Dots

Prison Break

 

Chapter 6: Dots


"Hey, long legs! Your lunch is here, come eat!" Taeyeon screamed.
"Woo! On my way, midget!" Yoona flees off the interrogation room like a mad headless chicken for her super. 
Sooyoung and Sunny looked on with amused looks, mumbling in unison "I hope her future wife knows how to cook, otherwise, they're either going to starve to death or going broke with Yoona metabolism." 
"As if your metabolism is any better than Yoona, you don't have to dig your own grave you know?" Sunny laughed while teasing her lover.
"Oh-My-God Lee Sunny! Am I your girlfriend or Yoona is?" Sooyoung grumbling in irritation. Sometimes Sooyoung wonders if Sunny is a secret fangirl of the deer-looking girl.
"What are you saying? Of course the ultimate 
Im
 Yoona! LOL JUST KIDDING. C'mon lets go, I know you're 'hangry'." Sunny jolted.
The sulked left-behind girl moves to the lunch-room like a lifeless zombie after Sunny's terrible sense of humor in trying to throw a joke. 

While the other girls were in the kitchen, prepping the lunch they had just bought back from a nearby restaurant. Suddenly, a gush of wind glides through their face like a level 5 tornado just passed by the town.
Tiffany jumped in surprises "IS THIS COMPANY HAUNTED? HELPPPPP." Before she could even make a go for it, Taeyeon took a hold of her shoulder "Nah, no running allows in this 'house' Tif. It's just Im Yoona, the Usain Bolt Korean version." 
Yoona managed to land on one of the bar stool, eyes sharps like knives that could kill, looking for any sights of food. Taeyeon sighs but crept a small smile before lightly threw Yoona's her favorite ham cucumber sandwich. 
Yoona flashed her infamous crocodile laughs before taking huge bites of the sandwiches."Sorry, 
unnie
. You'll get used to it over time like the others." She said with an apologetic face. Tiffany didn't say anything but nods and looked at Taeyeon, she finds their sister relationship adorable, just like Taeyeon herself. "Get a hold of your self, girl," Tiffany said when she starts to feel her cheeks warming up. 

Just then, the Soo-Sun couple joined them in the kitchen. Sunny being Sunny, unaware of Sooyoung agonizing mood, went near Yoona to lover once again. "Hey Yoongie~~~Let me have a bite~~," She said with her "asking for a punch" aegyo.  
Yoona was going to went along with the joke, but she notices this dark aura on Sooyoung that starts to spread. She looked as if she was going to eat them both alive then and there. So Yoona didn't want to provoke her any further than Sunny already did, throw her hands in the air "I know what you are trying to do, but save it for next time okay? Shoo shoo, I don't wanna be someone else feast." She said, hoping Sunny would go back to her conscious mind. Luckily, Sunny did get the hints, so she went back to the angry woman, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. Sooyoung froze on the spot, Sunny taking her chances by grabbing a nearby rice care and shoved it into Sooyoung mouth. 
Sense
coming back to her, so she started munching on it, smiling cheekily like a kid was granted their candies. Yoona looks at them with envious and a tiny bit of jealousy at the same time, she was just jealous of their cute and melting cheesiness of consistent love for each other, wishes she also has that someone too. 

While everyone is in their own world, Seohyun trying to grab everyone attention by clapping like a sea lion. "Unnies, enough daydreaming! We need to talk about our mission, Mr.Jung must be very anxious for his daughter now. I had some deep thoughts about some clues I found, I think it will help us find Miss Jung."
Yoona stood up so fast she had a mild headache "That's right! Sorry I momentarily forgot about it. I, too also have clues." She said.
They all sat down, eating their own foods while discussing the important matter. 
"Since Seohyun and Yoona seems to have a lot to say, let's hear it," Taeyeon spoke. 
"I'll go first, earlier, Yoona and I had a talk about the current two top companies just collaborated with each other. I think they are involved in the disappears of Miss Jung. Doesn't it sound strange to you that those two used to hate each other guts so much, and suddenly, they are now partners?" Seohyun suspiciously said.

"Exactly, why? I just talked to one of the guys that were hired by a certain someone with the last name Park. The punk says this Park guy was wealthy, has a big family, and is a spoiled brat. I'm not sure if what my guts telling me is wrong, but the Park guy that we're talking about has a huge possibility of being Park Myeong-Su's son. Hoon, the punk also already had set up a meeting with one of the two that fought with Kim Jong Kook that day. So, we can go to check if Seohyun guts and mine are true, if that's unnecessary, and you believe in our prediction. Then we should proceed to trace that son of a . So? What do you guys say?" Yoona leaned back, waiting for the others to speak. Everyone except Seohyun and Yoona looked at each other, puzzling, trying to connect the dots. If it's true, then we shouldn't be wasting any more time, so the Sun-Soo couple came up with an idea. "How about Yoona, and Seohyun
go check out that Park's flat, Taeyeon and Tiffany can go with Hoon to see if the hypothesis is right. We will stay back and see if there's any more information we can dig out of the clues you just gave." Sunny said after a long pause.

"Deal, see you all later," Yoona said and stomached the rest of her sandwiches, then heading out with Seohyun.
Taeyeon and Tiffany also leaving with Hoon to meet up with his guy. Only the Sun-Soo couple staying back, researching more on Park's history and his current whereabouts.

"Yoona unnie, if this is true. Then we will need to move faster with Miss Jung well-being is at such risk." Seohyun said, she heard a lot about this Park Kang Jun, he's not someone to be mess with. 
"I reckon, we will figure this out," Yoona said with an attentive tone.
Tiffany was shaking in Taeyeon car, she misses her best friend, and she's also afraid of whatever will happen to Jessica. Taeyeon wasn't pleased with what she saw, she pulled Tiffany in to console the girl. The latter was shocked but calmed down and fell asleep not long after.
(Jessica woke up, she quickly panicked as she doesn't know where she is, plus there was cloth in , and she was tied up with ropes. She cried quietly, praying for help. She felt a little bump in her back pocket, remember her phone is still with her so she started to twitch from side to side, vertically, horizontally, and it finally fell out. Just when she was about to pick it up, the door open...)


TO BE CONTINUED

What's gonna happen next? Yoona to the rescue? Or did she fail to rescue her supposed to be later soulmate...