Telepathy

Prison Break

Chapter 9: Telepathy


While Jessica was busying herself staring at the beautiful lady deer-looking, Yoona's already went into the mansion that is full of guards armed with heavy weapons. They didn't know a certain 'army' forces but dorky of a group is already camping outside in their hideout, with a mission in mind and that is to rescue Mr. Jung oldest daughter. Each individual has gone ahead with their own respective assigned jobs, such as Taeyeon's currently sneaking around the building to jammed their headquarter's circuit breaker, so Yoona can blend in the dark to take her targets down much easier. 

Or Tiffany, who's observing the whole structure to plant the bombshell on the wall in a direction she visualized would be possible to become another exit for Yoona getaway with Jessica, in case the mansion exits are blocked. As for Seohyun, they all agreed to let her hide and watch in the bushes to alert them in case of either the reinforcement has been called or the guards from inside trying to run away. She also keeps in contact with the Soosun couple back in their office, letting them know what's going on and if she ever needs their help. 

Back to Jessica, who's still in a daze with what she saw earlier, she needed answers to the questions that pop up non-stop and is literally causing her headache. 
"Who was that maiden? She looked like well-trained martial arts person, something along the line of Marine. Is she one of those people my father had sent to my rescue? Nonetheless, totally my type of wife materials though." Jessica giggled to herself. 
"Oh, what am I even thinking, I'm stuck in this ugly prison-looking room." Knocking her head with her knuckles "I should stop being so depressing negative, and was that Tiffany I saw with the group? Why is she with them anyway? OH, I GET IT. BEST FRIEND TO THE RESCUE YAAAAS" Jessica was literally squealing like a sea lion. She was like that for five minutes straight until the reality hits her that she needs to do something to let them know where she is being held. She slowly gets up on her feet, took a deep breath and exhale before bravely going out. She peeked through the gap from under the bottom of the door, trying to spark up a conversation or rather a protest with the guard in order to divert the others attention. 

"Hey you," She said
"What" The guard replied
"YOU UGLY PIG, LET ME OUT OR I WILL CURSE YOUR WHOLE GENERATIONS, YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR GRAND-CHILDREN CAN GO TO HELL!" She spat. Jessica didn't really mean it at all, she just wanted to piss him off. 
The guard was obviously fuming by then, he started rolling his shirt sleeves up to beat the hell out of Jessica and her smart mouth. But a hand tapped on his back prevented him from doing so.
"Don't you dare lay a hand on my princess, prick!" Kang Joon gritted his teeth and smack the guy right across the face.

Dude was pounced so hard he passed out the moment his face hit the floor. 
"Now... Let's have some fun, Jessie." He turned back to faced Jessica and smirked before slamming the door shut. 
Yoona heard it all, she didn't know why all those words made her blood boil so bad she needed to let the heat out before it can overtake her. But she was too late, Yoona wasn't Yoona anymore. She gripped on both of her knife and gun and begin to kill everyone that is in her way mercilessly. The guards were being intimidated by a young maiden, who has been slaying almost all of the men in the building. Until a scream from Jessica room was heard, Yoona ran with all her might while dodging the incoming attacks from all of the directions.

She kicked the door down in one move, the scene in front of her wasn't something she'd expected. It caused her to wobbled somewhat.

Kang Joon's on the floor, his eyes and mouth opened wide, and blood was oozing out from a hole on his chest. Then there was Jessica next to him, with a knife on her hand. She wasn't harmed, seems like she fainted. But that wasn't the point.
Yoona fell on her , tears streaming down her face because the scene in front of her was too much. This wasn't supposed to happen. 
Jessica had just murdered someone...