o1. innocent ↠ s.c.

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

Description

In which devilish Junhoe is tempted by the one and only, innocent Rosé.

in the mood of harry styles - woman

-🌹-

🚫 Warning: This one-shot is far from innocent 🚫

-🌹-

They say you're the most innocent of them all, pure-hearted, kind, easily cries over the littlest of things. Like a textbook protagonist on a Disney princess movie, you possess all the right things, do the right things, as if you have no flaws at all.

I say you're a temptress and a good one at that. Why do you act innocent when your actions say otherwise? Do you live to see me suffer?

Our groups had to share a practice room together. We just arrived when your team was packing up. Greetings from both groups happened but I didn't mind as my eyes only focused on you. How could I not? One sleeve of the croptop you were wearing fell on one side of your shoulder and it was bothering me how you didn't do anything to fix it back up. Sweat glistened on top, as if directing my sight on it. It didn't help that some dripped from your chin, trailing downwards to your chest, and seeping on the shirt, right in the middle of your exposed cleavage. It drove me crazy. How could I get envious of a drop of sweat alone? See, Park Chaeyoung, you're making me go mad.

You had to bow, of course you had to bow since you're a courteous one and all. But it disappointed me when you put a hand over your chest, preventing me to see a sight I would be glad to see. You're a bad girl, you know that?

My mouth stayed mum as you passed me by, your citrusy scent mingling with sweat wafting through my nostrils. Your sweat-stained shoulder collided into my arms and the brief contact made my heart skip a beat. Now you're making me experience cringey things.

Hanbin's weighing hand on my shoulder woke me up from your spell. Based on the stupid knowing look on his face, he saw me following your figure with my eyes as you exited the room.

"Someone's lusting over a fellow companymate..." the stupid leader sing-songed.

Annoyed, I shoved his hand away with my shoulder. "Get off my back."

-🌹-

You are good at this game, I concluded.

My watchful eyes followed your every step, riveting at the sight of your hips sensually swaying with the beat. Or maybe it was just me that a fast-paced track seemed like an RnB you were dancing. Wild thoughts couldn't help enter my mind. Even if I tried to stop myself from thinking about it (for the love of me, I'm in a public place damn it), you'd do something to pull me back. A glance, a flirty grin, a provocative dance move, all done under the pretense you're performing for the crowd, but I know. I know you're playing games with me.

Quit playing with my mind, will you? This obsession of mine over you isn't healthy. I might drag you out of here and keep you for myself. Maybe that way these wild thoughts can become a reality.

The skimpy skirt the stylists made you wear always hitched up with every move. Your long slim legs are awakening a desire deep in me and I'm not liking this one bit. Are you back on your seducing games now?

Everytime the routine would ask for your arms to go up, an exposed part of your flat stomach peeks out. Your waist looks slimmer than expected, the marvelous curves running through your hips made to perfection. It was calling for my arms to hold them tight and never let the owner possessing such beauty go. Your body is a masterpiece itself. Why are you making me suffer like this?

I stood up from my seat on the area in front of the stage. I figured that a moment longer with you on my sight, something bad was going to happen, and it only involves you and me, together.

Donghyuk asked me where I was going in the middle of an awards show. Jinhwan even commented that it was rude to leave while your group was performing but I was too driven to care. I needed a breath of fresh air. You performing on-stage made my cravings come alive and the worst part, you knew.

-🌹-

Sorry I couldn't keep myself from playing this silly game of yours any longer. I knew I had to have you or else it'll drive me on edge.

The stillness of the deserted company corridor disappeared the moment you looked at me with your captivating dark eyes. Sparkles appeared on your lids, must've been the stage makeup you were using. Nonetheless, it didn't fail to silence the chaos going on in my head. Maybe it's the reason why the quiet place seemed so loud as you stand before me.

"Chaeyoung," I called with my husky voice going deeper. You looked nonchalant, almost to the point of uncaring, and it was making me mad how I couldn't have an effect on you as much as you have affected me.

"Hm?" you hummed, your angelic voice providing the single syllable a melodious ring in my ears.

I placed my hands on the wall behind you, caging you in my trap. "Let's stop this."

"What are you talking about?"

A frustrated groan reverberated in my throat and it was then I knew the cool guy act I worked hard to build for you crumbled in an instant.

"You purposely provoke me everytime I see you. Why are you being like this, Chaeyoung?"

"...Junhoe?"

I leaned my forehead on yours, my hand softly gripping the area between your ear and chin. "Stop torturing me."

Closing my eyes tight, I expected you to push me away because that was the kind of girl you were. I held back a smirk. Between the two of us, you were more dangerous to play with.

"Okay. I'll stop."

Dumbfounded, I blurted, "Huh?"

The indifferent expression you had on your face changed into a triumphant one. "Just shut up and kiss me."

Those were the words I needed to hear. I captured your lips without a moment to lose. Like a predator finally getting his prey, I parted your soft lips using mine, your mouth already opening as if it was second nature to you. In an instant, I recognize the sweet taste of heaven in your mouth. You tasted like tangerines, similarly to the sweet scent clinging on your skin. Did you get hung up on those sweet candies again or did you purposely do this because you were expecting me? Smart girl.

My heart pounds with every touch of your fingertips, every glide of your body against mine. Only you can make me feel like this. Letting my mind control what it desired the most, I trailed my arms down and kept you close, finally letting them settle on your petite waist. I smirked against your lips as it felt like coming back home. In response, your fingers dug unto my scalp, some on the base of my neck, before roaming and disheveling my hair. For a moment, the idea of having to explain to the members and the stylists of why my salon-fixed hair was messy excited me. I couldn't tell them that it was because of you and your naughty habit.

A muffled moan exited from your heavenly lips and it made me go mad. Your response only drew me to a state of oblivion, maybe even cloud nine. You were just... I don't know. It's driving me wild, Chaeyoung.

My hand found its way inside your blouse without thinking. You giggled against my lips and playfully swatted it away, but you know nothing can stop me, right? It's your fault you're making me do things like this. You went overboard with your seduction and now you're paying the price. I told you from the first time we did this. The winner gets to be the one to suffer in the end.

My hand roaming around your tender and supple skin elicited a moan from you, which just signifies me that I should keep doing what I'm doing. Why did you even resist earlier? You know you can't escape my charms too once I had you trapped.

The need for air took over and with us being the main vocals of our groups, you'd think that we have the ability to stay on longer. But we're human and even though that idea sounds enticing, we have other needs too.

Your leaned your head back on the wall, your flushed face livening up to your stage name – Rosé – and it took all the restraints I had in my body just to keep me from kissing you senseless again.

I removed my hand under your blouse and tugged it down, smoothening out the creases I made. I may be wild for you once we do these things, but you know it's a different scene after that. I don't think I could keep being the good boy longer though, now that my mischievous eyes noticed the exposed area between your neck and shoulders.

Clicking my tongue, I murmured, "You know you have to stop wearing off-shoulders."

"W – What? Why...?"

Your reply must've dried down your throat as I leaned down and trailed butterfly kisses on your neck. My lips felt numb against your collarbone because it was disturbing me for quite a while now, how it looks like a clean canvas, beckoning me to paint it with my crimes. It was a beauty that should be hidden away from the eyes of everyone. You were making bad boys like me go wild.

I led my way up, up at the beautiful area where your neck and shoulder meet. Following an out-of-the-spur idea that whirled in my head, I nipped your skin between my teeth and hard. With a satisfied smile, I leaned back.

I marveled at my creation, staring awed at my masterpiece. The pinkish spot was now becoming red, the teeth marks imbedded on it getting more evident with each passing second.

"There."

"Junhoe!" you reprimanded cutely as you tried to cover the area with your hands. "What if my members see this or worse, my manager?"

I chuckled. "It's your price. Congrats on making me lose first."

"Why did we even do this, Junhoe?"

"You were the one who thought of this in the first place. Why, are you regretting it now?"

"Yes," you tentatively answered and I could see the hesitation from your eyes. But I knew the truth. You liked it too. "I keep forgetting the fact that my boyfriend's too for his own good."

Smirking, I countered, "Hmm... interesting choice of words coming from a cute girl like you. Where did you learn that?"

"You know I only learn these things from you."

"But you love me for it, right?"

You just rolled your eyes, a manner I'd like to think you adapted from me.

"Seriously, Junhoe. How can I hide this part?" you asked while pointing to the reddish area on your neck.

I removed my jacket and draped it over your shoulders. Even though it was sizes too big for you, I liked seeing you wear something from mine. You looked like a fragile girl, a girl I'd want to hide from the rest of the world in fear of other guys taking you away from me.

As you inserted your arms on the jacket's sleeves, you looked awfully similar to a child wearing adult clothes. I had to fight off a smile. Did you know you look cute wearing that?

"Remind me to never play seducing games with you ever again."

I shrugged and draped an arm around your waist, a smirk decorating my red-assaulted lips. "I don't know. I'm looking forward to it again. How about another round?"

end.