Follow Me

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Yuri's POV:

Hoon: There I said it! I'm jealous, I got mad because I don't want them to stare at you like that. As much as I love on how you look y and hot in that outfit, I can't take the risk of them drooling over my girl. I like you Yul. I don't know if you have noticed it but I've been following you like a dog for the past years. Creepy huh? But I really like you. I don't know what has gotten to me. I know this wasn't the best confession you have received. I was planning to do it in a nice way but my emotions did not cooperate. I really can't blame myself for liking you because it was the best feeling I felt. Though, I'm not sure if I love you enough but I'm certain that I'm falling for you deeply each day.
 
I'm seriously shocked. My brain can't process this whole thing. I secretly pinched my arm to make sure that I'm awake. Obviously, it hurts like hell. If this is a dream, I don't want to end this beautiful nightmare.
 
Yuri: Please don't say that. You know that I like Hae-oppa. I don't want to hurt you. You know you are special to me, right? I'm sorry. But I don't know what to say. I like you too but I also like Hae-oppa. I don't know what to do.
 
I looked at him after  gathering my courage. I can see the sadness in his eyes but his determination and sincerity is overwhelming. I do like him. Yes, I'm attracted to him, his smile, his dazzling eyes, his nose and those precious lips. I returned my gaze to his eyes but it's looking at my lips then our gazes meet. It seems like our body magnetize each other. I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong but this moment is what matters.
I can feel the warm breath coming near. His right hand cupped my face then it slided at the back of neck. He pulled me and that was the moment ours lips met. It was magical. His lips was moist and soft. It was tender and mild kiss but strong enough for me to respond sweetly. It was my freaking first kiss but I feel like I have known his lips. I' am now certain that I like him more. I felt him hugging me and leading me to somewhere private. I went along with him but not breaking our kiss. 
 
Hoon's POV:
I guided her to a stock room. It's not what you think. I just want us to settle this without everyone looking at us. I'm pretty sure that nobody saw us. But if we stayed there for a longer time someone might caught us. We are idols and we can't have paparazzi pictures flying in the news later.
I can feel her lips trembling at first but it relaxed the moment I hugged her. The sweetness of her lips and the uncertainty made me chuckle.
Gosh, she is too cute beyond words. She bowed her head while seriously blushing. She's embarrassed by the obvious looks of it. But I'm too overwhelmed that now I'm certain.
 
Hoon: I love you Kwon Yuri.
 
I looked at her like she was the most precious thing here on earth. I'm not really expecting for an answer but I want her to know that. I'm glad that I finally found a girl that I can say those three words with all my heart. I'm not scared, I will accept anything she wants.
 
Hoon: I did not regret anything that I did. I truly love you Yul. You're the first one that made me like this. 
Yuri: Thank you for clearing my mind. But ...
 
Here we are. The moment that I have been waiting. I will accept anything that she will say.
 
Yuri: I also like oh take that out. I love you too! 
Hoon: What? So that means? Oh my gosh! Seriously? Yes!
 
I'm literally jumping so hard. With all this emotions, I'm already tearing up. This is so embarassing. But because of this girl, I don't care if look pathetic I just want her to know that I'm too happy that we are now together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi Guys! A short update again. I don't know if I can write a long update since I feel like you will easily get tired since it's not that good. So I just try to limit it. But I'm really trying my best. Thanks for the sweet comments. It's really the food of the writer.