o5. morning light ↠ s.c.

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

Description

Because mornings are the most romantic time of the day.

 no angel continuation

-🌹-

Cave Me In - Gallant, Tablo, Eric Nam

There was something ethereal about Junhoe in the morning. Maybe it was because of his messed-up bedroom hair, or his plump lips slightly parted, or really, it was the annoying snores he was producing in his sleep. Either way, Chaeyoung wouldn't love him any less.

The events of last night replayed like a distinct memory in her mind, effectively making her blush. She felt like her heart was going to burst whenever he'd look her in the eyes as he does the deed. The worst part was that he knew.

She wouldn't pretend to be innocent by saying that it was the first time they did it. However, Junhoe last night was just so charming... so y, that it felt like the other times were nothing compared to last night. The sweat glistening on his body under the moonlight wasn't of any help. Did he know that she gets more with that?

As these things passed in her mind, she continued looking at Junhoe's peaceful sleeping state. The morning light hit all the right places in his face like it was meant to shine in the first place. The love she had for him continued to grow. Unable to help herself, she raised her fingertips, running them gingerly to his jet-black hair. She loved how it tickled her skin.

Junhoe woke up from a feeling that someone was watching him. Blearily opening his eyes, his suspicion was right as he saw Chaeyoung beside her, lying on her back like the enchantress she was, her chocolate locks swept on one side and her neck revealed as if tempting him to relive the events last night. The beautiful curve of her back was on display, his sight following the line down to her buttocks, just unfortunately covered by his bed's white sheet.

With a smirk, he inched closer and kissed the top of her hair. "Morning," he mumbled.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling. She loved hearing his husky voice, and even moreso in the morning when it grows huskier and admittedly, ier, one of the reasons why the morning was her favorite time of the day.

Junhoe caught her look and like a reflex, he draped an arm over hers, intentionally landing on the most curved part of her back to take her closer. Afterwards, he buried his face on her neck, softly kissing it as he did so. The gasp that escaped from her lips wasn't left unnoticed. Another smirk appeared on his lips even though he knew she wouldn't see it, since he knew the reason why she acted like that.

"After spending the night with me, you still get surprised with things like this," he commented under his breath.

Chaeyoung wanted to smack him on the arm. Seeing it get up last night was one thing, this was different. She knew no factor helped in getting it in that state.

"Is this normal?"

He nodded, the movement felt against her bare skin. "Do me a favor and help me get out of this mess?"

Giggling, she replied, "Aren't you tired from last night? 'Cause I am."

It was true. Chaeyoung must've done something wrong during that he was so especially aroused. His stamina last night was just astounding.

Her refusal sent him to pepper her neck with soft kisses. "Please..." he muttered in between kisses. "Chaeyoung..."

His kisses felt like electric waves against her skin, tickling her so much that she felt weak immediately. How could she say no to that? But then, she remembered how he didn't even give her a chance to take control. It was time for payback.

Playing with his fickle feelings a little, Chaeyoung raised the sheets up to cover her chest, a daring look in her eyes. "Make me."

Junhoe loved it whenever she was in her playful mood. However, she seemed to be forgetting that Junhoe would do everything in his power to get what he wanted, and right now, what he wanted was her. In a blink of an eye, she found herself pinned under him, her riveting eyes colliding with Junhoe's hooded gaze. "Well, you're just making it harder for me, are you?"

Chaeyoung felt her heart jolt with that. Uh-oh. She unlocked the beast inside of him. It only meant one thing.

The irresistible man bent his head down to spread feathery kisses on parts of her neck. He raised his head up to send a sly smile before he bit down on a particular part, giving her a love bite. Junhoe's reasoning behind it was that she was asking for it. She was making him suffer by just laying there, like a masterpiece, a perfect sight to put on canvas. Only he could have that.

He continued assaulting her neck. With every of his lips on her skin, Chaeyoung felt the temperature rising a little more. She planned on giving payback by not responding to him, holding back the moans that dangerously wanted to escape out of by biting her lip. But with what he was doing, it was increasingly hard not to...

Then Junhoe had to continue his trail of kisses on her collarbone, down to the line between her s not covered by the sheets. Lightly, he nudged her hand away clutching it that constricted his initial mission. But she wouldn't let him. Looking up, he saw Chaeyoung with a teasing smile, daring him to continue what he was meaning to do.

It was a challenge and Junhoe was always up for one.

He leaned down and captured Chaeyoung's lips with his. She felt herself quickly getting lightheaded with his aggressiveness, even though she was just laying down. His movements became wilder with every passing second. He had the capability to make Chaeyoung feel more aroused, if she wasn't already.

Letting her body dictate what it wanted to do, she raised her hands up to his hair to take him closer. Junhoe playfully nibbled her lower lip then bit it, before pulling himself away. In his hand was the sheet that Chaeyoung was just using to cover herself, a y triumphant grin decorating his reddish lips.

With a giggle, she snatched the covers away from his hand and placed it above their bodies. They again laid tangled in the sheets together. It was another beautiful morning.

end.