o4. no angel ↠ s.c.

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

Description

Because angel Chaeyoung is angel no more when alone with Junhoe in the bedroom.

inspired by the lyrics of beyoncé's no angel & in the mood of beyoncé's rocket

-🌹-

Deep rasps were heard in the dim-lighted bedroom the moment Chaeyoung pulled away from Junhoe's lips.

With a flick of Chaeyoung's hair, she adjusted her propped arm on the bed, just on the space beside Junhoe's stomach. His hooded eyes watched her closely, waiting for her next move. And excitement hit him then, as he saw the naughty smile on her face, her fingers trailing from the middle of his exposed chest, down to his stomach, tracing the faint lines found in it with her thumb.

Junhoe felt the chills through his body, as it would do whenever she'd do something like this. Without meaning to, Junhoe raised a hand to place behind her back, but Chaeyoung's smile grew wider as she took it, then the other, under her grip. Leaning down to his ears, she whispered, "I said, I'm taking over."

His adam's apple noticeably bobbed up and down on his throat as he gulped without noticing. She didn't know that her confident tone turned him on so much, so much that thoughts were flying off like frisks sparking in a combustible wave, as was currently happening in his body. Then Chaeyoung had the ability to stop those thoughts altogether as she fiddled with the waistband of his jeans, slowly flicking the metal button with her thumb. Junhoe could feel the friction even with the clothes on. Chaeyoung was such a tease. And the worst part? She knew.

As if sensing his tension, she took her thumb off the metal button and acted innocent by biting her lower lip, knowing full well that it'd drive him even crazier. If she kept being like this, Junhoe promised himself, that he'd pin her over under him and do the deed that should've been done a long time ago. Hell, this was torturing him so much.

Chaeyoung placed one hand on his torso, another on his side for balance, as she leaned down to spread kisses on parts of his neck, her brownish locks tickling his chin as she did this. The lips that were touching his skin pressed down trails of delicate kisses, heavenly ones, but evoking at the same time. A mirage of some sort, of how it was everything Chaeyoung, innocent but not so innocent. An angel but not so quite.

He felt his heartbeat steadily increasing and he knew she was feeling it too with the hand on top of his chest. Junhoe bit his tongue, stopping a groan from escaping. He didn't want her to know that it was satisfying him, not yet.

Junhoe could feel her soft lips trailing down his chest with excruciatingly slow speed, making him agitated with every passing moment. Her hands moved to his sides too as she went down with every kiss. When Chaeyoung stopped dispersing kisses on the navel area, he looked down to see why and saw a grin on her lips, a certain glint in her eyes telling him that she knew he was suffering. Oh, she was loving every second of it.

Frustrated, Junhoe growled lowly under his voice, "Chaeyoung." A single call of her name, yet enough to tell her that he wasn't liking it one bit.

As a response, she rose up on her knees and sat on top of him. Before he could get ahold of what was happening, she held his face with her hands and took his lips again. Like a reflex, Junhoe immediately responded, his hand pressing against her exposed waist since her crop top wasn't still off to take her closer. Her irresistible mouth served as a fuel to his desire, keeping his wits on end, because he knew he promised Chaeyoung she'd take control this time, but his mind was telling him to do the opposite. One more bad move from her, he promised himself, and he'd do exactly that.

His other hand attempted to go under her top, but as his fingers hit the edge of her lacy bra, she lifted herself up and ended the kiss so abruptly that it sent him reeling. What did he do now?

Chaeyoung was now on her knees, a certain twinkle in her eyes, something that told him that he was in deep trouble. "You need to be taught a lesson. You've become a very bad, bad boy."

She should know then, that her on top of him, coupled with that y raspy voice, was a combination too dangerous for Park Chaeyoung's safety from the hands of Goo Junhoe. One more... just one more bit...

That one thing came as she roamed her hands all over her upper body, closing her eyes and uttering satisfied sighs under her breath. Junhoe unceremoniously bit his lower lip, a reflex brought up by Chaeyoung's version of punishment. He felt his head getting light, blood going on another route. If that wasn't enough to keep him on edge, her hands going under her top would.

Unfortunately, Chaeyoung didn't know about Junhoe's dealbreaker so it surprised her when he tugged her wrist down, making her yelp in surprise. This went too long enough.

"Junhoe..." Chaeyoung muttered, a tinge of annoyance in her tone. She was supposed to be. It was her moment to take control but impatient Junhoe just had to ruin it. She should know that patience wasn't for him ever since she learned to be an enchantress in bed.

Junhoe had his fingers nipping in between the fabric of her crop top. "If you didn't love this so much, this would've been ripped off you a long time ago."

A reply beckoned for her lips to open, but Junhoe didn't waste time to catch it with his. He parted for a while to look directly in her eyes, a devilish smirk found in his features.

"You're the bad one, Chaeyoung. Now... I'll teach you lesson."

end.