Strategy

Prison Break

Yoona airplane has just arrived at the airport and she's heading to her hotel to rest before tonight meeting with Mr. Jung. 
"Hmmm, I've heard rumors about Miss Jung disappearance a couple days ago,  the Jungs family must be losing sleep and awfully worry. Whoever did this has some oddly weird ideas, must be someone from a well-known and wealthy organization. Otherwise, the Jung would have been found already by now, I've to find out." Yoona gave a thoughtful opinion on the incident and continuing laying on the bed for a few hours before the upcoming appointments. 
Yoona's has always been on time and never once she missed, just like tonight event. By the time she reached Mr. Jung company, his securities came to her to Mr. Jung floors. Once she stepped into the room, the men leave her to have some private conversation with the CEO that is currently standing in his room, in front of a wide transparency window. 

"Sir?" Yoona started to get his attention after 5 minutes of not hearing any words from the other person, as Mr. Jung was still in a daydreaming state.
"Ah, Miss Im, you came, I apologized as I was too spaced out earlier. Let's not waste each other time, come have a seat." Mr. Jung welcomed Yoona to the nearby sofa. 
He stated "I'm assuming that you're already aware of my family news? Will you help me rescue my daughter back in one piece? Again, money is not a problem. Just name your price and you will get it after I receive my daughter. Oh, and whatever you do with the kidnapper is your choice." Mr. Jung said with fires burning in his eyes as if he's ready to chew that person alive. 

"Yes sir, I won't disappoint you. Just give me time, it wouldn't take long before your lovely daughter appears at your front gate. Are you sure with whatever the price may be? I hope you keep your words, sir." Yoona replied she was very determined. 
"Of course! Who do you think I am?" Mr. Jung declared back, half-jokingly. 
Yoona chuckled "OH BOI, I sure know who you are, and I wouldn't want to be a certain idiot that stole your little baby girl away, sir." 
"Haha, exactly. I kind of like you already Miss Im. There will be a bonus for you, and your squad too. Thank you for your service, and understanding my urgent." Mr. Jung happily responded.
"Ah, I appreciated your kindness, sir. No problems at all. I just want to get miss Jung back to safety as fast as possible. I will take my leave, sir, I need to call a couple of my teammates as this mission is extremely crucial. I'll report to you soon. Goodbye, for now, Mr. Jung" Yoona said and bowed to the older man. 
"Thank you miss Im, see you later." Mr. Jung smiled and bidden Yoona out. 

"Hey Tae, listen I've got a really critical project that needs your help and the others. Will you join me, shorty?" Yoona said while laughing.
"YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN. I swear Yoona. I'd slap you through the phone but I'm busy with bags of groceries on me right now, I knew I shouldn't have picked up your call, you dimwit." Taeyeon screamed her high-pitch idol voice. 
"Pffffft. I'm sorry, it's just that your face looks so freaking hilarious whenever you get tease. So? Will you join?" Yoona said. 
"Mhm, sure. Why not? Have I ever say no to you? I mean, money. Pffffft." Taeyeon laughed.
"You little , I see now, money over friends huh. WHAT A GOOD FRIENDS YOU ARE, TAEYEON. I'm hanging up now, need to get ready, I'm coming to get you later so prepare yourself too, all right? Bye shorty" Yoona replied and hung up on the blondie before her best friend starts to yell again. 
"I'll get you later Yoona, see if you won't start begging me to not chop you in half." Taeyeon mumbling angrily. 
Yoona rushing back to the hotel to change into another suit, one that shows off her charming aura and professional agent vibe. *Woosh woosh woosh, assha assha ayeee.* Yoona being her dork self while dressing. *Looking in the mirror to see how she looks like*. 
"Gosh, a beautiful person like me is still single? What a nightmare." Yoona said. She picked up her phone and start a group chat with the other mates.

"Wake up people, the beauty is here and she has an announcement to make." Yoona proudly joked.
"This is not something I wanna wake up to, who is this so-called "derp" that called herself "beauty" pfffffft. Someone lend me a bowl, quick!" Sooyoung retorted while making vomit sounds. 
Sunny joining her lover "OH-EM-GEE, did that stupid deer just called herself a BEAUTY? outta here." She bad-mouthed. 
"Unnie, you shouldn't be cussing! Please use a gentle language rated pg-13 here, please. Like... HELP YOUR DELULUSIONAL SELF OUT." Seohyun laughed out loud.
Taeyeon's the last to sound her opinion "Chill guys, but OMFG IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND? HAHAHAHA. Oh nonetheless, spit." 
"FOR GODSAKES WHY ARE Y'ALL SO SALTY ON ME VOICING OUT MY BEAUTY, JESUS CHRIST, Y'ALL NEED A BIBLE, this is a sin you know, throwing hates at someone because she called herself a beauty. I wonder why we're friends. Go kill yourself LOL. Eh-hem, back to business, we need to have a meeting in another hour, let's meet up and we will talk, all right everyone? Capisce? (Italian word for understanding). I just had to use it lol. 
They put her on *seen* after that. Only Seohyun was nice enough to write back, "potassium" a science word for "K". Oh, what friends. 

Yoona's the first to arrive, and they start to show up one by one in a matter of minutes. Taeyeon didn't want to be picked up by her best friend, since she's going to get teased for her height again, so might as well going separately, she's afraid for their lives will be in danger because she may kick Yoona out of her seat, and end up getting the car hit directly head-to-head at a tree. 
"It's been a while, squad," Yoona said, smiling to each of them.
" outta here, it was only a month you emotional weirdo." Sunny cursed again at her own teammate foolish comment.
The rest just look at them in awe and giggled as these 2 bantered back and forth like kids, liking the mood the pair always create before they head into an insane and stressful task.  
Taeyeon chimed in "hey sunny, let's punish her before she can call you short as she did with me earlier." 
Now Yoona's in seriously deep trouble. "Hold on, that can wait. C'mon, we need to start the meeting guys." Yoona stated before the 2 of them could grab and drag her away. 
"All righty then, let see what you have in store for us, Yoona," Taeyeon said. 
They finally start to walk in their usual conference site, Yoona already had a plan in her mind, she just needs to put each of them in their position first in order to proceed. 
"Sunny, you know your job, my precious smart computer geek."
"Tae, you're my comrade in the battle."
"Seohyun, you're also tagging along with us."
"Sooyoung, stay by your queen, I'm afraid they might find out Sunny location, you should keep her safe." 
"Now, let's move on with the plan......"