masterlist

You and Me (One-shot Collection)

✦ cappuccino & black coffee [ slice of life/angst ] ✦

—❄️—

✦ cotton candy [ romance comedy ] ✦

——
02. Phone Call | 1/4 of jf.
✩ In which Rosé finds comfort with the man she least expects it the most.

02. Mean | 2/4 of jf.
✩ In which Junhoe creates a little accident, all because of Chaeyoung.

02. Umbrella | 3/4 of jf.
✩ The rainy days are coming but Junhoe's here with an umbrella to shield Chaeyoung from the rain.

02. Candy Gram | 4/4 of jf.
✩ In which Chaeyoung receives candy grams from a mysterious man and Junhoe isn't amused.
——

03. Only Wishlist | 1/2 (SOON)
✩ All Chaeyoung ever wished was for someone to make her Christmas warm. But Santa's a little more mischievous this year.

06. A Girl's First Love
✩ What will you do when your daughter doesn't want to go to school on Valentine's Day?

08. Behind Closed Doors
✩ What happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors. iKON makes a mental note to make Junhoe's room soundproof next time.

—🌸—

✦ strawberry chocolate [ romance ] ✦

01. Innocent
✩ In which devilish Junhoe is tempted by the one and only, innocent Rosé.

04. No Angel
✩ Because angel Chaeyoung is angel no more when alone with Junhoe in the bedroom.

05. Morning Light
✩ Because mornings are the most romantic time of the day.

09. Kiss Proof
✩ Junhoe needs a lot more than sheer luck, determination, and willpower to fight off the biggest seductress of all time... his girlfriend.

—🥀—

✦ marshmallow [ fluff ] ✦

07. Makeshift Heater
✩ In which Junhoe uses the perfect excuse to cuddle with Chaeyoung.

10. Good Night
✩ It's date night and Junhoe's home from work, but Chaeyoung's already fast asleep.

—🍁—

✦ specials [ kfics anthology contest ] ✦

01 | Man in the Mirror
✩ Snow White Anthology

02 | Kiss From A Rose
✩ Face Down

03 | All in My Head
✩ The Pain Which You Don't Know

04 | Can I Be Him
✩ The Siren