VI | V A M P I R E

MONSTER

Song: GOT7 - Hard Carry


 

| Hyeyeon's POV |

 

I woke up with an unusual feeling. I felt so...empty. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a necklace on my neck. I touched it. I wondered who gave it to me? I went to the kitchen to get a drink but the fridge is empty. I sighed. It's time for grocery shopping. I freshened myself up in 5 minutes and wore a comfortable T-shirt and jeans.

I grabbed my purse and off I went to the supermarket. Once I step out of the house, the sun shines brighter than before and it somehow burned my skin alive. I've never experienced such a painful burn before. I quickly went back inside and grabbed my jacket. I swear people will judge me for wearing a jacket in this hot weather.

On my way to the supermarket, an accident occurred at the opposite side of the road. People were crowding around the area. I hope no one is injured. I continued walking to the supermarket. As I was walking, my nose starts to itch.

I smell.... Blood?

I rubbed my nose but the smell of blood is getting stronger. Coincidently, I turned to look at the accident with a clear view. Once I turned back, my eyes landed on a pool of blood and my head starts to throb. My eyes start to twitch as well. What's wrong with me? I tried to move away from the scene but the blood scent is too much for me to handle, as if i am craving for it.

UGH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! S-something is controlling me.

I stared at the blood and started walking towards it. My eyes still on the blood. Cars horning everywhere but the blood is still tempting. Suddenly, a light shine on me which stopped me from walking. I turned towards the light. It's coming. I'm going-

"HYEYEON!" A powerful force pulls me out from the road.

I stayed still, without making any slight movement.

W-what just happened?

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HYEYEON?!" Baekhyun shouted in shock. I remained silent.

I was scared to move an inch. He sighed.

"Come. Let's go home." He piggybacks me and walked home. He stared at me.

Why are you torturing yourself Hyeyeon? He thought.


| ✧ |

 

Once they reached home, Baekhyun brought her to her room. Hyeyeon proceed to bury her face into his neck.

"I-I'm sorry." She mumbled while sobbing. Baekhyun shook his head.

"Promise me not to do that again. What if I wasn't there to save you?" Baekhyun raised his voice a bit.

Hyeyeon's grip around Baekhyun's neck getting tighter. He sighed again. Baekhyun placed Hyeyeon on her bed while she is still sobbing. She doesn't know what possessed her just now. Baekhyun covered her with a blanket and left the room. He sighed once again and headed back home to tell Kyungsoo everything.

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed in shock. Baekhyun nodded.

"Her eyes were crimson red and her hands were reaching out for blood." Kyungsoo's mouth agape in shock.

*She was a vampire since birth? But… if I’m a wolf then she should follow after me. Something's not right...* Kyungsoo thought.

"And her aura." Baekhyun continued. "It's different from us." Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo as if he knows something about his sister.

"Different? What kind of aura did she gave?" He asked.

"Similar to a vampire but stronger."

"Hmmm, thank you Baekhyun for the information." Kyungsoo smiled and walked to his room.


| Jimin's POV |

 

Finally, my plans worked. So, it's true. She is a vampire and her brother is a wolf. No wonder she was separated from her brother when she was a baby. But wait. Byun? Do? Why is their surname different? So, that Baekhyun guy is not her brother?

"That's weird." So, I decided to fly to Hyeyeon's house and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smirked. Should I surprise her? I was about to enter her dreams when someone flung me hard into the wall. I groaned in pain.

"What do you think you're trying to do ." I looked up and smirked.

"Well, well, well... why am I not surprised?" I laughed. Jungkook's grip on my collar got tighter.

"Nothing. Just want to pay my 'sister-in-law' a visit." I smirked. He glared at me.

"Jimin, I told you to stay away from her, didn't I? She has nothing to do with us anymore!" He screamed at me. I scoffed. How protective is our Jungkook when it comes to this girl.

"Well, I didn't say I will. Just want to confirm about something and I’m sure you knew about it." I looked at him deeply and I was right, he knew.

"She's a vampire... right?" Jungkook's grips were getting loose so I pushed his arm away. He stumbled backwards without saying anything. I tilt my head towards him.

"Listen here Jungkook, you can lie to others but not me." I smirked.

"See you later, love boy." I spat and flew out of the house. Jungkook cursed softly and followed Jimin back.

When I reached home, Hoseok immediately pulled me to the balcony.

"So, did you find her?" I titled my head in confusion.

"The girl Jungkook fell in love with?" I made an 'O' and nodded. He kind of looked happy.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Did you get her blood? I could sense her blood is very fresh. I've been craving for it." I laughed.

"Chill man. Soon, we will have her in our own hands." I smirked.

*You'll be in our hands in no time little sly vampire* I smirked again.

“Darn it, we almost got them.” Namjoon exclaimed in anger.

“We need another plan. We don’t have much time before our creatures become extinct. We only need those two girls, turn them into one of us and we’re complete because I know the other one is already one of us.” Seokjin explained.

“Wait a minute. Why haven’t I heard of this plan before?” Said Jungkook, confused. "Me neither." I said.

“Well, you’ve heard it.” Said Hoseok.

“But, who are the 3 girls?” I asked.

“Dahye, Haeryung and”

“Hyeyeon.”

Jungkook’s eyes widen. I glance at Jungkook and smirked.

“Sounds like a plan then. When is our next training?” Taehyung asked.

“Next week. Be prepared. We are going all out for this plan. Jungkook, i heard from Seokjin that you are close with Hyeyeon. I want you to lure her to us. The rest of you, train hard because we're against 11 wolves but i believe you guys will not fail. ” Said Namjoon sternly.

“Noted!” Everyone exclaimed except for Jungkook. He couldn’t believe his ears at what they said. Using Hyeyeon and the other 2 girls as a power source to create more vampires.

Namjoon wants me to lure Hyeyeon so that he can use her as a subject to create more vampires?! I can’t let this happen. I have to think of something!