Our first meeting

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Back to year 2007

Yuri's P.O.V

It is our first time performing at the School of Rock. I'm so nervous.. I feel like my heart is gonna explode. But thankfully our managers ate always there to support us. And I must show them that they are right for choosing us. You can do it Yuri! Show them what you got!

Yoona:Unnie!come on! It's our turn in 10 minutes.

When Yoona interrupted my self hypnotizing, I shook my head and started walking. On our way to the stage, we heard loud cheers. They must be really good. FT Island debuted few months before us so they are our sunbaes. I really love their song in fact we have been memorizing them. And the fact that they are so handsome, most of our members have a little crush on them. Suddenly my heart beat faster upon thinking of meeting them. Oooh. Kwon Yuri stop it. You're gonna be performing so we waited behind the stage.

 

Jonghoon's P.O.V:

At last, we're finished. That was amazing. The girls were literally drooling over us, that's why they were calling us the flower boys. I'm really loving this. As we exited the stage we bowed the staffs and  producers as a sign of gratitude.

PD: Good job boys! You guys never let us down. Surely, we will invite you again for performing. 

He then flipped the papers he was holding, checking the schedules of performance.

PD: Thank you again! *bowing, then turn back* Hey, is SNSD ready? *asking the staffs*

Upon hearing the word 'SNSD', I smirked a little. So those newbies are here. Surely we're going to meet. It's game time again. Gosh, being an idol is being in heaven. Lot's of screaming fans and beautiful hoobaes. I can't wait to see them.

We are now outside the stage, we saw SNSD waiting. They are currently filming somekind of reality show. Another good opportunity to expose ourselves on tv. As a leader, I told the members to fix theirselves coz we are gonna introduce ourselves to them. As we approach them, they are beginning to bow. As a sign of acknowledgement, we bowed back.  We introduced ourselves. They are prettier up close. I can see the innocence, purity and beauty with their light make up. I scan them from left to right, looking from top to bottom. They have good bodies. But I must say that Jessica has the best one because it is already mature but I'm looking forward at Yuri's body. It's not yet well-bloomed but I can say that she will have the hottest body when it fully matures. Usually, I just look at people once but this time I keep looking at Yuri. I can't control my eyes. There is something in her that makes me look at her the second time. It amazed me beacuse at first look she is just pretty but upon the 2nd look she is over the top of the definition of it. Looks like I have some target.

After some formal introductions, we chit chatted a little then they left for their 1st ever performance. I wish them good luck. I'm confident that they'll win the hearts of the boys. Just like how we won the hearts of our fan girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZywXtkSiCE (Here's the scenario)

We went home tired, as usual. But upon reaching my room, I opened my laptop and searched the net. I looked at the profiles of SNSD. First, Taeyeon, she is cute but she is like a kid. I don't want to have girl like this. Tsk. Next, Jessica, that nice curves. But her face is too icy. I want innocent one. Third is Seohyun and Yoona, they are innocent and pretty. I think Yoona has a wild side so I'll go with her. Then Tiffany and Sunny, oww, they are so into cutesy stuff. It feels good at first but as I look carefully they are a bit so off  the chart. Another is Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, they have a bit of boyish and have the powerful aura I don't want that. Lastly, Yuri, wow! just my type. I'm speechless, her charm is beyond anything else. I must have Yuri and Yoona... *smirk*

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I just want to have little suspense and have comments before posting my 2nd chapter? I'm sorry for making Jonghoon somekind of bad guy. But hey, you still haven't seen the good side. Please subscribe and comment. Thank you! :)