o9. kiss proof ↠ s.c.

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

Description

Junhoe needs a lot more than sheer luck, determination, and willpower to fight off the biggest seductress of all time, his girlfriend.

-🥀-

"Please, Junhoe? Pretty please? For me?" Chaeyoung begged in front of his boyfriend whose eyes didn't leave the computer screen, even if she was bending down, her hands on top of her knees, so that he'd have a perfect view of what went under her shirt.

"No," was his simple reply. As if to mock her, fast ticks of the mouse were heard under his hand.

Chaeyoung, sensing that her efforts of begging was futile, sighed. "I'll just ask neighbor Jungkook to do it for me then."

The name was enough for him to be triggered. He tore his sight from the screen and swiveled his chair to face Chaeyoung halfway to the door and quirked a brow.

"What?"

It was a what not asking because he didn't hear, but a kind of what that asked her to take back her words.

The woman, having a silent victory dance in her head since her plan was working out, folded her arms and matched his challenging look with one of hers.

"You play your game, I test my lipsticks by kissing him and we both get what we want, right?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"More than serious! It's not cheating if I'm doing it for the sake of makeup. Besides, I know Jungkook is more than willing to agree—"

The next action caught her off-guard when the man that seemed to have his stuck on the computer chair stood up, the screen showing the words, 'Shutting down...'

"Alright. Let's do this ."

A grin made its way to her lips as she succeeded in baiting her boyfriend. To celebrate, she flung her arms around his neck.

"Thank youuu~! I know you love me."

She could sense he was still annoyed when he removed her arms off him. "Yeah, whatever."

The rejoicing girlfriend didn't mind as she disappeared inside the confinement of the bedroom, appearing with various packages of lipsticks and wet wipes after. Junhoe plopped himself on the couch, his head leaning on the headrest, waiting for his girlfriend to do whatever weird she was making him do now. As Chaeyoung sat beside him, studying bottles of lipsticks, he thought of a genius plan. Would it help if he told her she was beautiful even without make-up? Maybe that would help bring (expensive) makeup expenses down a notch. Junhoe smirked at that thought.

"Hey, Chae."

"Hmm?" she distractedly hummed while staring at two sets of lipsticks on her hands. Quite frankly, they all looked the same to Junhoe. He didn't understand girls a lot of times, mostly when Chaeyoung tried to explain to him the difference of bubblegum pink to pink. Pink is pink. Nothing is nothing. He was surprised to see people throwing money at a lipstick color so similar to the one they naturally had.

He dismissed those thoughts and commenced his plan. "You still look beautiful without those things."

"Yeah. Say that to me again when you see my eyebags, pimples, blackheads, and dead lips," she replied, unbothered.

Well, at least he tried.

"I'll start with this one..." she muttered to herself.

She brought out a small silver package and capped off its lid, revealing a pink lipstick. Grabbing a handheld mirror, she applied it on her lips. Her boyfriend watched in fascination as she smacked her lips to spread the color around. It was a sight to see. All this time he thought it was her natural lip color, like how it'd usually be after eating cherries.

Junhoe didn't want to admit it but watching her puckering up in the mirror turned him on. Still, that wasn't enough to erradicate his irritation that his time was spent on her girly antics.

"Why do you need to do this anyway?"

"Soohyun wants to know what lipstick's transfer-proof since she's having her first date. I'm helping her."

"Transfer-proof?"

"Yeah, meaning not easily staining other things, like lids of glasses or other lips, you know?"

"You shouldn't encourage that girl," he said, miffed. "She's only in middle school, for goodness' sake. She should stay out of kissing until thirty."

"If that's your logic, should I avoid kissing you too?"

The man had the urge to roll his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"No, I don't. You first kissed me when I was at the sweet, innocent age of sixteen. My point is, guys—especially ones like you—don't know how to keep their hands to themselves."

He kept his mouth open for defense but realizing that he didn't have anything to defend himself, closed it shut. She was right; he was one boy back then who couldn't resist a girl like her. Who wouldn't? She was an angel walking right before his eyes. It was a sin not to have a taste of that.

Chaeyoung placed both of her hands on the sides of his face, slightly covering his ears. "Now don't move and help me out."

Without so much of a warning, she kissed him, keeping it there for a few seconds before leaning back. Slightly surprised, Junhoe blinked once and stared at his girlfriend. As much as it looked like it caught him off-guard, it seemed nothing to her as she stared at his lips like some judge on a contest. He his lips, getting some of that butter-like taste in his tongue. He yearned for the warmth of the contact.

"Hm... not bad... Is matte the best choice for Soohyun though...?"

Chaeyoung used the wet wipes to erase the lipstick off of her. Then, she brought out a different one, this one with black package, and dabbed it on her lips.

Once again, she held his face and smacked her lips against his. Now prepared, her boyfriend gripped her waist to prolong the kiss. He was nibbling her lower lip when she surprisingly (surprisingly since she was always responsive to his kisses) leaned back.

"Junhoe, we're kissing for professional reasons, not for passion!"

He wanted to chuckle. At some point he knew it wouldn't be professional anymore. Admittedly he thought this was getting interesting.

His girlfriend repeated the process of removing the lipstick and putting a different one. This time, a peachy one decorated her pretty lips. He liked seeing those shades on hers the most since she looked simply beautiful and incredibly irresistible at the same time.

"Beautiful," he mumbled.

A quirk of her lips told him she liked hearing that.

This time, Junhoe initiated the kiss. It was then he realized that lipsticks were different from each other. Her lips felt amazing against his, like marshmallows, or even cloud nine, he couldn't tell. All he knew was that it felt softer than usual. Whatever it was, he felt like swimming in paradise.

A professional girlfriend would help put a stop to that.

"Okay, that's enough, I think," she said as she grabbed his shoulders to push him away.

Groaning, Junhoe had no choice but to give up. Still, he knew he still had a lot of chances, looking at the numerous lipsticks she had on her lap right now.

As if already a routine, she wiped it off and dabbed a new one. This time, a shade in stark contrast with the last since it looked like a fiery red, an eye-catching one, one that would make it hard for a guy to steer his attention away from it. Truthfully, he disliked those colors. He liked simpler ones that seemed she didn't wear lipstick at all. It didn't matter anyway because as Chaeyoung said, she wasn't wearing make-up for him but rather, for herself. Still, he couldn't help but voice out his opinion.

Frowning, he asked, "Are you expecting Soohyun to wear that?"

"Why? I think her porcelain skin will glow the most with this one. It gives off a dangerous yet lovely look if used properly. I'm trying out all the options for her."

He shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, I guess."

Unlike the other trials, Chaeyoung gave him a peck instead. And another, then another. Junhoe felt tingles down his spine. And slightly aroused too. Chaeyoung with red made her look really hot. Didn't she know that?

"Hey... this is amazing. Why doesn't any red come off?"

Forming a mischievous plan in his head, he quirked, "How about taking it to the next level? Not just a peck or a kiss. You know, for professional reasons."

And poor Chaeyoung fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

"Okay."

That was what he needed as he landed his lips on hers. His arm slithered its way around her waist. When he nibbled her lower lip, he could taste the blandness of the lipstick in his tongue. That was disregarded for now as he got lost in the moment. Her lips tasted so ing amazing. No further explanations. Maybe a word—h e a v e n—but really, any makeout time was such a grand time, even more amazing if Chaeyoung was so responsive, like what she was doing right now.

His tongue darted under her own and it sent chills on his spine. She lightly tapped the end of his tongue, a move that intensified the chills, and retrieved it back, intentionally teasing him. Junhoe smirked against her lips, liking where this was going.

Chaeyoung's elbows brushed his shoulders as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Maybe she didn't notice it, but she placed a leg on his lap and leaned her body closer, her s pressed against his torso. His naughty hand was itching to go under her shirt but he was too preoccupied roaming around her skin. Bonus part? She wasn't wearing a bra.

Such a ing tease.

Noses grazing each other, he moved his hand to hold her on the nape. Junhoe could feel her heartbeat racing fast, in sync with his. The rush of euphoria she gave was thrilling. They were doing a simple task yet it could make him feel so breathless, like underwater breathless and he didn't have any choice but to sink deeper.

Junhoe moved like possessed, letting his body dictate what it wanted to do. Right now, he was doing exactly that as he didn't have any clue why Chaeyoung's back was now on the sofa, with him on top. She didn't mind as she gripped his shirt to pull him closer, her hands into tight fists, if that was still possible with their current proximity. It hurt, what with her nails and all, but he kinda liked the little sting.

Air was such a pain in the . If they didn't need oxygen to supply their body, maybe Junhoe would've kissed her like there was no tomorrow. With regret, he pulled away, chest too heavy to speak.

The tubes of lipsticks sprawled on the floor proved as a testament of how passionate it got between them. Chaeyoung must've been too into it that her beloved make-up items were just left to roll on the floor like trash.

Junhoe looked at the breathless woman before him. Strands of bangs flew messily across her forehead, hair strewn like ocean waves flowing behind her. Her pale skin glowed like roses, face burning with a drunk-like blush. The sensual sight of her half-lidded eyes provoked something in him that it took all his willpower not to ravish her as much as he'd like to, in fear that she'd get scared of what monster she made out of him. Instead, Junhoe settled on a peck on her forehead, maybe as consolation for coming into terms that there were things in life he still couldn't get to yet.

The boyfriend lifted himself up, away from Chaeyoung who was unknowingly seducing him with her vulnerable look. Any moment now would make him snap and if that ever happened, there was no telling of her safety alone.

But maybe there was a reason why she chose to mingle with a dangerous guy like him, a passing thought that occurred to him as she used her thighs to wrap around his waist, putting slight pressure to it so that he'd go back to his initial position. A smirk decorated her red-stained lips and it was enough for his mind to go blank.

. She's so hot.

"Where are you going?" Her voice dropped to a sultry tone, an edge of danger spilled out with every note. Junhoe's adam's apple bobbed with a gulp when he felt himself tightening down there. He may not be able to survive this at all.

"The lipstick test... we're still doing that, right?" he tried to rationalize with her, and maybe himself. He knew it was too good to pass up but damn, if he let himself loose, it'll be almost similar to a blackout after five bottles of soju and she'll never know what'll hit her.

"Oh. We're still doing it, don't worry."

Junhoe didn't have the chance to argue anymore as she placed a hand on his nape and took his lips, this time with her initiative. A little part of him wondered if she would ever get tired from all the kissing they did in one day but based from her touches alone... not today. It drove him crazy, how she could easily knock him out—in a good kind of way, of course.

It was then he knew, even angels had the ability to act like a devil. Who knew Park Chaeyoung was this feisty?

end.