An Award with BlackPearl

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

*click* *flash* *click*

Yuri was startled when she saw the stranger taking pictures of them at the other side of the parking lot. As her reflexes, she immediately covered her face. Jonghoon ,who also noticed the "man", ran to the other side of the lot and grabbed the "man's"camera. 

"What on earth are you doing?"he asked. "Isn't it obvious?I'm taking pictures of you guys. It would be huge if I have a scoop like this. And that girl is a ." the girl exclaimed. He was taken aback by her words. (The man is actually a she/ girl with short hair)

"And what would that get you?Money? I can just give you. You will just ruin people's lives!" He took the memory card in the camera and gave the stranger the money. "I'm telling you!SHE IS A ! A PLASTIC and MEAN GIRL! She keeps getting the attention away from Sohee. I hate her and I'm gonna do anything to ruin her career!"

Unknowingly, Jonghoon punched her in her stomach. And realized that the "he" is a "she". So Jonghoon midely grabbed the girls' arm and called the security guards. They took her so he went back to the car.

 

As I walked back to my car I saw Yuri crying. She looked so scared to the point that she was shrieveling at the side of the car. I never thought that she is this weak to this kind of situation.

"Yah, Yuri-ah~~ why are you crying? It's fine now. I have talked to the gal and I'm sure she won't bother us anymore." As I patted her head.

"No, you don't understand. I...*looked at me angrily* oh forget it.." she just continued crying. So I just let her cry, I drove my car to our next destination. Originally I was thinking that I should brought her to the amusement park but the sudden change of atmosphere made me think of another place, the beach.

As we reached our destination I saw her asleep. She was sleeping like an angel but her face was full of worries. From her eyes to her nose the lips, I got to drowned in looking at her lips. My head leans closer as if it has a mind of its own. My lips is only inch closer to her. Even though I had kissed a lot girls I was too nervous this time. I gulped then her eyes opened. Shocked, her hands pushed me to the side.

"What on earth are you doing?"she shouted.

"Jeez Yul. Chillax. I'm just studying your face closely. And guess what?" I asked.

"What?"she answered annoyingly. "You have a pretty good facial structures." I said as I pinched her nose. She just blushed and looked away. As she saw the glimpse from her window, her face brightened.

"Where on the beach? Why did you not tell me earlier?"she asked as she stepped out of the car. She immediately ran to the shore. I quickened my pace to catch up to her walking.

"Yaaa!Pabo!!! Why are you so rude to me! What have I done to you? I don't want it to be like this!!! I hate you!!" she was shouting her lungs out. Her feet is wet, the waves is as if taking her problems away. She was sobbing but continued, "I never want it to be like this!! I never really did." Her head was down and so is her tone. Expectedly, there was no reply from the sea. She was just standing there.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/xiahyuri_25/44578_152717944745220_121649041185444_489263_759928_n.jpg

I couldn't stand looking at her like this. She looks so fragile. I grabbed her hand and hugged her tightly. She didn't hesitated, she just continued crying. I can feel her pain. I tightened my hugged more but still giving her a space to be able to breath. "Yul, stop crying. It makes me feel like crying also. *fake sobs* And for your information the sea will not answer." I smiled slightly.

She punched my arm and slightly gave a laugh. "Of course, I know that. I'm not stupid. I just want to shout so that I can release it." *looked at me* I can tell that in her eyes she wants to tell me something. "Go on, I'm here to listen to you then you'll fall for my charms." I said wanting to make her feel better.

"LOL, in your dreams man. Besides I have the man that I like..." I felt something in my chest and it hurts men. "...anyways, I want to tell you something. The girl that was stalking to us, I know her. She has been stalking to me like forever after I accidentally bumped into her favorite idol Sohee-ssi. She's a obsessed fan of her. After that incident, she sneakily went to me and threatened me. But I didn't mind it. Since that incident whenever Wonder girls is in the same building with us, she will be watching me like a hawk. Her stare is telling that she is watching every move I make so I better be careful. I haven't told anyone about except Hae-oppa and Yoona..."

Before she had continued "What?Are you that stupid? Why did you not tell your manager or even your co-members?" I said sounded like a father.

"Well I'm really afraid to tell anyone. As a matter of fact, Hae-oppa is already helping me. But it looks like he did not succeed. We already sent her to jail but she keeps on bailing out. Gosh, this is so stressful!" she exclaimed. "Hey, this kind of problem should be consulted to your manager. I'm sure they'll know what to do. Come on, I gonna help you tell them." I said as we walked back to the car.

We reached their office, it wasn't my first time at the SM Building I'm actually close to SUJU's Heechul-hyung and Donghae-hyung, so I'm quite familiar to their building. I helped Yuri talked to their manager. They said that they will find a way to fix this problem. We thanked them and went outside the room.

"Thanks oppa. Oh wait no, what I mean is Jonghoon." she said. I was surprised that she called me that. "No, you can't take that back. Besides, you look cuter calling me that."

"Fine. If that's what you want. Either ways, I really thank you. But..."she paused "as much as I want to spend more time with you. I can't since we will have a rehearsal in a minute now."

Speaking of rehearsal, I suddenly remembered GDA."Oh no, it's fine. Thank you for reminding me. Yul, give me your phone." she handed me her phone, I dialed my number, gave it back to her and bid my good bye. It was an extraordinary day. But I'm late, I'm so dead to our manager.

 

"But I wasn't reminding. And haven't asked your number" Gosh this person really is something. I just smiled while walking to the rehearsal room. We practiced and practiced for our performance in GDA. We had been rehearsing this for quite sometime so I'm quite confident.

At last the day finally arrived.  We had our make-up done and our outfit was cute. Another thing is it is our first red carpet. I'm so glad. We finally arrived at the place. There were lots of people so I became nervous. So before stepping out of the van, I took a deep breath and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac14e1c806s( Red carpet)

I was glad that the fact that we are nominated in this prestigious award ceremony as Rookie of the year and in the Popularity award. The bonus part is that FT Island is also here. I can't wait to see oppa. After knowing him better, we have stayed connected. He is calling me from time to time which makes me happy. Another thing is I will get to see Hae-oppa

We sat to our assigned seats. FT Island's table is not that far and so is Super Junior sunbaenim. I'm glad that I can keep some eye contect with them. As a rookie, we were punctual so we sat immediately. FT Island followed, since they are ahead of us by some months we still need to acknowledge that they are our sunbae so we stand up and bowed our heads. I saw Jonghoon-oppa and he smiled and waved at me. I smiled brightly because he isn't afraid to show that we are close. Some of the members gave me a confused while the others were giving me a teasing smile. I just seat and watch the hosts.

After few minutes, Super Junior-sunbaenim arrived. Most of us are close to some individuals in the group but that did not stop us to bow at them. After bowing to each other, we high-fived. And Hae-oppa gave me a light tapped on my back. I smiled and high-fived him. Time passed as we were enjoying watching the performance. Finally, our manager gave us the signal to prepare ourselves for our performance. We went to the dressing room and changed our outfits. Then, we went at the back stage for stand by. Tiffany gathered us, "It's show time guys, Right now?!!" "It's Girls' Generation!"everybody shouted.

We went to our position. We heard the VTR played, then the music cue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uefYYS-NIpE (SNSD GDA PERF)

I was having so much time at the stage, that I gave my 200% in dancing and singing. I suddenly thought of an idead. As we were walking while singing "Don't tease me coz I'm young.... " I pointed at Jonghoon-oppa and Hae-oppa. They smiled at me. Then, I kept on walking, dancing, singing until we reached our finale.

I was having so much fun watching them, but I kept a fixed gaze at Yuri. She is so pretty today. She looks so cute while doing the aegyeo and stuff. She was stunning. Especially when she is twirling. I can't help but think of some eted thoughts. Then she walked and passes, she looked at me and pointed me. Me?! While dancing the choreography. I interpreted it as if that she knows what I'm thinking and I must stop. Oh well, since she told me that I just looked at her and continued admiring her beauty. Well, I think I'm falling for her. Too bad, she likes hyung. But I can still make her mine.

Oppa will gonna perform now. I'm so excited. Finally! I was looking at the screen but since he wasn't being focused I just looked at the stage. He really turns into a different man up there. He looks so y and oh I love the smirk, he lifted up his head and smiled at me. I was moving my head up and down feeling the beat like a fool. They ended their perf and I together with some of the idols gave them a standing ovation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCJAjxNFoXI (FT ISLAND PERF)

After some performance, the announcement of winner is taking to the place. Finally, the category that we were nominated was mentioned. I was hoping that...

"Rookie of the year 2007 goes to FT Island! Congratulations!"the announcer said. I clapped my hand though I was kinda down I went to congratulate them. They passed at our table, "Oppa, congratulations!" he bowed and thanked me. We were somewhat careful in our actions.

"Now that's for the male category,.. "my heart suddenly leaps. I went to grabbed Sica's hand, she also did the same. We were really praying. "...for the famle category, congratulations to SNSD!!!" I was so happy I hugged Sica. Super junior-sunbaenim went and congratulate us. We bowed and thanked them. Sica and I walked hand-in-hand in getting the award. We thanked the fans, managers, sunbae's and Lee Sooman who supported us.

 

 

 

Hey guys, I'm already sleepy so I'm gonna continue tomorrow. Anyways? How was it? I'm sorry for making it somewhat dramatic in the first part. Please comment and subscribe.