V | N E W F R I E N D

MONSTER

Song: VIXX - Chained Up


 

| ✧ |

 

Jungkook just came back from visiting Hyeyeon, just to see her from far. He misses her so much. Missed her laugh, her smile and her presence that gave Jungkook peace but then, when he was on his way back home, someone bumped into him. Jungkook hates it so his eyes turned crimson red.

"Hey, are you blind?!" The guy that he bumped into shouted at him.

Jungkook paused and turn around, glaring at him with his crimson red eye but surprisingly, the guy's eye colour changed to yellow.

He smirked. "Till we meet again." Jungkook disappeared. He removed his hoodie and sighed.

"I just bumped into a wolf but... why couldn't I sense him from far?" Jungkook mumbled to himself. At the same time, Taehyung entered.

"Yo Jungkook!" He smiled. "Hey, Taehyung." Taehyung walked towards Jungkook but suddenly turns serious.

"Did you come across a wolf?" Jungkook froze.

"Y-yeah, a normal wolf." Jungkook stuttered but Taehyung didn't seem convinced with his story.

"Spill it out." Jungkook sighed and told him everything.

"So, you knew he is one of our enemies?" He nodded.

"His eyes were yellow but the weird thing is that I couldn't sense him from miles away..." Taehyung shook his head and pat on his shoulder.

"Let go of your feelings for that girl. She's the reason why you can't sense any enemies from far. Remember Jungkook, whoever she is, she still cannot be part of us." Taehyung explained him and left, leaving him dumbfounded.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was still in confusion.

*What does he mean by 'till we meet again'? Do I even know him?* He thought.

He shook it off and continue walking to fulfil his promise for his best friend. Not too long until he bumped into a girl, making her fall.

"I-I'm sorry." She stood up, wanting to walk away but Baekhyun grab hold of her hand. Hyeyeon couldn't think of anything. All she wanted to do was to chase after Jungkook.

"K-kookie..." Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

"T-take me home please... It's just up ahead..." Hyeyeon mumbled hurtfully. Baekhyun nodded.

"Alright, let's go." With both arms supporting her, he senses that the vampire guy was somehow related to her.


| Kyungsoo's POV |

 

I was sleeping when an unpleasant scent lingered outside. My eyes opened wide while i got up and walked to the window fast. Weird. My windows are closed and yet I can still smell it.

"Do Kyungsoo! Get out from your room! We have enemies on the loose! " I flinched when Kris hyung shouted.

That hyung sure has a loud voice. I ran out from my room and gasped. V-vampires and there were 7 of them, smirking in front of all of us. I quickly joined Kris and the others. Kris and Chanyeol stand in front us since they are the tallest, strongest and well-trained.

Kris growled. "What the do you want?" They smirked again.

"Tch, what kind of enemy are we if we were to reveal our plan? You’re basically pathetic." One of them said. Kris looked at us then back at them.

"You must be Kim Namjoon, judging by the way everyone stands behind you. But the question is, can you even kill all of us in one day to continue with your useless plan?" We all looked at him with wide eyes. The same guy scoffed.

"Not even a problem." Namjoon smirked.

Suddenly, one of the guy from the group fell unconscious. We were surprised. The vampires started to panic. I can't use my power because if I do, I might destroy our house. Kai teleported Dahye and Haeryung to his room while Chanyeol hyung uses his fire power and set flame in front of them. It was brighter than before. They shut their eyes and groaned while stumbling backwards, trying to block the burning flame by using their arms.

"T-this isn't over!" Another guy shouted and all of them fled from our house.

"Thank goodness you didn't burn the house again." Kris sighed in relief. Chanyeol frowned.

"Very funny Kris, very funny." I said sarcastically. Kai teleported back with Dahye and Haeryung.

"You do know there's a door that's connected to this living room and it's only like 3 metres away?" Dahye said, pointing out the obvious. Kai shrugged and hugged his little sister.

"Who are they and what do they want?" I mumbled. Kris looked at me and put his hands at his waist.

"The infamous vampire clan, Bangtan. One of the most feared vampire clan and that guy who was standing so proudly is their leader, Kim Namjoon. Not sure why they’re here but there must be a reason and that is one thing I’m sure of. If they get what they came for, they can practically destroy every wolf clan in the world and take our place to make a bigger clan of vampires in this world." Kris explained.

"That sounds bad, we have to protect our clan and probably everything in this house since we don't even know what's their current motive." I said.


| ✧ |

 

At the same time, Baekhyun was cooking for Hyeyeon something while she sleeps. Baekhyun looked at the time.

"It’s almost midnight and she still haven't wake up." He mumbled.

Suddenly, a sound of the door creaking open can be heard. Baekhyun looked up and saw Hyeyeon walking down, stumbling. He dashes to her as she was about to fall.

"Hey, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. She nodded.

"T-thank you." She said. He led her to the dining room.

"I cooked some food for you. Please eat it, you look weak." Baekhyun said. Hyeyeon flashed him a weak smile.

"Thank you once again." Hyeyeon ate it bit by bit.

"My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Baek." He smiled. Hyeyeon nodded.

"I'm Hyeyeon." He replied with a nod.

What a beautiful name.

"Thank you..." Baekhyun stared at her weirdly.

"D-did you just read my mind?" He stuttered in shock. Hyeyeon shrugged.

"I don't know... I thought I heard you speak so I replied back." Baekhyun slowly nodded in understanding.

"Hyeyeon, do you have any surname? Like Kim, Lee or Park?" He asked.

"Hyeyeon, Do Hyeyeon.” Said Hyeyeon softly. Baekhyun nodded in aknowledgement.

After a late dinner, Baekhyun had to leave.

"Thank you Baekhyun." She smiled. Baekhyun blushed.

"My pleasures. See you again, Hyeyeon." He smiled and left. Hyeyeon closed the door and sighed.

"Kookie..." Hyeyeon began to play with her necklace.


| Hyeyeon POV |

 

I was in my room when I felt someone behind me. I turned around and smiled.

"Kookie! You're back! Where were you? I've be-"

"Hyeyeon." I froze. His voice was stern and serious.

"K-kookie, what's wrong?" I wanted to touch him but he slapped my hand away. He glared at me with his crimson red eyes. I gasped. H-he's a vampire? My eyes started to water. He changed.

"K-kookie."

"Leave. I don't want to see you anymore you monster. From this moment onwards, i will forget everything that we've done and created, our memories meant nothing but rubbish to me. In fact, I saw that you have found someone new. Be happy without me Hyeyeon." He said sternly and left.

D-did I hear that correctly? Did he just call me a monster? Is he really the Kookie who cares for me? How could I forget all memories?! It was one of the most precious memories ever since my parents died! I screamed my lungs out when suddenly, flames appeared out of nowhere. I was shocked and ran for my life but flames were surrounded everywhere around me. I cried for help but no one came. Out of the sudden, a bright light appears.

"You'll be save." I felt so warm and protected and the next thing I knew, I was unconscious. Baekhyun smiled.

"Sleep tight." He kissed her forehead. Baekhyun knows someone is staring at the both of them.

"I know you're there." He said. The figure stood beside him. Baekhyun glared at him.

"Erase all her memories and make sure she doesn't know who I am." Jungkook said.

Baekhyun wanted to punch his face so badly for hurting Hyeyeon but he controlled himself.

"ing ." He took a deep breathe.

"If you know you are going to abandon her someday, you shouldn't have befriended with her." He snapped.

"It's my problem so mind your own ing business. You don't know the whole story." Jungkook left.

I don't have a choice! Jungkook thought. Baekhyun sighed and stared at Hyeyeon with pity.

"I'm sorry you have to experience this." He used his power and erased every memory she had with Jungkook.

I will always love you, Hyeyeon. Wait for me. I’ll come back for you.