Surprise

Prison Break

Chapter 8: Surprise


Yoona was already on her way with Seohyun to the Park mansion or rather, a hideout when she received the phone call earlier from Mr. Jung. Seohyun obviously, has heard the whole conversation through Yoona splendor automobile stereo, and Mr. Jung unusually furious voice surely stunned her. Who wouldn't? He's generally a warmth and caring person, who wouldn't dare to lay a hand on a mere insect. Of course, this commotion no doubt generated him a lot of stress and pressure, since his precious daughters are the only family members he has left. He lost his wife due to deathly brain cancer a decade ago, when Jessica and Krystal are still young and carefree. Nevertheless, they never cease to miss their mother as they consistently pay their visits every year at her tomb, telling her how they have been, what's going with their lives, and Krystal would sister about when she's going to get married because it looks like no one's willing to wed her at all, and Jessica would retaliate such remark with humor. Such as "I will marry a guy name 'work and bed' because I'm such a 'workaholic' and 'bedaholic' after all, don't you think so mom?" Krystal can't do anything about it so she just rolled her eyes at her sister childish words. 

Just then, another phone call came and it's from Taeyeon this time. Yoona put her on the speaker again so Seohyun can join in the exchange.

"Yoona, Tiffany and I saw the trap meetings from miles away but we almost couldn't dodge it. We were about to enter the location where we would meet with Hoon's gang or whatever that dumb- name is, Tiffany told me there was a lot of landmines underground and there was no one else when we reached the site. I'm not exaggerating, but suddenly out of anywhere the snipers pop up in every one of the corners like mushrooms and we barely made it out of there. Thanks to Tiffany though, it seems I have to take my eye exam again because my BLIND almost got us killed!" Taeyeon shouted over the phone with heavy breaths, she was looking at Tiffany at the same time, the girl's appearance was a mess and it's because of her clumsy self and her not so bright eyesight. 

Yoona and Seohyun burst in laughter "Taengoo, why am I not surprised? Aigoo, Tiffany I'm sorry on behalf of my graceless teammate, I knew I should have let you wear glasses instead of your tiny imbecile contact lenses. Are you guys all right? Do you want to meet us up at the Park mansion then? I received a call from Mr. Jung earlier, he told me to trace down Jessica current place from her phone. Apparently, I thought someone from his company already took upon the job of tracking her down using technologies, but I guess not, it seems there are spies within Mr. Jung corporation too. We will deal with that later, Seohyun and I will meet you guys up there, okay?" Yoona spoke in a serious tone, she knew it wasn't going to be this easy and there are eyes everywhere, not just outside the company.

"Roger that," Taeyeon and Tiffany said, they ran back to their car and speed to the target location. It was already midnight when the quartet arrived, only the sounds of crickets and guards walking steps can be heard in the area. Yoona signaled the triplets to stay here and watch her back since she was confident in herself to bring Jessica back in one piece, and also the fact that she's the best out of all of them at blend in the dark and act. The three have no choice but to let Yoona do her job, Yoona is a tad sinister to be around when she's solemn and serious anyways. 
The building was huge, but there was only one entrance and two guards were standing by on each side, not knowing what's coming for them. Yoona easily takes them out with her own customized silencer and knife as she started running toward one with her gun and shot him on the head in one bullet, and at the same time slits the other guy throat in a straight line like a professional assassin. The Trinity watched the scene in a nervous predicament

"Is this real life or my blind is playing with me again? Because if I remember it right, I didn't pay for any movies or did I?" Taeyeon whispered in daydreaming. 

"No, you're not dreaming, it is the Im Yoona that we are seeing. Gosh, crazy skills she got there." Tiffany spoke in assurance. 

"She's not our Im Yoona for nothing, woohoo, go Im, go Im, go Im!" Seohyun cheered in mumbling.

"We are seriously taking this situation a little too light-hearted, aren't we?" They chirped in a union and looked at each other weirdly, snickering can be heard.

"You three, I asked you to watch my back. What is this chirping that I'm hearing, peeps? No fangirling here you dorks, especially you Seohyun and Taengoo!" Yoona lectured like a mother through her Bluetooth earphones, she whipped her head back to look at her three kids just to see them sticking their tongues out at her. 

"Ugh, kids." She said before heading to hell. 

Meanwhile, Jessica heard noises so she crawled near the window to look outside. Her eyes widened as she saw what Yoona did to the guards, the way Yoona moved with effortlessly finesse, taking these guys down like they're puppets. It was dark outside but she could see Yoona was radiating like an angel, she watched Yoona communicated with her teammates as Yoona lips twitched and a mini tiny smile can be seen, something tugged at the bottom of her heart, at this moment she couldn't care less if she was in danger, all she cares about is this doe-eyes girl who perhaps stole her heart already.


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo, someone's totally head over heels. THANKS FOR READING GUYS.