IX | F O U N D

MONSTER

Song: VIXX - On & On


 

| Dahye’s POV |

 

“Haeryung, bring her into my room and lay her on my bed.” I said as I put aside the shopping bags in the living room.

Haeryung nods as she teleported to my room with the girl unconscious in her arms. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water when Kris came to me with his eyes, crimson green.

“I sense and smell a vampire. Are we in trouble again?” Said Kris in a stern tone.

“I don’t see anyone outside our house. I just brought home a woman who almost got killed on the streets. I grabbed her and pulled her away from the busy traffic when she fainted in my arms. Haeryung and I didn’t know what to do so we brought her home and now she’s currently resting on my bed.” I explained.

“So, does this mean she’s a vampire?” Asked Kris while narrowing his eyes at me.

“Do I look like her mother or something? Stop being so mean. So what if she’s a vampire? Not all vampires are harmful okay. Look at VIXX, they’re our friends and they’re vampires too.” I said to Kris while rolling my eyes and proceed to drink my water.

“Fine, but if anything happens to you or Haeryung, I will not hesitate to kill her.” Said Kris sternly.

“It’s fine by me.” I said as I walked out of the kitchen and proceed to my room.

I opened the door to my room and shut it then walked towards the woman. I proceed to sit at the edge of my bed and stare at her.

“How is she Haeryung?” I asked.

“She fainted due to lack of blood, food and water. We need to feed her as soon as she’s awake.” Said Haeryung while touching the woman’s forehead.

“Alright then, I’ll get Kyungsoo to cook for her some chicken soup.” I said as I brought my blanket and cover the woman.

"But, hasn't Kyungsoo gone hunting with Lay today?" Haeryung asked.

"Oh yeah, it's okay. I'll cook for her then." I said.

The door to my room opened. Haeryung and I turned to see who it was. Kris, Suho, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun.

“Oh, why are you guys here?” I asked.

“Just to look at the situation. Is she really a vampire?” Sehun asked. Suho nudge him and shook his head.

“I don’t really know Sehun. But if she is, let’s hope she’s the kind one.” I said as I stare at the woman sleeping.

"Well, her aura is different from what we usually felt from Bangtan if she is a vampire." I explained.

"She has a point, but whatever is, do not keep your guard down around her. You might never know what she's capable of doing. I don't want anyone hurt, especially you." Said Suho while giving me a warm smile.

“God, get a room you two.” Said Sehun as he pretends to throw up.

I lightly smack Sehun on the back of the head while chuckling.


| Hyeyeon's POV |

 

I groaned as I smelt the scent of lavender around me. "Oh? You're awake." Someone softly said. I slowly opened my eyes and realised I wasn't in my room. I shot up and widened my eyes in confused.

Where am I? I looked around me and I saw a woman wearing a pastel peach dress with a grey jacket on. "Are you feeling better?" She asked softly. I remained silent. I can't think straight.

Suddenly, something warm touched my arm, I flinched. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you but you're very cold. Let me warm you up." She sat down beside me, holding a wet warm towel and gently dab on my face. It hurts.

I slowly put away her hand from my face. "I-it's fine." I whispered softly.

"It's okay, I won't bite." She smiles warmly at me and continues to dab my forehead. I smile shyly, feeling warm and embarrassed.


| Dahye's POV |

 

"I know that you're afraid of her. Don't worry, we don't bite and we're here to help you." I said softly while holding onto her hand.

But… How do I know if I can trust you? I heard the woman’s mind.

“Don’t worry, we may look intimidating but we’re actually nice people.” I said while giving her a warm smile.

"H-how did you know?" The woman asked while stuttering. "I can hear voices from far and I can read minds. I'll explain everything once you're feeling better." I smiled.

"My name is Dahye, Wu Dahye. The one on your left is Haeryung, Kim Haeryung and the five guys behind me are Kris, Kris Wu, My idiotic brother. Junmyeon, Kim Junmyeon or you can call him Suho. Sehun, Oh Sehun, Jongin, Kim Jongin or you can call him Kai, Haeryung's brother and Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol, Haeryung's boyfriend." I introduced everyone to her. She nodded.

"What's your name?" Asked Sehun.

"H-hyeyeon." I widened my eyes. "Hyeyeon… Do Hyeyeon?" I gasped.

Hyeyeon turned her head to me like a lightning, asking me how do I know. "I-I happened to come across with this website where your name was stated there."

Is she looking for her brother like what the website stated? Should I ask?

"Y-yes I'm looking for my brother." I widened my eyes in surprise.

Did she just re-

"Y-yeah. I just did unknowingly." I looked at Haeryung then at the guys then back to Hyeyeon.

"You must be hungry, is chicken soup okay for you?" I asked Hyeyeon. She nodded with a warm smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said as i stood up and walked out of my room to make Hyeyeon some chicken soup.


| ✧ |

 

Hyeyeon tapped on Haeryung's shoulder. Haeryung then looked at Hyeyeon.

"Yes Hyeyeon?" She asked.

"Uhm, about what Dahye said. What does she meant by 'She'll explain everything once I’m feeling better'?" Hyeyeon asked.

"I'll explain it to you." Said Kris while sitting on the edge of Dahye's bed.

"We are all not normal human beings, we're actually wolves and this is our clan. There are 11 of us staying in this house and we're here to protect everyone from danger. Basically, like an assassin. We can transform into a full form wolf if we want to but once it's full moon, all of us must seek hiding in the woods to avoid hurting anyone. That's not all, we have a group of vampires wanting to take over the world. They are called Bangtan or short for BTS. They are a clan of 7 people. Be careful of them, they may take you in as a slave since you're a vampire too." Kris explained.

"Oh, wait. WHAT?! What do you mean by I’m a vampire?!" Hyeyeon exclaimed.

"Your scent is telling us that you are a vampire but your aura, it has a different feeling to it." Said Suho while crossing his arms.

Hyeyeon just kept quiet and looked down. "Is it okay if all of you go out for a moment? I need some time alone..."

"Sure. If there's anything, just call us alright? Take care and get some rest." Said Haeryung while pushing Chanyeol, Kai, Suho, Kris and Sehun out of the door. Hyeyeon looking out of the window, sighing. She touched the necklace on her neck. Still wondering who gave her the necklace. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice, calling out for her.

"Hyeyeon? Hyeyeon-ah..."