o8. behind closed doors ↠ c.c.

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

Description

What happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors. iKON makes a mental note to make Junhoe's room soundproof next time.

-🌸-

// C R A C K special

-🌸-

Aside from shooting iKON TV, photoshoots and TV guestings, the boys had more time to relax from the grueling music shows. For this weekend, cameras at the dorms were shut off to give them free time. It would help them have a bit of their private moment to themselves.

Donghyuk, in particular, just came back from the studio after the leader asked him to do a vocal sample from a new track. Jinhwan would've done it but he was helping out at his sister's café and Hanbin thought he couldn't be bothered for now. Junhoe, on the other hand, complained against the leader and said that today was his rest day but that only meant, 'I'm with my girlfriend. Don't bother me.'

He massaged his neck, feeling his throat getting scratchy from the grueling vocal sessions he suffered in the hands of Hanbin. It was a sample yet he was already exercising his annoying perfectionist side to Donghyuk. Suddenly, he missed the brewed tea Yunhyeong once made for him when he had sore throat. Maybe he'll ask for it next time.

Playing with his hair, Donghyuk walked towards his room at the dorm, feet too tired to be draged across the hall, when he heard something that stopped him short.

"Ouch! Junhoe, you're hurting me!"

"Sorry. I'll try not to move too much. Does it still hurt?"

"It still does but – but let me adjust. This is a first after all..."

He looked at the door belonging to the boisterous member, Junhoe. It was no secret that he was with his girlfriend from the same company, most notably known under the stage name Rosé from Blackpink. It only meant one of two things; either someone's injured or... damn. Donghyuk didn't want to think of the worst but it sounded like they were getting it on.

He stepped closer behind the door, brows furrowing as he listened for another noise. No malicious intent just... curious. Of the things he knew Rosé was about, she wasn't like this. He wasn't judging, neither saying that doing it was out of ordinary (he had a lot of friends who already did the deed), just that it took him by surprise. So maybe, he got a little curious and needed to confirm that what he was thinking wasn't true at all.

Wait. If she was in a relationship with someone like Koo Junhoe, that meant she was bound to be tainted by his corrupted ways sooner or later. That must be it. Donghyuk frowned. 'Isn't that a bad thing?' he mused.

"What are you doing?"

Donghyuk turned at the sound of that deep voice, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. He saw Bobby standing behind him, water dripping on his shoulders from his hair, with nothing but a towel draped over his waist. For a moment, Donghyuk felt a bit envious about how Bobby had a toned body it was almost ridiculous. But he remembered he had one too. He pursed his lips, keeping himself from scoffing. His was definitely better.

The sudden appearance of the deep-voiced rapper didn't bother him for so long. Putting his index finger against his lips, he hissed, "Listen. I think they're doing something."

"Who?"

'June and Rosé,' Donghyuk mouthed.

"Them? I don't think—" His sentence stopped short when they heard a throaty groan, unmistakenably coming from their group member, Junhoe, then a thud.

"What the ?"

"Faster. Ugh. Junhoe, move."

That was coming from Chaeyoung herself. Both the two listening it was frozen to the core. Donghyuk in particular was as red as a tomato. This 'evidence gathering' wasn't going anywhere good.

"Guys, what are you doing? Hey—"

Bobby, being the closest, put a hand to keep his towel in place and the other to Yunhyeong's mouth. Yunhyeong, seemingly in the middle of cooking since he was wearing his pink apron, looked at his dongsaengs with wild eyes.

Donghyuk shushed him and invited the older to listen. Like a cue, a moan was heard, this time, coming from Rosé herself. Donghyuk felt his cheeks heat a little more.

Bobby removed his hand from Yunhyeong's mouth, revealing the older to have his mouth opened in shock.

"B – B – B," Yunhyeong struggled to say.

"I know. I mean, Rosé... for goodness' sake, she goes to church every Sunday."

Donghyuk ran a hand through his hair. "What did June do to her?"

"We gotta stop them!"

Bobby arched a brow at that. "Seriously? What are they; teenagers?"

The older one narrowed his eyes. "You know what I mean. If sajangmin finds out that they're having – having—"

"——" the rapper filled out for him.

"—Whatever that is—he'll kill not only the two but us. Us. I don't want to sit in his stuffy office sitting awkward and all while he looks at us with those deadly eyes. He puts my mother to shame."

Donghyuk shrugged. "Eh. His office's cool."

Bobby grinned. "I've done it a lot of times but I don't get caught. Even wrote a song about it."

Understanding what Bobby meant, Donghyuk high-fived him which the rapper gladly took.

"You're completely missing the point," Yunhyeong sighed.

"Hyung, I think we're too late to stop them. According to Rosé, and I quote, 'it's a first so it hurts'. Well, not exactly her words but you get the gist."

Yunhyeong's eyes widened at that. "What?" he exclaimed, while Bobby grinned, all the while saying, "Damn, June's getting laid alright."

Their conversation was cut off when a click was heard from the front door, along with someone announcing, "I'm home."

The three exchanged looks. It was Jinhwan, no mistake. Bobby's grin fell, Donghyuk muttered a silent curse, while Yunhyeong sighed again.

If the oldest caught Junhoe in the middle of his acts, he would get it for sure. One time, Bobby brought a girl in the studio (Bobby wanted to add that he was heavily intoxicated that night) and Jinhwan swooped in like an all-knowing eye, smiled at the girl like the good guy he was and offered to call her a cab home.

After she left, he pinched Bobby's ear to bring him a few inches lower to nag, for being such a irresponsible drinker, for not thinking of the consequences of bringing a girl at the company, and all that (Bobby lost track of what he was talking about because his ear was throbbing so much). It pushed Jinhwan to put the rapper in a strictly no-alcohol diet for a while.

Junhoe though? Junhoe will be different. If he didn't take Rosé as his girlfriend, the others would've thought he was in a secret relationship with Jinhwan. It would be safe to say that the oldest will be overly protective of him. Also, he will most likely embarrass himself in front of a Blackpink member by, say, barging inside the room, so the others wouldn't dare risk it.

Yunhyeong sent a look and understanding the message, Bobby and Donghyuk nodded. Without a word exchanged, the two met Jinhwan by the living room, arms interlocked at both of his arms. Bobby cursed under his breath, regretting not dressing earlier for something like this. The towel was sliding off his waist and he caught it in time before he flashed one of his assets in front of the members. His cursing didn't pass Jinhwan's ears as he glared at the rapper.

"Tell me what you two are doing before I mess you up."

"Uh... we're uh... we're celebrating for your safe return! We missed you, hyung!" Donghyuk responded.

Bobby narrowed his eyes at Donghyuk behind the oldest's back but he was too busy smiling and receiving Jinhwan's death glares. To remedy the situation, the rapper changed the topic. "Any takeaways from your noona?"

The two may be taller but they weren't a match for Jinhwan. With the use of his elbows, he hit them on the chest, none too gently, Bobby wanted to add, so that they'd let him go.

"Act properly if you want to be treated properly..." Jinhwan muttered under his breath, walking towards the hall where an awkward Yunhyeong stood, right beside the main vocal's door. "Uh... is there something wrong?"

Yunhyeong wrung his hands, eyes shifting to anywhere but him, and it alarmed the oldest since he was acting suspicious. If possible, Jinhwan narrowed his eyes, making his sharp ones look sharper than ever. Under his gaze, Yunhyeong gulped.

"What are you on to...?"

The question hung in the air as he was interrupted by a certain hiss, followed by the voice of the Blackpink member herself.

"Junhoe... You're hitting a sensitive spot. Keep doing that and I'll explode."

It felt like time took a standstill. No one bothered to speak. If the cameras were rolling at the dorm, the screen would be mistaken for a freeze frame, displaying the four members' bewildered faces. Even for a dirty-minded Bobby, it was getting too much. And coming from sweet, innocent Chaeyoung? That was a lot to handle.

The newly-arrived Jinhwan got the sense of the situation as quick as a fox. He ran a hand through his face, chest heaving, his hands dropping to his waist, and the only intelligible word that came out from him was, "What?!"

The others shushed him. "They can hear you!" Yunhyeong reminded while Donghyuk went for the gentle nudge.

"Tell me I'm not hearing things. Am I the only one getting crazy about this?"

Yunhyeong frowned. "I wish we can tell you that."

"We heard worse things than you did, hyung," Donghyuk added.

Jinhwan glared at the door. "If they're going to have then do it silently. Those idiots..."

"Someone sounds jealous..."

The oldest directed his glare at the topless man wriggling his brows at him. "What?"

Bobby cleared his throat and stood up straight. "Nothing."

Jinhwan shook his head, one hand already on the doorknob, when the other three reached out to stop him in time. As expected of him. They sent him a meaningful look.

"What?" When they looked unfazed, he sent them a, 'really?' stare. "They're still kids. And Blackpink's practically a rookie. You want June to ruin a career?"

Bobby leaned against the wall beside the door and crossed his arms after securing his towel tight. "What are you gonna do? Casually stroll in and say, 'Stop having , it's not advisable. We're greatly concerned about your well-being?' Yeah, I hope that'll work out great."

"Can we stop arguing for a second? No one even knows if they're having in there," Donghyuk interjected.

Yunhyeong massaged the bridge of his nose, already looking stressed out in the span of five minutes. "Can we please stop saying that s-word?"

Bobby looked at him like a strange specimen. "What are you, four?"

"What are we meeting about, guys?"

Bobby stood straight up in alarm, Donghyuk jumped a little, Yunhyeong put a hand over his chest, while Jinhwan merely looked at B.I. who was behind him. They didn't notice the leader coming in. It must be because their conversation was getting heated by the second.

"Seriously. Why are you all jumpy?" B.I. narrowed his eyes. "Wait. Did one of you get in trouble again?"

"Uh... well..." Donghyuk started, pausing a little to think of an excuse.

The one always getting into trouble, Bobby, raised his arms in surrender. "It isn't me this time."

"This time?" The leader's pitch went a little higher. "If it isn't Bobby, it only means it's either Chan or June. Who is it?"

The members exchanged glances. Jinhwan sighed, already feeling hopeless. "June. He may be uh... in the middle of breaching contracts."

Faint talking was heard behind the main vocal's door, directing their attention back at it. Even without no one telling them to, they all kept quiet to listen.

"Chaeyoung, you should be thankful that I'm not being hard on you."

"Yeah. Like I should be thankful for that... I'm down here getting uncomfortable and you get to sit and relax in front of me?"

"You're doing it because one, you love me, and two, it's the most comfy position up-to-date. Come on, we did like, a bazillion positions before, and now you're complaining?"

Oddly... specific, strangely painted an image they wouldn't get out of their heads for sure. A lot of the boys looked uncomfortable and reddish by then. B.I., the latest addition in the party, had his jaw dropped. He raised a shaking finger, pointing at the door with bewilderment muddling his eyes.

"Is that... June and...?"

They all nodded, although their faces didn't look too happy about it (Rosé would be welcomed warmly at the dorm since she always brought food for the members).

"Why is his room not soundproof?!" B.I. cried. He was being too loud so the others shushed him.

"Next time, I'll be top and you'll be bottom."

A throaty laugh came from Junhoe. ". I like it. I like what you're thinking."

"ert!"

"Ugh. Chae, with the position we're in, who's looking more erted than us?"

"You're just so impossible. Just... hold my hair gently please?"

"As you wish, madame. Although I wanna say, you look so hot under me right now."

The oldest held his hands up in mock surrender. "Okay. That's it. I'm going in."

Someone slapped his hand away, causing Jinhwan to flinch in pain. Ready for retribution, he swept his gaze at the members gathered by the door, all looking innocent except for the newcomer, Chanwoo. The youngest was on his pajamas, hair mussed up like a bird's nest, and smiled like an affectionate kid he pretended to be. But Jinhwan knew better.

"Do you wanna die?"

"Don't do it, hyung." The others would've been relieved at that until Chanwoo raised his handphone and pointed it at the door. "I'm recording their suspicious activity."

Yunhyeong ran a hand down to his face, muttering, "Why am I even in this group?"

"You know what? This isn't working. Let's just ask my members to help, hm?"

"It's embarrassing."

"No, come on. Get out of the bed."

"But Junhoe—Kyaah!"

Without warning, the door was kicked open, courtesy of Junhoe himself. He carried Rosé in his arms, bridal style, sporting an unamused expression on his face. Rosé, meanwhile, had her head buried in his chest, hair all frayed like she rolled around the floor and picked up static along the way.

"You're all eavesdropping, aren't you?"

"That's such an accusation—"

"Shut it. I can all hear you from inside."

"Look, we don't mean to, okay? We're just concerned about your... activities inside," Jinhwan explained.

Yunhyeong nodded. "You sound like you're doing something in there."

"Why is this suddenly everyone's problem? I hear Yunhyeong watching all the time—"

"—Language, man!—" the aforementioned butted in which made Junhoe roll his eyes, unaffected by his protest.

"—But I don't eavesdrop because one, that's gross, and two, that's nasty. Yunhyeong moans like an old grandpa panting on a 10k marathon."

"Junhoe!"

"Look, just help us out. I know you're running your heads off thinking we're doing something naughty, which," Junhoe smirked at the woman in his arms who buried her head deeper in embarrassment. "—is an idea I'm open for anytime. But we're not. As you can see, Chae's hair is stuck on my jacket's buttons. I can't remove it myself and she's complaining – a lot – so we had to switch around in positions."

"Put me down, please?" Rosé mumbled.

Without a word, he put her down. She winced a little since some of her hair was tugged with the movement. To make up for it, Junhoe muttered a silent apology and her ear with his thumb. This little movement of the main vocal didn't go past the other members as they made faces, disgusted at seeing this side of him.

Rosé crouched on the floor, her knees folded behind her, looking a lot like Medusa with hair all stuck on Junhoe's jacket. Hanbin, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, and Donghyuk went to work to remove her long locks away from his jacket while Bobby excused himself to put on some clothes. Chanwoo, taking advantage of the situation, hid his handphone behind him and ran to his own room.

"I know you recorded that, you punk!" Junhoe shouted at the retreating back of the youngest.

Chanwoo's response was a laugh, its sound fading in the dorm before the surroundings stilled.

It was hard not to unroll strands of Rosé's hair down without wanting to hurt her. The buttons weren't aligned in the traditional vertical line but rather, spread out in the entire jacket as a weird design. Hands clutching her skirt, she tried her best not to show that she was hurting by biting her lower lip.

Hanbin sheepishly smiled, trying his best to be gentle as possible. "We're sorry about this."

She nodded as a response. "It's okay. Don't worry."

"What are you even doing for something like this to happen?" Jinhwan grumbled after unfurling strands of hair around one of the buttons at the lowest part of the jacket.

"Nothing," they chorused too quickly it made Jinhwan raise a brow.

Yunhyeong pursed his lips, his knees feeling like giving up at his standing position so he kneeled down. Donghyuk followed suit at his other end while B.I. crouched.

"Can you guys hurry up? I feel so uncomfortable with all of you kneeling in front of my crotch."

"Shut up. You are in no position to complain," B.I. retorted. Junhoe rolled his eyes in return.

"I think that's all," Donghyuk said after a while, waving a hand over the space between the jacket and Rosé's hair to check. The boys moved away and stood straight.

"Thanks – Ow!" She retreated back to her original position when it dawned on her that some hair was still stuck on him.

"Oh, got it." Yunhyeong went close and tugged the hair on Junhoe's pants button. It was overlooked since they were only focusing on the jacket.

"Thanks, guys. Now will you all get out of our faces? I'm still upset," Junhoe fussed.

Rosé hit him on the chest, eliciting a yelp from him. "Be kind to your members..." she scolded, her features marring with a frown. When she turned to s, it changed quickly to a smile. "Thank you for helping us out."

"It's nothing." Yunhyeong waved his hands. "Wait. Why did your hair got caught in June's jacket in the first place?"

All the boys, knowing the reason why, facepalmed at the realization the innocent hyung gave them. Come to think of it, the hair was stuck only on the ends of the jacket.

Rosé scratched her head, eyes gleaming with pure innocence it was almost believable. "I was getting something on the floor, I guess...?"

end.