Game On

Prison Break

Author POV
Everyone's getting into their own position as the plan started, Yoona plugged in her bluetooth
"hey guys, ready?" *noises in the background* 
"Mhm hum" everyone mumbled.
Yoona then gets herself comfortable in her luxury smart car, followed by Taeyeon and Seohyun, waiting for their squad next moves in order to go on with the searching for Jessica Jung. 
"Yo yo yo this is DJ Soo to the Young, my girlfriend said you can start in Gangnam area Yoona, Sunny is watching the CCTV where Jong Kook oppa and the thugs fought. It's kind of dark to see the appearance of the kidnapper though. But she said they hopped onto a black SUV, unclear of the brand and model. We are working on figuring that out right now, you can go take a look at the surrounding first, ask some citizens if they saw something strange." Sooyoung beep.
"Roger that. Gears on girls? Let's separate when we get there, so it's easier and faster for us to find our client. Taeyeon, go find a spot on the roof where you can get a good view of the central Gangnam. Seohyun, you're responsible for gathering the information from people that lives there, okay all?" Yoona commanded.
"Copy. Oh, by the way, I've got a friend reside at Gangnam, she will be a big help to our project. Her name is Tiffany, she has a lot of connection in the industry and the insiders." Taeyeon added.
"Hmmmm, if you trust her enough to let her in, fine with me Taeyeon. Here, give her this so she can talk whenever she needed." Yoona said as she gave Taeyeon the ear bluetooth. 
"Let's go." Engine rammed, and they are heading to Gangnam. It will take an hour or 2 to get there, so Yoona told the girls to take some nap, Taeyeon nodded and dozed off right away, while Seohyun is looking through her mini laptop, Yoona notices Seohyun has been reading for quite a bit as she looked in the rear mirror. Pondering, she asked.
"Hey, what are you reading back there?" 
Seohyun didn't look up but said "just two of the top company collab. Absurd, they never liked each other though, why now?" 
"Eh, Park Myeongsu and Cha Seungwon? That does sound oddly weird." Yoona stated. 
"Maybe.......nevermind." Seohyun hushed. 
Yoona thought that wasn't like Seohyun, she wouldn't leave anything unsaid but nonetheless didn't pursue further. 
While the 3 are on their way, back at the base, the couple still couldn't find any more details regarding the disappeared car. They decided to take a break, it's tiresome looking through hours worth of CCTV. Sooyoung frustrated raising her voice "Oh my freaking banana, this is driving me nuts. Why can't we find anything? Who is this kidnapper? Ughhhhh." 
"Calm down Soo, it's just the beginning, won't be that easy, go have some brunch, I know you're hungry and that's why you're grumpy, silly." Sunny soothed the lad.
"Babe, my eyes are about to pop, I mean who is this person, we can't find a thing, even a license plate of the car. You know what I'm gonna go eat, come with me." Sooyoung whined. 
"Not yet, go ahead without me, I'll look through some more as I'm not really hungry, and that doesn't mean you can eat my portion too, okay?" Sunny replied. Knowing the latter might finish off her lunch as well.
"Whatever, first come first serve, hun. Come down soon." Sooyoung dashes to her foods.
Sunny went back to her desktop, a text just came, it was Seohyun. The message contained a link to the article that she was reading earlier, and that also caught Sunny curiosity, wondering if Seohyun was hinting something here. 
*message beep* "are you thinking what I'm thinking? Look further into the case Sunny, I might be wrong but my gut keeps on telling me we should spy on those 2. Don't alert the others yet, I want to make sure before we blurt the news." 
*Sunny typing* "Okay, I'll look into it, this is huge, Seohyun." 

2 hours later
The triplets have arrived at Gangnam, it's raining, cold and windy. Not many people out in the streets, Seohyun asked to be drop at a nearby coffee shop as she needed to interview people for reports. Taeyeon also left to meet with Tiffany. Yoona parked her car and went out with an umbrella as she wanted to look around.
"Jeez, the weather is not really on my side today. All right, I'll start with where Jong Kook oppa got in the brawl." 
Yoona hurriedly ran to the location, scanning around. 
*Hey Sunny, I'm here, where exactly did the kidnapper took off with Jessica? Which directions?" 
"There's a narrow walkway to your right, start with that," Sunny said. 
Yoona strolled her way through the small passage, the trail took a good 10 minutes to be done with. She found Jessica shoes in the middle of the walk, and the handkerchief on the other side where the car flew off. Too bad, it was damped by rain. 
Suddenly, a shadow appeared a few meters away.........