’m Dahye. The other wolf is my best friend…” She softly speaks. My eyes widen.

“Why are you telling me this? Aren’t you part of the plan?” She looked at me suspicious.

“I don’t want to be part of the plan. I can’t let them use Hyeyeon, she’s someone I love dearly. I can’t imagine her hurt. I knew she is with you guys, that’s why I came to inform.” I said as I looked down.

I felt her gaze soften. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Dahye giving me a warm smile.

“Don’t worry, we’ll protect her well. And, thank you for informing me about this. The other wolves must know about this. Thank you once again.” She said as she smiled at me.

What’s this feeling? I feel very happy and warm after what I’ve done. Is this what it feels like doing the right thing? If it is then, I’m going to continue doing the right things. Even if I’m going against my brothers and my step-father.

“One question.” She then turned to me.

“Ask away.” I said.

“Wouldn’t any of your members be suspicious about where you’re going?” She asked, tilting her head.

“Well, I’m not sure about that… Why?” I said, curious. Dahye then came closer to my ears.

“Because, I have a feeling that someone from your clan is watching us intensely.” She whispered into my ears. My eyes widen as I turned my head to look around.

“Give me a minute.” As she said that, she disappeared instantly into the woods and came back with someone in her grip.

“J-jimin!” I exclaimed as I stood up on my feet.

“So, Jimin is your name. You must be Hyeyeon’s classmate then.” Dahye smirked and threw him on the ground.

Jimin turned to Dahye and glared at her then turned back to me. I awkwardly stood in front of Jimin while looking around, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

“So, you spilled our ing plan to our enemy? ing brilliant Jeon Jungkook. You’re a spy for them now? Huh? Wait till I tell the rest, especially Namjoon. He’s gonna screw your big time.” Jimin said as he smirked.

Dahye then grabbed Jimin by the collar and pulled him up.

“Oh no, you’re gonna keep your mouth shut you little . I’m gonna keep track of you and if I found out that you tell the rest of your little rats, I swear I’m gonna come after you and shred you into pieces including your other rats. You hear me, Park Jimin?!” She exclaimed sternly as she growled at him.

I could’ve swore I heard Jimin swallow his saliva hard. Not to mention he looked small compared to Dahye. Jimin then nodded repeatedly as Dahye threw him on the ground. Jimin turned to me and glared before running into the woods.

“T-thank you for helping me…” I stuttered.

“No worries, come. You can stay with us for the meantime! Don’t worry about the rest, I’ll explain to them and don’t worry, I’ll be here to protect you from them.” Dahye assured me.

I gave Dahye a small smile and walked back to the mansion with her. She unlocked the door to the mansion and entered first. I then entered after her and stood behind her, scared if any of them attacked me.

“Song Dahye, where have you- IS THAT A VAMPIRE BEHIND YOU?!” A female exclaimed out loud, making the rest of the clan come out to the living room.

Oh , I’m dead.