I'm Back

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Few months have passed, and we realesed a new single called 'So Nyu Shi Dae'. We are getting a lot of attentions nowadays. I feel so blessed at the same time a little annoyed because I keep seeing Jonghoon in the music program. Well, not really 'annoyed', I just feel that he wants to make fun of me. Oh I can't get over it. As he and Yoona are becoming close, we also meet more. I can't just Yoona walk around with him. I just don't trust him even with that pretty face of his. Yup, I do admit that I was attracted to him ONCE and ONLY ONCE. I think he so loves the attention and he is so full of himself. Tsk, I hate that kind of guy. Now, that I'm thinking of my ideal type I suddenly thought of Donghae-oppa. I really do miss him. He has been so busy and he doesn't have time to meet him.

*suddenly*

To:Yuri B_P

My lovely Yuri-ah~~

I'm sorry for not calling you for few days. It has been so busy.

Either ways, to make it up to you. I want to have lunch with you.

I'll just meet you at the cafe we like. See you there. ^^

And oh I forgot I have a surprise to you. -Donghae-oppa 

 

Err mah Gawd!! Finally! A lunch with just the two of us! What should I wear? What should I do? Ok, calm down Yuri-ah. First reply at him.

To: MyOppa <3

Oh sure oppa. I'll meet you there at 12noon.

I'm so excited about your surprise. Can't wait to see you!

I miss you more. - Yuri B_P

 

Then, PANIC! I looked at my closet. Then picked the best clothes that I have. But not too formal nor showy. I just want to keep it simple yet presentable. ^^

I put on some light make up, sprayed my favorite perfume, curled my hair and ta-da~ 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=224480984241312&set=a.224480924241318.56136.167851289904282&type=3 (just remove the socks and the ribbon)

I twirled and I was satisfied. I think I'm not overdressed. Then, Yoona came in at our room.

"Wow Unnie! You look amazing. Where are you going?" Yoona exclaimed.

"Oh really?Thanks. I'm gonna have lunch with Donghae-oppa.... Wanna come up?" I hesitated to ask.

"Nah. you go enjoy your 'date' *teasing me*  besides I have other plan." she said.

"Clearing things up, it's not a date. It's just a lunch together." I explained

"What's the difference? Either ways, good luck. And you seriously look amazing."

I gave up. And went to the cafe. 

Upon reaching the door, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Yuri-ah? It's me Donghae. Where are you? I'm at VIP section. Just tell it to the assistant. ok?"

"I'm already here at the door. Ok, I'm just gonna tell her. Bye."

The waitress showed me to the reserved room. I thank the assistant and opened the door.

I slowly opened the door, to my dismay, I immediately saw Jonghoon. What is Jonghoon doing here?! 

My eyes widened, I looked at Donghae-oppa who was sitting in front of him. He seems to understand my confused look.

"Wow, Yuri-ah! You look extra prettier today. Seat here first." He tapped the chair beside him. So I seated because anytime soon I'm gonna break down.

"I think you already know Jonghoon. But haven't had the time to be close to him. So I brought him." he started.

Jonghoon took his hands out to shake my hand. Before reaching it, I looked at Donghae-oppa. He just gave me a 'go-on' nod.

Oh this bastard is seriously getting on my nerves. Instead of shaking my hands, he kissed it. Out of the blue, I blushed like a fool. Donghae-oppa just laughed. Oh this oppa seems to be enjoying. I smacked his legs secretly.

I then blurted out, "Why did you do that?"

Jonghoon smiled then, "Because a pretty lady like you should be respected with gentleness. And beside I want to." Then that was the time that I blushed extremely, my whole face is as red as a tomato. To make it not obvious I grabbed the Menu and cover my face pretend that I'm reading.

The so-called 'Lunch Date' went roughly thanks to my Dongahe-oppa. He keeps linking me to Jonghoon which makes me more annoyed. And that bastard is smiling now like there's no tomorrow. 

When we were eating,

"Donghae-oppa, do you want this?"pointing at the meat at my plate. He nodded, then I gave it to him.

He opened his mouth then feed it to him, he looks like a big baby. He is really cute. He then pinched my cheeks and fed me also. We were busily feeding each other just like the old times but Jonghoon interrupted.

"Wah, I'm jealous. I also want one."Jonghoon looked at me. 

I raised my eyebrows then Donghae-oppa elbowed my arm softly. I just frowned then did it. I sliced a huge amount of meat then fed it on his mouth harshly. Jonghoon's eyes widened beacuse the one that I fed to him was spicy. I laughed softly. But when I saw his face so red I felt gulity.

Despite of the meat being spicy he still managed to finished it. Feeling so guilty, I got up and gave him a drink. I was the one holding the glass. I saw him smiling while drinking. I somewhat felt relieved.

"I'm sorry." then I went back to my sit.

"Nah, it's fine. At least you, SNSD Yuri, fed me and gave me drink." ^^

I smiled. He seems like a good boy but he is still nothing compared to my Donghae-oppa who was sleeping? What? Oh he must be really tired.

"He was really tire but because he really wants to see you. He made an appointment. Later, he will have another schedule. So we better not disturbed him. We'll just wake him up when we're finish."Jonghoon talked.

"Oh is that so?" I worriedly looked at Jonghoon. We were staring at each other, examining each others face. Then, he looked at my lips. I gulped, his face is coming forward. Then, I felt Donghae's head on my shoulder. Oops, that was close. Thanks again to my oppa, I just continued eating carefully witout waking up Oppa.

Jonghoon noticed that I was struggling so he fed me. I hesitated at first, "Come on, it's not what you think. I'm not gonna take my revenge."sincerely talking while giving me the meat. I ate it and thank him. 

He then sat beside me, feeding me freely. We were sharing the same untensils so I can smell the scent of his breath. Creepy??? But I was really enjoying it. As soon as we finished I carefully tapped Donghae-oppa. 

"Oppa, wake up. You might be late at your schedule." He just nod. "oppa~" still careful "A little more.." He then moved closer, we were like hugging this time. "I missed you" then hugged me. "Yah oppa!!!" I shouted. "Alright.. " I was laughing when I saw him pouting while his eyes is till close.

"I'm sorry. It just that I can already feel that you're phone is vibrating. I think your manager is calling you." I handed the phone to him.

He talked to the person at the phone. He said that he needs to go so he can't send me to home. Jonghoon will be the one. We bid our farewell before stepping out of  the room. I tightly hugged Donghae-oppa, he also did the same.

"Yuri-ah~ be careful of your health. I'll call you if I have time. ok? I miss you I'll go now." He pinched my cheek. He gave me ligh peck on my forehead. I blushed. "Yes, oppa. I'll miss you. When I feel lonely I'm gonna call you."

He nodded then hugged me again. "Jonghoon-ah take Yuri home safely. I trust you, so don't do anything stupid. Ok?Or else you'll be in danger."Donghae warned.

"Of course hyung. I'm gonna take good care of her." They hugged each other then Donghae left. 

Now it was just me and Jonghoon. "Let's go?" I asked Jonghoon. 

"Can I take you somewhere?"he asked."Don't worry I just to want  get to know you more."

Because my mood now is good. I said yes out of the blue. Then, we went to his car.

 

At the other side of the parking lot. 

*click* *click* "This will gonna be huge" the man said.

 

 

 

Hi guys. Thank you for the positive feedbacks. Congratulations to both FT ISLAND and SNSD for winning at GDA and SMA.. ^^