VIII | I D E N T I T Y

MONSTER

Song: Red Velvet - Peek-A-Boo


 

| Dahye's POV |

 

I look over my study desk and saw my laptop. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I quickly switch on my laptop and search for websites where I can find missing siblings. Call me a busybody but I'm doing this to help my friend. I then found a trustworthy website and clicked on it. Boom, a lot of ID appears.

I scroll every 1 minute after I scanned through the ID until I saw a familiar name with the same surname as Kyungsoo. I paused and stared at the picture. I clicked on her profile and read the information given.

 

 

Name: Do Hyeyeon | Age: Unspecific

: Female | D.O.B: Unspecific

Finding for: Long lost brother

 

 

"Do Hyeyeon! I found her! But strangely, she didn't post a picture of herself nor did she put her address..." I whispered to myself.

"Yo Dahye, what are you doing?" I immediately slam my laptop down in shock. I took a deep breath to calm myself down then glared at the person.

"You idiot, like there's a door for a reason! So please knock and not barge in like that!" I shouted in frustration. God, why do I have such an idiotic brother like him?

"Boohoo~ Did I scared my tough little sister? Aww." I frowned.

"So, what are you up to?" Kris asked as he sat beside me.

"N-nothing. Just curious about something." I looked away, not wanting to flip open my laptop. I swear i felt my computer screen crack since I slammed it hard. Kris narrowed his eyes at me.

"Tell me, or else...-" before I could even react, he snatched my laptop and ran away.

"KRIS WU!!"


| ✧ |

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and smiles after seeing Dahye and Kris chasing each other.

Typical siblings.

At the same time, Kyungsoo is worried about his little sister. It's been 9 hours and he had yet to hear anything from her. Not even from Baekhyun.

Please be safe my little sister.

"Kyungsoo, could you follow me to the mall to buy a prom dress for me?" Asked Haeryung.

"Why don't you go ask your brother or even better, Chanyeol. Since he's your boyfriend." Said Kyungsoo as he walked into the kitchen to take a drink.

"B-but, Kai and Chanyeol went to hunt and won't be coming home until a few hours later." Said Haeryung as she follows Kyungsoo.

"Oh right, it's their turn this month and once they're back, it's mine and Lay's turn... Have you asked Dahye?" Said Kyungsoo as he sipped on plain water.

"But i'm afraid she'll reject me..." Said Haeryung as she awkwardly smile.

"Don't worry, I know Dahye won't do that since the both of you have been friends since kindergarten." Said Kyungsoo as he gave Haeryung a warm smile.

"Thanks Kyungsoo! Oh and i hope you're feeling better." Said Haeryung as she gave Kyungsoo two thumbs up.

"Kris Wu! Return me back my god damn laptop or else I’ll tell everyone about your embarrassing incident!" Dahye shouted while chasing Kris.

"WOAH! OKAY! Here." Shouted Kris as he returns Dahye her laptop. Dahye snatched back her laptop and glares at Kris before rushing back into her room.


| Haeryung's POV |

 

I decided to wait for Dahye in her room since she's busy chasing Kris for her laptop. I sat on her bed and looked around her room, no matter how many times I’ve been to her room, every little thing in her room still fascinates to me.

"Wah, her room is so clean and neat. Not to mention her room smells like Lavender." I said to myself.

I then stood up to walk around when I saw some picture frames on her study table. I then took a close look on every picture. A picture of her parents, a picture of Kris and Dahye when they were young, a picture of Kris, Suho and Dahye during high school and a picture of all of us.

I sighed as I saw the last picture which is a picture of Suho and her hugging each other happily before Suho's departure to America. When will these two know that they love each other? They don't have to fear rejection since they love each other.

I heard the door open and proceed to look behind and saw a paranoid Dahye.

"Oh, hey Haeryung, What's up?" Said Dahye as she puts her laptop on her desk then proceed lie on her bed.

"Could you follow me to the mall to buy my prom dress?" I asked. Dahye gave me that 'Why me' look.

"Oh, come on! I promise I won't take that long to pick a dress~" I plead.

"Haeryung-ah, you've said that for the 5th time but you still do it again." Said Dahye as she glared at me.

"Oh pleeeeaseeee! This is the last time!" I pleaded again, this time with a cute voice. Silence overcome the room.

"Fine. This is the last time." Said Dahye, finally giving in.

"Yes! Let's go!" I said in excitement as I pulled Dahye and teleport us to the mall.


| Kyungsoo's POV |

 

I went back into my room and lay down quietly. Thinking about Hyeyeon's safety just makes me more worried about her and furthermore, she's a woman. Anything bad could happen to her but I can't go to her, she must come and find me. I sigh as I took my phone and look at her baby picture, caressing it.

"Please god, protect her from danger. I beg of you, please protect her." I prayed softly, not noticing a tear slipped from my eyes.

I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed. I opened my eyes to see Kris sitting across me with a sympathy look in his eyes. I stand up and sat beside Kris.

"Kyungsoo, your sister is a very strong young woman. I know her aura is very different from us but that doesn't mean she's different from us nor weak. Just like Dahye, she has a different aura because she's a special wolf. I believe Hyeyeon is a special wolf too. Don't worry too much about her, she'll eventually find you one day and that day will come soon." Said Kris hyung as he patted my back, comforting me. My eyes widen.

"H-how did you know about my sister?" I stuttered in shock.

"Ah hehe, your parents brought her along to my parent's wolf gathering. I guess you didn't attend? Dahye met her and played together with her." Kris explained while scratching his head awkwardly.

"Ahh, i see. I must've been busy with training when i was young... But thank you for comforting me Kris, you're the only one that could understand me inside out." I said as I gave him a small but warm smile.

Kris gave me his famous gummy smile and gave me a big warm hug.


| Dahye's POV |

 

It's been five hours since we've been to the mall and she's still picking between this dress and that dress and I’ve been sitting on this chair till my hurts. Bored, I decided to pick myself a dress like I mean, who knows someone will ask me out for dinner *coughs*Suho*coughs*. Looking around, almost nothing attracts me until a dress caught my eyes.

It only has one strap which must be worn around the neck and reveals the back. Not to mention it’s black in colour, which is my favorite colour. I don't usually wear dresses nor anything revealing but this dress is telling me to buy it and wear it out to impress this special someone. I hesitate but went into the changing cubical and tried it on. A few seconds later, I went out and look at myself in the mirror.

"Oh god, I look different but y? in a way? Goodness gracious, I look like a vixen." I said in my head as I look top to bottom at myself with a disbelief look.

"Oooohh~ You look good and y in that dress! Trying to impress a special someone?" Haeryung teased as she stood beside me.

"W-what? Pshh, noooo. I don't have a special someone except for my brother." I said as I went back into the changing cubical.

"Yeah, sure." Said Haeryung as she pays for both dress since she couldn't pick between 2 dresses.

I came out while holding onto the black lace dress, wanting to put it back when Haeryung blocked me from putting it back.

"Uhm, Haeryung? You're blocking." I said as I try to move but she follows every action.

"Buy it."

"But-"

"NO BUTS. BUY IT."

"Jeez alright, calm your ." I said as I walked towards the counter and pay for the dress.

"Hey my are calm alright." Said Haeryung as she covers her chest with her arms protectively.


| ✧ |

 

"You know, we could've teleported home instead of WALKING HOME." Said Dahye tiredly.

"But walking is fun and we can talk about a lot of things!" Exclaimed Haeryung.

"What is so fun about walking and talk about what?" Complained Dahye.

"Walking is a form of exercise and WE COULD TALK ABOUT SUHO." Said Haeryung as she wiggles her eyebrows at Dahye.

"Say that again and I will naega wolf you off the cliff behind our house." Warned Dahye.

"My bad." Said Haeryung as she surrenders herself.

Suddenly, the sound of a car horn distracts them. They look towards the direction of the car horn and saw a woman standing in the middle of the road, staring blankly at the ongoing car. With Dahye's speed, she ran towards her and grabs her back, pulling the women into her arms. Dahye looked at the women but she passed out.

"Miss? Miss?" Dahye shake the women but there was no response.

Haeryung touched her forehead and sighs.

"She must've been so tired that she didn't even know what was going on until you pulled her away and she faints due to fatigue." Haeryung said.

"I'll carry her. Teleport us home." Said Dahye as she carries the women.

"Alright." Said Haeryung as she holds onto Dahye's shoulder and proceeds to teleport them home.