Hints

Prison Break

 

Chapter 5: Hints


While Yoona was occupied with the belongings that Jessica left behind, a shadow appeared hidden behind a nearby corner. Peeping at this young woman dressed in an agent outfit, wondering
"Must be one of those private detectives hired by the Jung's," He guessed, squinting his eyes because of the pitch-black passageway. 
"Damn! I'm screwed! How are they so fast?" he continued with an exasperated expression.
Yoona started to put Jessica's left-behind assets in minis zip-lock bags, for later uses in examination in hopes for pieces of the culprit fingerprints. Getting up to leave, she heard a small ruckus, of course, Yoona being Yoona always trust in her guts as they are never wrong once. Making a plan in her head, she started to walk away from her current spot to a little further site, alerting the others through her wireless blue-tooth
"Negative, I need you guys to pay attention to my last location a couple of meters away, it might be the felon coming back for any leftover evidence he had left behind," Yoona said with urgent in her voice.

"Coming through, Captain," the crews replied.
As the response came back, Yoona immediately moves quietly to the back of the pathway in order to block the wrongdoer from exiting out that way. 

"Crap! I need to get out of here, she must have heard the noises," The figure said while hurriedly on his feet out of there.
But before he can make another step,
"Where do think you're going, buddy?" One of the corps said.
"Out of here, of course, idiot!?" As expected, the shadow started making his departure by running to the back, obviously to where Yoona is waiting. 
She didn't have to wait long, by the time he almost made it out, Yoona stood there leaning by the walls, hanging her feet out in the middle, successfully tripping the dude. He fell hard on the ground, but to Yoona and her squad's surprises, he jumped up on his feet pretty quick, doubled his speed this time. 

Smirked, Yoona figured it wouldn't be this easy, she has always like a bit of challenge in a chase, too easy would bore her the hell out. (Did I ever tell you Yoona can go on to an Olympic competition with her long legs?) 
Picking up the speed, Yoona started chasing after him. If he could double his speeds, Yoona can triple that. Yoona's known for her super-duper pro skills in parkour, but not like she will write that on her resume. 

After a good 10 minutes, he ran out of breath, honestly, Yoona didn't have to do much of running. She handcuffed him back to the crews. They knew they didn't have to run because Yoona already did it for them anyways.  
"Yoona and her long legs are back, peeps!" One of the girls said mid-laughing.
"Very funny, Taeyeon. C'mon lets' head back to home-staying girls. I'm hungry after all the running." Yoona said, dragging the guy with her back to their car. 
The trip only takes half an hour, Yoona hauling the guy out the car into the interrogation room, while the rest heading out to grab some food. 

Signaling Sunny and Sooyoung to come over to watch and record the interview, she went back heave the stranger into one of the chairs. 
"Spit, we're running out of time, before you decide to play that "I don't know anything" game with me, I suggest you should take a good look around the room before you do. Because I can assure you that you won't get out of this room alive if you do so." Yoona said trying to scare the guy in order to move on with the case, being hungry doesn't help but sores her mood even more than it is. 

"Ma..'am.. I..I'm not who you are looking for. I worked for this rich spoiled kid, but I've never seen his face before as we never see each other face to face, I only carry out his orders through the phone, that's all! I swear!" He said, holding back before he peed himself. Yoona feeling frustrated, slamming the table
"Oi, I told you to spit, meaning everything you know, everything that you need to tell me, I don't need that lacking information bull, got it? Stop stuttering, punk." 

"Yes ma'am, uhm, I don't know his full name, but I've heard from the others of his last name, It's Park. I've also heard that he's extremely wealthy, his family is big and all that." He said after calming down a bit.
"Park? there's a lot of Parks out there who is wealthy and has a big family, you know?" Yoona said rolling her eyes, unimpressed again. 
"AH! I know! I can make a phone call to one of the men I'm close with that teamed up with him that day." The guy suddenly springs up excitedly said like there's a spotlight on his head.
"That will do, hurry your up. Sooyoung! Are the others back with my lunch yet?" Yoona impatiently tapping on the table with her slender fingers.
"Nah mate, maybe another 10 minutes. You can have some of my snacks after this, shiksin." Sooyoung replied. 

"Okay. And you, what's your name? Did you manage to reach your guy? Put him on speaker." 
"I'm trying, my name is Hoon, ma'am." 

Hmmm, I heard Jong-Kook fought with two guys, they must have disappeared before the others found Jong-Kook, Yoona pondering.
"Hello!? Hyung! It's me, Hoon!" He screamed like there's no tomorrow after the guy on the other line finally picked up the call.
"Hoon? What's up my boy!" The other line voiced over.
"Hyung! Can we talk about what you and the other two guys teamed up did the other day?"
"What? Why so suddenly? Are you being followed?" Guy said, sounds suspicious.
"No, no I'm not. I was just curious about... You know? How you and the others manage to get out, because ehm... Jong-Kook is hard to fight and all, you know?" He said, trying to not sounds obvious.
"Ah, is that all? You know what? We should meet up now, I'll tell you about it, all of it, it was so fun, boy you should have gone with us." 
"O-Okay hyung! Where to?"
"My place, of course! You still remember the address, right?"
"Yes, yes."
"Good! Bring some foods while you're on your way, I've been hiding for so long, I can barely get out for some proper meals now. All because of that stupid, spoiled and rich little b****!" His voice can be heard angrily over the phone line.
"Sure, hyung. I'll drop by soon! See you later!" Hoon hung up.

"All right, that's not so hard now, was it, Hoon?!" 


To be Continued


Author Notes: So sorry guys, I've been super-duper busy with life, trying to balance between work and college. I'll try to post more updates every now and then. (INCOMING YOONSICA) WOOHOO FINALLY LOL.
HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY GIRL'S GENERATION. 
THANKS ALL FOR READING.