Well

Prison Break

Chapter 7: Well


The door creaked open, Kang Joon creepily peeked through the gap with a clown smile that could reach his ears if it was even possible, without intending to startle Jessica. But it turns out, the girl's still laying down on the cold floor 'pretending' to be still asleep, she didn't want him to be aware of her awake state, nor for him to notice her mobile phone is still in her possession. He let himself in the room, kneeled down on his knees, staring at Jessica like he could devour her there and then. 

He smirked "You're beautiful when you're asleep, princess. I will make you mine soon."

Jessica heard it all, she was trying her best to not shivered in fear, many questions were running on her head. Who is this guy? Where Am I?  

He sat there for a couple more minutes until he had a phone call from an unknown, and left the room. 

Jessica hurriedly putting every ounce of strength she has into reaching for the phone she was laying on top of. Tears started to form in her eyes as she started to dial her dad number without panicking. Pressing her thumbs against the screen, the call went through! But she was forced to lay down again as footsteps can be heard outside of the room, Jessica prayed whoever it is out there isn't planning on coming in the room. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side. Kang Joon appeared again, his expression can't be read but it seems he had caught on. Jessica hoped her dad wouldn't answer her call like every other time because he was busy with his company, because she might get executed if this guy standing in front of her knew she was trying to call for help.

It didn't help the fact that the screen was illuminating. Kang Joon was about to make another step, but a knock on the door prevented him from doing so. A voice can be heard
"Boss? Can we talk?" A hoarse voice asked for permission. 
"What do you want to talk about, make it quick, I don't have time for any bull!" He said in annoyance. 

Kang Joon left the room again, it seems Jessica death isn't coming anytime soon. Her phone vibrated again, it was her dad calling, she answered right away in a small voice
"D-Dad? I've been kidnapped, c-can you please help me, I-I'm really scared right now, p-plea...." Before Jessica could say another word, Kang Joon slammed the door.
"I knew you were awake all this time, do you think you can fool me, princess?" He laughed in triumph to have caught Jessica red-handed. 

"W-who are you?! Let me go! Do you know who my dad is?! You're going to end up rotten in jail!" Jessica, although trembling, still trying to fire back.

"Hahahahaha! Me? Rotten in jail? Are you hearing yourself right now, princess? How dare you threatened me! Nobody threatened Park Kang Joon!" He agitated glared at her, slapped Jessica right on her cheeks. Took her phone and started to leave the room again, he threw another piercing look at her and shut the door so hard, the neighbors can even hear it.  

Jessica now let her tears running like a waterfall, scared for her life. The burning imprint on her cheeks is stinging like hell. "Why is this happening to me?" She asked in thin air. 

Meanwhile, Mr. Jung was definitely furious, oh more than furious. He heard it all, the whole conversation, the screams, and especially the slap. He swore to himself he will go until the end of the earth to find out who the kidnapper is and make him pay for his crime, abducting is already considering a second-degree offense, slapping his daughter is a death sentence, and he will get it. He dialed Yoona number right away

"Miss Im, I need you to trace my daughter location right now! I had just received her phone call. QUICK! Don't let them move to another location." He said desperately. 

"Yes, sir!" Yoona saluted and hung up, she traced Jessica whereabouts right away, it seems her assumption was right after all. 
"I'm coming for you, Jessica Jung." 


SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYS GUYS. So how is it? if you have any additional ideas or request you wanna make, feel free to do so! I appreciate all the comments and thoughts, thanks for reading! I will try to update daily if it's possible. I just need motivation lol.