Debate

Prison Break

Author POV 
"Looks like it's time to wrap up, good work everyone, thank you." Said the chairman while looking at his watch. Everyone packing up and starts to leave, except for Jessica. During her presentation, her father seems to be in deep thoughts with a worrisome expression, although he was staring at her the whole time, his eyes never moved once. Jessica could sense something was definitely wrong, judging by the looks on her father face. She decided to spare a penny for his thoughts.  

"Daddy? You seem to be a bit concern of something..?" She asked.
 Her father answered with a hum and said "How'd you figure? Did my face had a sour frown of some sort on sight?" 
"Correct! Do you mind sharing? I'm sure you're aware of the fact that I will inquire mother later anyways, even if you don't give me a proper response at this moment, right daddy? Retorted the witty Jessica while popping some of her infamous aegyo. 
Mr.Jung faked a frightful vomit motion and instantly received a sharp elbow from hellsica. He yelped while rubbing his arms "Ouch! Jessie! This is why you're still single! Your constant acts of violence will rub on your sister. Don't ruin your baby sister life, she might be forever alone too, and you will be the one to blame. I want some grandchildren too, you know?" He said with a teasing smirk on his lips. 
As if he succeeded, Jessica made a long face at her father and starts whining of such hurtful remarks from her own father.
"Appa-ah~~~~how can you say such things to your beautiful daughter? I'm offended now, thanks, daddy. I'm going to leave you to your depressing thoughts then, have fun! I'll see you later at home!"She then swiftly tossed her hair in the air as she turned her back on her father like a diva. Mr.Jung lips tugged at the corner as he half smiled at such dorky daughter of his.
He once again returned to what he was thinking before the interruption with a heavy sigh, he, himself doesn't even know what it is that makes him feel uneasy. 
On the other side.


Mr.Park is in a midst of paperwork and contract collaborations with his new joint ventures. His phone started to vibrate lowly on the table, a phone call came, and a familiar name emerged on the screen *Cha Seung-won*. Mr. Park happily whistles while picking up the phone "Good afternoon, Mr.Cha, what's the special occasion for you to get in touch with me, hm?" he said, knowing an interesting deal could come up.

"Hello, Mr. Park. I've got a propose to offer, and I'm sure you will be pleased to hear of it." Mr.Cha said smoothly through the phone line. A very hearty laugh can be heard on the phone, Mr.Park says while smiling through his gritting teeth "Very well, what is the proposal then?" 

"Seeing as your youngest son is immensely attracting to Miss Jung Jessica, the next heir of BLANC&ECLARE. Why don't we try to set them up? Perhaps, in a more dramatic way though, I don't like the traditional lovey-dovey marry and have kids thing. Too dull and repetitive for my liking." He stopped to take a sip of wine before continuing, "you may ask how would I know about your kid personal life and who he is trying to pursue. Well, I was in a middle of targeting Miss heir here, and your son got himself into my aim and that's out of my control. After I made a quick background search on him, I thought maybe I should contact you, because it would benefit both sides, and before you ask why would I want to share the prosperity with you? I just don't want you to think I've some personal issue with you, and after this? It could probably lead us to be future partners." He stopped to see if Mr.Park would like to have some comment but sounds like he doesn't.

"Listen, besides checking your son's background, I've heard a couple of scandals about him, and it surely shocking to know a person like you, could tolerate someone like him. I swear if it was me, he wouldn't live to see this day." Mr.Cha was literally huffing while mentioning Park Kang Joon sins. "I mean, those improprieties news about him is enough to break some of your huge ally indentures. So look, he's not even your biological child, to begin with, and obviously will never be your favorite. Your long deceased wife begged, hell, strained you to adopt him since she thought *oh he was so vulnerable and lonely, a child like that won't hurt you, and he's our son best friend too, c'mon now honey.*" He said, while imitating Mr.Park late wife voice and started laughing out loud at his sick humor.  

Mr.Park immediately screamed on the phone in vexation "YAH! How dare you making fun of my already dead wife, leave her out of this, you old fool!" 
Mr.Cha knew Mr.Park would outburst as just what he intended to do, it was part of the plan after all. He replied in pure lie apologetically "Sorry, I got carried away, I didn't mean it that way. Eh-hem, let's get back to your son. You see, if you want this bargain to go on, your son has to be sacrifice." He said nonchalantly. Mr.Park had calmed down and start to ponder about the agreement, what Mr.Cha says about his son aren't completely wrong. Matter of fact, he liked it, that his troublesome son will disappear, and will no longer cause any halts in his business. Park loved his wife, but she's been gone for a while now, there's no need to keep this piece of garbage in his house anymore. Up until this point, Kang Joon has never done any deeds for his father to be proud of. Without Kang Joon, he can possibly regain all the fame and influence he once lost. 
After some contemplated times, he accepted. Mr. Cha smiled inwardly as the negotiation was reached as he expected. 

Meanwhile, Kang Joon carousing and enjoying himself as if the world's about to end. Why? Because he's already planned a devious kidnapping of Jung Jessica.
"Jung Jessica, you won't be able to run from me any longer after tonight, I will make you mine, only mine." He laughed creepily to himself with wild imagination running on his mind.  
9:00 pm, Jessica laying on her bed, getting ready for some beauty sleep, but she suddenly has a serious sweet tooth, craving for ice cream and other ultra sweet desserts. Good thing, her personal bodyguard Kim Jong Kook was guarding outside her room. She took a piece of junk paper, rolled it into a ball and threw it at him, as the ball flying on the air and about to lay on top of his head. He acted on instinct and grabbed it before it could go anywhere else, he swirled back and glared at the childish princess, pointing fingers "You little sneaky head, I'll rip you in half!" Growled Jong Kook. Jessica giggling hysterically at the tiger explosion. 
"Oppa, let's go get some ice cream, pleaseeeeee?" Jessica implored. Jong Kook looked at her dead in the eyes "Do you know what time is it? A certain princess wants a flappy-happy belly fat." Jong Kook said as he finds it amusing Jessica begging him just so she could eat sweets. "Whatever oppa, let's go, hurry up." Jessica rushed. 

Kang Joon beamed as he saw Jessica at the convenience store, he knew Jessica hobbies of craving for pastries at night a few days a week, usually on weekend. "The game is on." He said to himself while dialing a certain number....