Failed Attempt

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Oh my gosh! In a few minutes it will be our official debut stage performance. I still can't believe that after 5 years of training it's finally gonna paid off. 

Finally, our manager oppa gathered us. Before going to the stage Taeyeon said. "Girls, we have been waiting for this. It is now our time to show what we got. Our time to shine! So be confident! Right now, It's.. " then everybody shouted, "So Nyu Shi Dae!" As we set our foot on the stage, I glimpsed at the corner of the stage and saw Jonghoon-ssi looking at Me?!! What me? Oh this got to be kidding me. But as I was looking at him he smiled and mouted, "Good Luck." I smiled back and thank him. Now, I feel confident. It seems like he has given me the strength to perform. He is really good looking, he has pretty smile and nice eyes, just my type. Then , Yoona patted me at the back and whispered,  "Unnie, it's starting." I finally wake up from my day dreaming and flashed a bright smile to the audience, it's our time! I gotta show him that I'm good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls5kmx5CioA (debut performance)

Right after our performance, I thank everyone and hurriedly went to the dressing room. I grab my cellphone and sent a text message to oppa.

To: MyOppa<3

Oppa~ did you watch us? What can you say?

I was good right?Well, it's all because of you..

Thank you very much. ^^

From: Yuri B_P

After few seconds

To: Yuri B_P

Yeah!! I've seen it. You're not good...

You are fabulous! Nah, you were great when I met you.

I just help you discover it. Anyways, congratulations! 

Oh and also, congratulate Yoona for me. 

I can't text her because we just had a break to watch you guys.

I'll just call you later. ^^ - Donghae ^^

 

I was happily reading it but when I saw Yoona's name I kinda feel disappointed. Pfft, Donghae doesn't seriously know about my feeling. But it's fine with me as long as he gives me attention. Besides I'm gonna focus with my career. I don't want to be jealous with Yoona but I can't help it.

"Unnie! Our manager said that we should go outside. We will be meeting  FT Island. Kyaa~~~ They really are cute especially Jaejin oppa." Yoona blurted  out.

"Haha, Yoongie.. You're being too loud but I do admit that they're cute and sooo~ handsome! *we both laughed* Anyways Donghae oppa wants to cogratulate you unfortunately, he is busy so... "

"For real?!Oh that oppa. He never texted me. Why does it always to be coming from you?Aish.. this oppa.." Yoona mumbling with a pissed face but she is still pretty. She continued whining until we reached the front door of FT Island's waiting room. She stopped complaining when they went out.

We were a bit behind the other girls so we went forward for us to see and bow to them. Again, I saw Jonghoon-ssi looking at me. Ah really? Now I'm kinda pissed. I feel so conscious now knowing that he is looking at me. I just looked at the floor but at the corner I saw him smirk and his eyes is sparkling. OH! This dude is gonna get it! He seems to be enjoying this. Let's see.

I confidently lifted my chin 45 degrees and flashed my killer smile directly looking at him. His face kinda brightened up more. He smiled back at me this time  it was an all-kill smile, the girls shrieked so he looked at them with that smile. I swear my girls are loving this and so does he. I was laughing inside my mind, but as he give me the 'how was it?' look, I jus nodded and gave the victory to him. He just smiled proudly. I'll have my time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5lKFCKBSM (2nd meeting backstage)

 

After the smiling/ staring battle, our manager picked 6 of us to be with a short interview with FT Island. Of course, Yoona and I were picked. Aside from Yoona, I'm also one of the face of SNSD but just the lead not the main.

We went to the room, and seated. And when the interview was occuring Jonghoon-ssi keeps looking at our side. I gave him an annoyed look when the camera was focusing to Taeyeon-unnie. But he just smiled. Then, I frowned. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQCZxOq2SiQ (1st interview with FTI)

I saw her frowned. That's cute! I now looked at the tv screen in front of us. The camera is going to her direction, without a split of seconds she gave her bright smile. Oh!That's good! She's already a pro. Maybe. I should start with Yuri, she is interesting.

After we thank the producers, I immeditely went to Yuri's direction. Suddenly,

"Hello Jonghoon-ssi! I'm Yoona! Can I call you oppa?" 

"Oh sure, I like that." I flashed a smile then looked at Yuri, she just gave me an irritated smile. Then, Yoona and I chatted for quite sometime and we became comfortable. I noticed that Yuri haven't said a word, even though I keep looking at her. She is so hard to get. I'm liking this situation. It's been a long time since I had this. The other members called them. When they were about to leave, I grab Yuri's hand. She looked at me puzzled.

"I hope we could be friends"I said.

She gave me a fake smile then leave. Yoona then replied to me, "don't worry oppa, we are already friends." She gave me a sweet smile. She didn't saw what I did to Yuri because she talking to some people. She thought I was talking to her. I just thank her. But she gave me her number, "Call me, oppa. I'll go now."

I just stood there frozen. I wasn't shocked about Yoona's action, I was shocked when Yuri didn't bother to talk to me. It was my first time. I had hard-to-get girls from the past but when I make a move they seem to go along. This girl is one of a kind.

"Seems like you have been ignored by a girl hyung. It's new! I wanna give a big clap to Yuri-ssi" Jaejin talking to me from behind.

I glared at him, that only leaders possess. He was taken aback, " I'm just kidding hyung. But I have a favor to ask. Please give me the number of Yoona." he pleaded. I just put the paper to the pocket of his blouse and I went thinking of new tactics to get Yuri's attention.

I started smiling like a fool when I suddenly remembered her killer smile a while ago. If I haven't controlled I have seriously grabbed, hugged and kissed her.Oh that girl is really  something. The more she teases me with that look, the more I was losing my control. Thank God, I also possess a killer smile. That doesn't give her an advantage. I'll surely gonna get that girl.*while walking back to the dressing room*

 

 

 

Well?What do you guys think?I really like some comment so that I can work harder. And think of any bright ideas. 

Congrats to FT Island and SNSD for winning Bonsang in Seoul Music Awards. Guys! I saw a HoonYul moment but I haven't found a fancam yet so please be patient.