A little too drama

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Everything is perfectly fine. Year 2008 started with a blast. Sooyoung and I has a sitcom. I met new friends and they are helping us a lot.  Now we will be performing at the Dream Concert. Donghae-oppa will be there, sadly, Jonghoon is not there.

Few days later...

We have been practicing the remix version of  'Into the New World'. It has a lot of powerful movements so we have to put lot of effort. As a rookie, we must always give out best.

On our way for our rehearsal, we bumped into Super Junior-sunbaenim. We went to the same waiting room, it was the biggest since we have 9 members and 13 from the other. Usually, our group is separated but since there are too many performers we were assigned by  company. Donghae-oppa and I automatically high-fived each other the we sat next to each other. Most of the members chatted with Suju-sunbaenim, Hyo-Hyuk-Shin, Sun-Sun-Yesung, Kang-Tae-Teuk, Si-Fany-Ryeo, Seo-Kyu, Soo-Hee-Hangeng, and lastly, Yoona-Kibum-Sica.

"Looking good Yul!"Donghae said. "Yah Oppa! What do you want now?"I asked him."Nothing.. I just missed you *pinched my nose* and seriously, you really looks oh so gooood.."I looked at him weirdly but I can feel my cheeks burn so I just took a munch,"want some?"giving the pack of food."Are you serious?You're like gonna rehearse in 15 minutes.."he said while taking a lot of munchies."Well, at least I have something in my stomach. And this boost up my energy."

After few minutes someone knocked at our door and it was the backstage-recording team. They told us that during the preparation they would be showing live backstage cut so we should prepare. We can see in their faces that they were somewhat surprised by the closeness of our groups. And they thought of an idea we would be team-up by each backstage interview and since we were already teamed up by the way we seated, Donghae-oppa and I were paired. 

It was now our time for our performance. I was shocked because of the darkness from the crowd, I can only see the color of our fanclubs and a few light sticks from the others. I was quite confused but I just flashed my smile and did my best. I was confident of our choreography so we gave our 101 %. I was enjoying the moment since it was our first time in a concert. But I can hear "Wonder Girls!" chant from almost everywhere. I was hurt but I just smiled

After we performed, little did we know that there was an incident that had happened. Our fanclub had ripped Suju oppa's fanclub's banner, that why the other fanclubs joined the boycotting of our performance. I was shocked and at the same time sad about our fanclub. I cannot blame them since they are really protective about us, but it put our group in danger. We went back to our waiting room, the oppa's heard about it and comforted us. Some of us were crying but I was controlling my tears, I was trying to be strong for the members so that I could comfort them. Hae-oppa tapped my head as if signalling that I could cry, that's when I bursted out crying. He took my head and he leaned it to his shoulders. I can see that he was sorry for us but I still can't help that almost all the people hated us. They encouraged us and gave us advices. We went back to our normal selves after some comforting. We should prove them wrong of what they think of us. We were motivated thanks to Suju-oppa.

Few hours later, therecording team came while we were watching the other groups performance. They started the interview, Donghae-oppa and I were the first one. They were asking about the 'BLACK OCEAN' incident. Oppa looked at me, he nodded and looked at the camera, "Both from our group were shocked about the incident. We were having a good time here backstage together when the incident happened. So we had no idead. I hope our fanclubs would have peaceful rel'p just like what we have." "I know many of the people hate us but I can't really blame them, we just take our mistakes as motivation so that we can improve ourselves. I'm sorry for what happened. I hope there won't be another incident like this." I said sincerely.

Few weeks have passed

We were back to our filming for our sitcom. Sooyoung and I were excited since the whole group from FT Island will be there. Usually Jonghoon-oppa would visit Jaejin on the set. He would brought a lot of food and beverages for the staffs, Jaejin, Sooyoung and especially, for me. Sometimes I would doubt him if he really wants to visit Jaejin. Well, as long as he won't bother us from the set. Now, they would be filming with us. My character and his character would have some physical contact so I was quite nervous about that.

We saw Hoon-oppa at the shooting area we made our secret handshake. The director came and instructed us some scenes. We followed it normally and it resulted good. I can feel some skinship from us and Hoon-oppa. He was kinda enjoying it, that's what I think. Well, I can tell it from his expressive and oh-so  beautiful eyes. I was thinking that he is somewhat taking the opportunities that he can make. And the thing is I'm enjoying and loving it. During the break, since it was freakin' cold and I was wearing thin clother and short skirts I am freezing. Hoon-oppa would come near me and almost back-hugged me for keeping me warm, I wouldn't mind it since it was really cold. In fact, I liked it when I can feel his hot breathing in my neck and his warm body in my back. We keep on talking until the shooting starts. In between break FT Island, Sooyoung and I would laugh our butts off. The other members and us easily became close. The staff asked us for a commemorative photo, Hoon-oppa and I were together he put his arms around my shoulder.

 

Few days later, I went to see the broadcast of our sitcom. I can't help but smile upon remembering the moments we had together. I was feeling kinda guilty because I feel like I'm cheating behind Hae-oppa's back though we don' havea rel'p. But I can't control my feelings. I'm starting to like him as a man not only as a friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhLQ8YDPg8&feature=related (FT Island cut 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThcyA7osnkM&feature=related (FT Island cut 2)