Misfortune

Prison Break

"Hey, are you near?" asked Kang Joon while taking peeks at Jessica and her bodyguard. 
"Yeah, I'm a few minutes away, where are you?" the man answered, making his way through narrow loops in between the streets. He was informed by Kang Joon to also bring another subordinate, just in case the plan doesn't happen the way he wanted it to. Jessica isn't the problem, but the tiger that tagged along with her everywhere she goes, is.

 He wasn't any typical bodyguard guys that you'd see in those Korean action dramas and movies.
"Chances are it will take an army to take him down, no doubt about that." Kang Joon's mind telling him to be highly alarmed with his moves, otherwise, the plan could bust anytime. "Ha. What am I thinking? He's alone with an impotent girl, and there's 3 of us, he would definitely lose his concentration during the brawl and I will take advantage on that to sneakily haul Jessica away." He reassured himself, as he can't afford to make a mistake in such an important moment. 
*Phone ringing and vibrating* a phone call came, it was his men and they have arrived at the scene. Jessica and Jong Kook are still oblivious to their surroundings, contentedly choosing ice cream and taunting each other of what they looked like at whatever hilarious items are available at the convenient store. 
*So childish of you Jessica. But I like that, and I'm coming for you right now, babe. *smirks* Kim Jong Kook, I'll wipe that plain hideous laugh of yours off in a second, just you wait buddy." Kang Joon said, still staring at them through his binoculars from a roof of another building across the street.
In the meantime, Jessica and Jongkook checked out and starts to walk home, he insisted on driving her to the store earlier, but Jessica refused to approve because it was nearby. Now the trouble is coming to get them. 


Kang Joon signaling his team to trap them in front of a street where there's barely anyone passing, and so the guys passed by them and got off their bikes. Started cussing and harassing the couple, Jong Kook instinctively grabbed Jessica and pulled her behind his back. It was already midnight, too dark to see any visible faces including the thugs, but most importantly, he could sense where they are because their footsteps keep on tapping the hard floor. The fight starts, Jong Kook trying his best fighting with bare-hand with Jessica behind him, he managed to bring one down, one more left. But, he was already miserably tired and painfully aching all over his body, his sense is no longer as strong as before since one of them played dirty and jabbed his eyes with their baton. Jessica is now standing on one side as she thinks it will be worse for Jong Kook if she's near, unconscious of the leader stealthy hiding in a pitch-black cramped passage. Waiting to take her away, and just like that, he crouched sneakily near her and covered her face with a handkerchief that's already submerged in chloroform, knocking her out instantly. Slowly dragging her away to his old hiding spot which leads ways to his motor, and drove to a place no one will ever figure out. He entered the driver seat, checking his rear-view mirror to see if he's followed. When he's done, he looked at Jessica in the passenger seat. "You're adorable in your sleep, you know? Don't worry, we're going on a long vacation, honey. I hope you like my surprise when you wake up." Kang Joon murmuring to the dead-sleeping Jessica. 

Jong Kook finally done brutalized the last standing villain, only then he realized... Jessica's gone. He wearily screaming her name with his nearly losing voice, when it seems like the dead end, and he's about to be on the floor together with the other 2. He took out his phone and pressed down hard on those button in a hurry, furiously blinking away the blood that running down from his forehead like a waterfall. 
"Hello..? Boss? I need reinforcement coming as soon as they can, Jessica is gone!!! Please be here fast, and also check on your GPS of where she....might.... be......" Jong Kook said before his body slammed on the floor. Mr. Jung was at the company at the time they were struggling, as the news was delivered, he appointed half of his bodyguards to where Kim Jong Kook is. The other half promptly going out to search for the missing Jung. 
Mr. Jung has never been this anxious and impatient in his life, he would yell at one or the others who reported back with Jessica still unavailable on the radar. 
It's already 24 hours since Jessica disappeared, Jong Kook is still in a critical form in the emergency room. 
Krystal Jung received the call from her father and booked a ticket back to home with her lover and personal bodyguard at once without further ado. 
"Krys, baby, look at me. She will be okay." Amber's trying to comfort the younger Jung. Comparing to Jessica, Krystal is more of a composed and serene person regardless of whatever state she's in, and so she hasn't cry ever since she heard the news. But, she's unquestionably dying on the inside and has been staring blankly out of the window the entire boarding. 


No matter how cool-headed she is though, Krys shed a lone tear after a while, because the pressure and stresses from thinking the whereabouts of her sister are too much for her to handle. She then started to sob harder, and it's shocked Amber in her sleep, she turned to the latter pulling her closer, her hair and patting her shoulders since words couldn't help, then let the actions take place. Krys fell asleep soon after that, mumbling in her dream "Unnie, I miss you, come home soon so I can hug you and chit chat like how we used to, please." Amber saw it and she almost weeps too. "Don't worry unnie, I'll take care of baby Jung, please stay safe." Amber prayed. Ok Taecyeon was also nearby the duo, he was especially worried for Jong Kook, to him, Jong Kook was not only a mentor but also a brother. The incident certainly breaking the family into million pieces. 

After a few days of waiting, Mr. Jung cannot forbearing on his guards anymore, and decided to make a phone call that he thinks, is the only way to bring Jessica Jung back. 
"Hello? Is this the Im Yoona that I'm speaking with?" He quickly said after the other line picked up.
"Yes, sir. How can I help you?" The woman said.
"Is it possible to summon you here as soon as you are free, it's urgent. Money is not a problem." Mr. Jung assured. 
"All right then, I'll be coming back from the states tonight. Where shall we meet?" Yoona answered.
"Thank you, let's meet at my company. It won't be long. I'll see you tonight." Mr. Jung replied in a relief manner.
"Yes, sir. I'll get ready. Goodbye."