Our Hani

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

 

5 months have passed since Yuri and Jonghoon have been together.  They have been busy in promoting their songs. FT Island was coming back and forth in Japan. While SNSD was busy promoting their song, Genie. They haven't seen each other since last month. The members noticed that the couple have been restless in their phones. Instead of sleeping, they spent each other on the phone. They seriously miss each other. Yuri has been casted in the Invincible Youth.

Yuri: Hoonie~ How are you? I miss you. When are you coming back here in Korea?

Hoon: Yul~ it will be soon. I promise. I heard you were casted in Invincible Youth, Hara will also be there, take good care of her. She's clumsy too.

Yuri: Now, I'm jealous. You seem to care about her more than me. Hmf. Whose gonna take care of me?

Hoon: I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of staffs there who will take care of you. Don't worry.

Yuri: Whatever. Doesn't change the fact that you still care for her more than me. 

Hoon: Aigoooo, my girlfriend is super jealous. Don't worry about that, I have a big surprise for you when I return. Only you will have it. So don't get too jealous ok? I love you the most you know that? Right?

Yuri: Ok. Just hurry up and get back here in Korea. Do your best there? Ok? I love you.

Hoon: I love you the most! Sleep already. It's past midnight, you still have a early schedule tomorrow.

Yuri: Ok Ok... Before that, I want my good night kiss.

Hoon: Good night Yul~ Mwaaa...

Yuri: Good night too Honey~~ Chu~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghoon by that time was in Japan Airport. He was waiting together with his bandmates for their flight.

Jaejin: Hyung! Are you seriously bringing that to Korea?

Hoon: Yah! Don't just call "that" my Hani, she's our baby.

Minhwan: "Our baby"? I thought you hate pets. Well, except for our cat.

Hoon: I still don't like animals, but this dog reminds me of Yuri so much. That I'm starting to like dogs.

Hongki: Gosh, stop being so mushy and cheesy. I hate it. Come on now, our plane will leave soon. So you can see your precious Yuri.

Hoon: Don't be so bitter, you just need to find someone that will inspire you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri woke up in the morning and immediately looked at her phone. A bright smile crept in her face, Jonghun sent her a picture. 

Good Morning Yul~ Where am I?Yup. I'm on a plane, hours ago.

By the time, you see this I'm already in Korea. I can't wait to see you.

 

Yuri: This little kid... Aish, he really is something.

She sent him also a picture in reply.

 

Yuri:Why did you not tell me earlier? I'm sad that I couldn't meet you today. 

I will have a meeting later for Invincible Youth~ I really miss you.

 

Jonghoon: Don't be saaaad... I'll meet you later. I'll send you there. :) You like this kind of dog? It's cute right?

 

Yuri: Aigoooo~ That's cute! Kawaii? It's that right? Keke. Ok, I need to prepare now. See you later Hoonie~ Can't wait to see you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri was waiting for Jonghun for 10 minutes at their living room then she received a text that Jonghun's already waiting near the basement. She went down as fast as she could.

He looks good and well-built. They stared at each other's outfit for a few seconds and chuckled.

Hoon: Well, look at that. We really are a couple. But isn't that too revealing Yul?

Yuri: This outfit? Uhm. But I brought a cardigan just in case. It's too hot today Hoonie~

Hoon: Fine. But when I tell you to cover it up, please do it. Okay? I don't want to attract some nasty eyes feasting you.

Yuri: I understand. But for now, since it's the two of us only, you can enjoy you're beautiful and y girlfriend. But I see that you have been working out. I like that.

Hoon: Yeah. I'm really working hard to be able to catch up with you. 

Jonghun took steps and tightly hugged Yuri. He pecked a kiss in her forehead and press his head near her neck. They stayed like that for few seconds.

Yuri: Hey, I miss you too. 

She smiled really birghtly when they met their gazes. And with that she pecked a kiss in his lips. And she went inside of his car. That left Jonghun stunned.

Jonghun: Hey! What was that?

Yuri: Oh nothing. Just little revenge for not telling me that you're going home today. Anyway, let's go now or I'll be late. 

Jonghun: Then, I'll tease you more. I love that kind of revenge.

Jonghun started the engine and started driving.On their way, Jonghun would sometimes put his hands on her legs or her hands. They would talked about a bunch of things mainly about their members. Before they knew it, they have arrived in the building.

Yuri: Thank you for sending me. I'll see you later?

Jonghun: No problem, Yul. Of course, I'll see you later. Oh, before I forget.

Jonghun took something at the back seat and opened the dog cage. A cute little puppy that was asleep the entire roadtrip was now awake.

Jonghun: You have been such a good dog, Hani. Now, I'll give you to your Mommy.

Yuri: Really? Is this the suprise you're talking about? Awww. Thank you Hoonie~ 

Jonghun: Yup... But I have more, I'll tell you later. We--- You're to be late. I'll bring Hani for you.

Yuri kissed Jonghun's cheeck before going out. She now went inside the building after waving to Jonghun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri met the other members on the new variety show: SNSD's Yoona, F(x)'s Krystal, Shinyoung, T-ara's Jiyeon, KARA's Hara and 4Minute's Hyuna

She's actually happy that most of the members are close to her, especially Yoona and Krystal. She's also glad that the others seem nice and have a bright personality. Then, the PD came.

PD: As all of you girls know, that this will be mainly about you girls working in the field but we wouldn't want that all of you would be girls so we decided to add some guys. Guys, come on in.

Yuri's eyes literally widen when she saw Jonghun on the line-up. He was smiling brightly to her. Yoona nudged her with her shoulder and received a teasing smile. But then, Yoona's smile disappeared and a surprised face fade in. She looked at the faces but somehow she was confused. She followed Yoona's gaze and their CN Blue's Jonghyun was shyly bowing and smiling.

PD: These boys will help you in your work but the boys work only, you are still responsible for the other duties.

SUJU's Donghae, FT Island's Jonghun, CN Blue's Jonghyun, EXO's Kai, Kim Tae Woo and Boom. Park Shinyoung together with Boom and Kim Tae Woo will host the show. So guys, get to know each other and later we will explain some rules and regulations.

Yuri and Yoona immediately approached Krystal, who looked like was out of place. They were starting to chat when the two SM Town boys approached them.

Donghae: Hi Guys! It's been a long time Yuri.

Yuri: Hi Oppa! I know right? I missed you.

Yoona: Yah! I'm also here Oppa. Tsk, bad boys.

Donghae was chatting with Yuri while Kai and Krystal were having a good time. Yoona, now, was out of place. Thankfully, Jonghyun approached her.

Jonghyun: Having a bad start?

Yoona: Nah... It's just that those four forget about me. 

Jonghyun: Aww. Don't worry Yoona-shi, I won't mind chatting with you. It will be an honor.

Yoona: Keke, that's nice of you Jonghyun-shi. But, I think we are of the same age? Right? So can we talk comfortably?

Jonghyun: Sure! I would like that. You really look nice in person.

Yoona: Keke, thanks.

Yuri was now sitting at the side while drinking apple juice. Donghae joined the other girls in their conversations. Kai and Krystal seemed to be in their own world, laughing every now and then. Then, she saw Jonghun talking with Hara. She felt a sudden pain in her chest. She knows that they are friends but she feels jealous. So she joined them.

Yuri: Hello Hara-shi! Can I borrow Hoonie for a second?

Before Hara could reply, Yuri already dragged Jonghun somewhere. So Hara joined Donghae and the other girls.

Jonghun: What's wrong?

Yuri: I don't want you talking with other girls while smiling like you did a while ago.

Jonghun: Aigooo. Yul and this jealousy of yours is too cute. Don't be, aren't you happy that we have a variety show together?

Yuri: And that! What is this? Why did you now tell me? You know how shocked I am? I have to pretend that I'm not that close with you. It's annoying.

Jonghun: Keke, it was supposed to be a surprise, remember? Just calm down, okay?

Jonghun patted her head. He wants to hug her but with this people, it's impossible. 

Yuri: Okay... Just don't get too close to them.

 

Little did they know, that the producer was observing the idols in their every move. He was writing some possible pairing for the show.

Donghae- Yuri- Jonghun- Hara: possible love square

Yoona- Jonghyun: charming 

Kai- Krystal : adorable kids

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi guys! Phew... That was a long chapter. Did you like it? I added a lot of new characters. And also, just imagine that EXO already debuted at that time. Please do comment and subscribe. Suggests other characters, I might have them as guests or maybe permanent members. So yeah.... :) I hope you like it.

Also give love to the new pairing!

Yoona and Jonghyun

Krystal and Kai