Two of Us Together

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

We are now officially dating! God knows how long I was trying to figure out my feelings for her. I took me 3 damn years! Now, the problem is I don't know what will happen next. We are, side by side, walking to her dorm. It's actually now late in the evening so it's quite safe to do some errands in the streets. Besides, the gym was only a walking distance. I keep stealing a glance to her. Well, it's not stealing because she's also looking back. And goodness! Her smile is just sooo precious. I can't believe that she's my girl already. 

On our way, I can't help but notice her wandering hands. It's not like she's waving it to my face but it felt so wrong that it was always on her side then she keeps making a hand wave. She's being playful again. We may be cautious with our actions but I have this sudden urge to hold her hand. So there! I grabbed her playful hand and put it in my jacket's pocket. She paused for a while, contemplating what just happened. She let out a giggle and continue walking. Her hand are soft like what I just imagined. Yeah! I did imagine those things, holding hands, hugging and kissing.  Now it's reality. It was so fast that we are finally in front of her dorm. 

I heard her sigh then I looked at her.

"So I guess this is it?" I asked her. She just looked at me then, "You can come up and meet my members if you want to."

I raised a brow, "Is that legal? I mean, is it right for me to go to your dorm at this night?" she chuckled,"You're not going to do anything bad, right? Then, I guess it's fine. Besides, we have to tell them."

I swallowed my saliva, feeling that my throat dried with the sudden invitation. "Of course, I won't. But I'm really not that prepared. I should also gain your members trust. I didn't even bring anything and it's late, that would be rude of me. As much as I want to spend more time with you and get to know your members, I think we should end the night here."

She pouted really cutely, "You're right. To tell you the truth, you're my first ever boyfriend. So I kinda don't know what to do. Sorry." She just keeps her head down and don't even bother look at me while saying those words. She's really shy. And too adorable beyond words. I want to snatch her and just bring her home. But of course, I can't. 

I pulled her chin up, "Hey, look at me. Don't worry about those little matters. You'll learn it, step by step. So stop feeling bad about yourself or I'll kiss you." I saw some sparks in her eyes."Huh! I dare you!" She smirked. I raised a brow and leaned toward her. But instead of giving her a kiss on the lips, I kissed her forehead then her nose. We are in the dark side of the building so only our silhouttes can be seen. After kissing her cheeks, I hugged her. "I love you Kwon Yuri." I whispered in her ear. She hugged me back tightly, "I love you more Choi Jonghoon." I smiled and let go, "I love you most." Then give her a peck on the lips.

I watched her disappear in my sight before I leave her dorm. 

 

I came back to the dorm feeling really light and happy. The members kept looking at me weirdly, I just shrugged my shoulders. 

"You look different, Yuri-unnie." the maknae said. I just smiled at her and smiled back. "You looked prettier, it seems like your glowing."

"What? Really? Thanks maknae-ah." I patted her head. " I already ate so I'll change my clothes first before I tell you something."

"Yeah! Kwon Yuri! Are you in love?" Sica asked. "I'll answer that later..." my voice trailed as I closed the door in my room. I keep reminiscing the things that happened a while ago. We were just arguing then we became a couple. That was fast. Am I too easy? The question suddenly pops in my head. Is he thinking that way? Am I the easy to get girl? Now I suddenly felt anxious. I immediately changed my clothes and went to the living room where the girls are. I left them with a puzzled look. Now, I'm returning to them but the thing is we are all looking anxious.

"Yah! Yuri-ah! What's happening?" Taeyeon started. I can tell that they are all looking worried and anxious.

"Ummm... Don't get angry with this one but I have a boyfriend." I'm really closing my eyes not wanting to see their reactions. "I know I should have told you before I got one for approval. But it kinda happened. I'm so sorry." There was a moment of silence. Then,

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Sooyoung screamed, "Who is that bastard?" I couldn't tell if she is annoyed or what. "It's Choi Jonghoon from FT Island."

"What?!!" Fany said, "You like  him? How come I don't know that?" Now I can tell that they looked pissed. "I'm so sorry for keeping this to you."

"I thought you liked Donghae-oppa." Yoona finally blurted out something. "Well, yes, that's what I thought. I also thought that I liked him. But his kiss kinda made it clear to him that I also like him more than Donghae-oppa."

"Kyaaaaaaaaa..." Now all of the girls are shouting even the maknae joined them. "You guys kissed?" Hyoyeon asked. "Yeah? Where? How did it happened?" Yoona's question seems liked it was never ending.

"Just today, a while ago. I was on my way to the gym for my regular work out. Donghae oppa couldn't join me, then, out of the blue Jonghoon came out, out of nowhere. So I kinda dragged him together with me. Then, we got into an argument. He was pissed because of what I was wearing. He keeps telling me that I shouldn't wear those type of things because I attract so many unwanted eyes. I can't help it. I want to flaunt my body. Then, it suddenly turned into a kissing session... Don't look at me like that. I also don't know how did that happened. It just kinda did." Their eyes looked like they were absorbing it.

Then Sunny started clapping,"Yeah... I bet he wants to protect you to those erted guys in the gym. That's sweet."

"Okay! I'm fine with him. I know him quite well for him to gain my trust." Taeyeon stated. "Really? Omo! Thank you! I hugged her. I feel like crying because of she just said. Their approval means everything.

"Yeah, I'm also close with him. You know that Yul. But not as close like you. So I guess I approve him." Sica joined us TaeRi in hugging.

"Owww. Come on guys. Let's group hug! For Yuri finding the love of her life~" Tiffany said. "Don't worry Unnie. We'll like anyone that loves you sincerely." Seohyun added.

They all gathered around me and hugged. I am so happy and feeling blessed. This is the best day of my life.

 

 

Hey Guys! I'm finally back! Hooray! Sorry for not updating for too long. I hope you haven't forgotten about me? I had so many problems this past few months so my brain wasn't working that well. I hope this chapter will make it up to you.

Now that they are officially a couple, what will they face as a problem? I'm planning to add up a new pairing. You guys know the DeerBurning couple? Well, I also ship them. So they might also have scenes and maybe some few YongSeo. It will have a time lapse, it will be in the time wherein Yuri is in the variety show called Invincible Youth. It will be really fun, I'm going to make Jonghoon an official cast of IY here in my story. So comment and subscribe if you like it.