Here's Comes Trouble

The Black Pearl and her Alter-Ego

Yuri's POV:

I'm totally laughing my off. Jonghoon looked so miserable, his messy hair, sweat everywhere, pant here and there. I pity him but everybody starts there. I give this famous mischievous smirk of mine. I took a bottled water and passed it to him.

Yuri: Hey! Are you fine there? 

Hoon: What? Are you kidding me? How can you stand seeing me like this?

I chuckled and took the towel on his shoulders. I wiped his sweat on his face. He gave me a surpriesed look but I just raised my eyebrow and continued wiping his face and neck.

Yuri: There! You look like a hot mess. Now add more weights, that is too light for a guy.

Hoon: You're really something Kwon.

Despite of being tired, he followed my orders and whole-heartedly lifted the weights. I felt satisfied so I went back to my place and did some sit ups.

Jonghoon's POV:

Damn this hot girl! How can she work out non stop? Most of the guys beside her had given up. They can't take the exhaustion and yet there she is looking so good while doing some sit ups. The burn in her eyes really shines. It can turn on most of the guys here 

Then,I followed the sweat that trailed to her neck down to her chest area. I stopped myself before thinking erted thoughts. This girl is too hot. I looked around me, I found the other guys feasting their hearts out on what they see. I felt mad so I grabbed Yuri's hand and brought her out of the room.

Yuri: What on earth are you doing Jonghoon?

Hoon: Isn't it obvious? I'm saving you from those erted guys! They are totally having the time of their life while you are just there not doing anything? Are you seriously that naive?

Yuri: Well, I am aware that they are giving those stares. Besides they can look all they want but that won't affect the fact that they can't touch me. I am Kwon Yuri a member of SNSD. Unless, they want to be killed by hundreds of fanboys and also fangirls they won't dare touch me.

I was seriously taken aback on what she said. She had a point. But that wouldn't make me feel at ease. She is smart and strong enough to handle situation like this. But she is a girl. The girl of my future. I don't want anything to happen to her.

Hoon: Oh right! But not everytime someone can save you. You know, they wouldn't stare at you like that if you wear those tight shirt. I can't let those men even lay a single eyes on you. Call me overprotective but you are my girl now!

Did I just say that? That is one stupid move. I shouldn't have let my emotions took control.

Hoon: There I said it! I'm jealous, I got mad because I don't want them to stare at you like that. As much as I love on how you look y and hot in that outfit, I can't take the risk of... 

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys! Just a short update. Sorry that it takes me long time to update this. I feel like this story is not that good due to lack of comments. I feel like I should work harder. Please bear with me. Comment on what you guys think of Jonghoon's slight confession. I didn't thought that I would reveal it this early. But I guess I have no choice.