My Gee winning or rather YUL

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Hey Guys, sorry for not updating for too long. I got the idea for months but I don't know how to put it up. Thank God I finished it. So I hope you'll like it.

----------------------------------------------------------

8 months have passed since we haven't stepped on stage to perform a new song. We now will make our comeback. For the past months, I was not the only jobless person, most of the members were also jobless. But we still went to variety show and guesting. 

Since our new mini-album is to be released, we are really trying our off to please our fans and the other people (especially the netizens). But we still understand if there are lots of people who doesn't like even if how many times we try. Oh well, we will just do our best and prove to them that we are no rookie anymore and we can do it. Because, right now, it's girls' generation.

For our comeback, I think I have the spotlight most of the time, like they are favoring me. In the song, it has the breakdown part, which is most of the attention is on me. And during our pictorial, I am mostly at the center; which I think is fun... I hope this time, it would be an awesome comeback. I know that I'm not the most popular member but I would be too glad if I receive some attention. I'll just gotta give my best.

3 weeks later

Omaygawshh!! We have been topping the charts! I still couldn't believe that the Gee-syndrome has finally started. We always win at every music shows, well not Mbank (at first). But I'm still freaking out. And after months without seeing each other, Hae-oppa and I will finally have time to catch up.

Jonghoon P.O.V

Okay, now is the time that I should tell her. But I still can't, I'm afraid that I might hurt her. But who cares? I mean, she's just my toy girl. I almost do that all the time. (talking to himself)

Jaejin: Well, hyung.. Yuri-ssi is far by the best "toy girl" you would ever have. But I think she is not easy type of girl. It's been years and still nothing happened. I guess, you do have your limits and you're ....

Someone knocked at the door...

???: Hey, you guys!What's up? (looking at the two) What's wrong?

Jonghoon: Oh nothing Hae-hyung. We're just getting nervous. You know stage fright.

Jaejin: Since when did you had that? *Jonghoon glaring at him.*

Donghae: Yeah, since when? I thought you love the attention and all the cheering crowds.

Jonghoon: Since NOOWW.. Anyways, what are you doing here hyung? Aren't you supposed to go somewhere else?

Donghae: Oh yeah.. Right. Since I cannot be on stage during the announcement of winners. I want you to give this flowers to Yul. It's her favorite, I want to surprise her. And oh, don't tell her that I gave you that.

Jonghoon: What?? Why? Why me? You can give ...

Donghae: I don't know.  I guess because she would love it more if it's coming from you. I don't know, I just have this urge. 

Jonghoon: Okay, but you owe me big time! *but I'm totally smiling like a fool, and I'm loving this idea*

Donghae: Pssh.. oh meet me later at our favorite hangout place...  * i was gonna ask him something when he just said*

                 :you'll see and you'll thank me later. I'm telling you. See you then, I will just go to Yul

I just raised my eyebrow and the same time agreed with him. And oh wait? What did he just say? Why do I smell something fishy?

 

I was at the backstage right after SNSD's performance. As usual, it was dazzling and fascinating especially Yul. We were given the que to go to the stage for the announcing of the winner. And I saw Yuri bowing at the other artists and damn she hella pretty! I was again smilling like a total idiot while looking at her. So I gained her atteintion, I smiled and gave her some eye signal to move to the side. She looked puzzled but she still went on. 

It was now the time for the winner's announcement, I was telling my members to go with me. But they insisted that I should just go ALONE! I mean, I kinda needed them, they're my co-members. I've never been this coward before. It's just giving flowers. I was out of mind just then I found myself standing next to the MC. I was expecting them to win so immediately scanned where My Yul is standing. Wait? What? Did I just say MY YUL? Gosh, I'm not liking this feeling. But I still have this urge that it's just infatuation, just feeling guilty of the past rel'p I had or rather flings. 

I was in a deep thought when I heard some commotion from the crowd and at my side. Oh I'm right, they won AGAIN. So at that moment, I gathered up all my courage and walked in front of Yul and bowed. It was pretty cheezy but hey girls find it romantic and of course cool. She looked at me at awe. She was soo happy. I can totally see it and she was kinda embarassed of the way I did it. I mean she taken aback but she was blushing. That's a good sign, right? She bowed at me and thank me. I heard some giggles beside but I don't mind it. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RTY5qLe_q58 (winning the 6th time)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZsSOfqTzQ94 (fancam)

So we went to the backstage and then there I saw Hae-hyung smiling and mouthed, "Good Job!" I just nodded and went to our waiting room. And I felt satisfied. Okay not just that I feel overwhelmed.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Please comment something, criticize me if you want. I just want some feedbacks. So I can have some ideas again.

and oh,

P.S I posted in the foreword a HOONYUL video, it was actually a fanmade not by me but I think it looks cute. I would be happy if you'll watch it. It's really cuute.