The first night

Unnie can you EH?!

“Unnie?”

“Yes, now wash the vegetables.”

SinB and Umji watched from afar, in fear of their unnies wrath, and to stay out of their way.

In a sense, it was like Ratatouille the movie, a little Sowon being held up by Eunha directing Yerin and Yuju to make food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kids, gather at the table! Dinner’s served!”

They ate happily, this time Sowon sat on Yerin’s lap, stabbing her food with a little fork since she couldn’t hold the long chopsticks.

“I’ll do the dishes.”

Everyone stared. Eunha? Do dishes? What?

“What? I want to help. I know that we overwork our unnies a lot. We’re a noisy bunch even if the queen of excitement is Sowon unnie.”

Sowon smiled, she only took the title to keep up with her kids after all. She wasn’t always excited easily, just on weekly idol.

“Okay, Eunha be careful of your finger, don’t get it soaked for too long. I’ll redo the bandage later.”

“Mm.”

They all left Eunha in the kitchen settling down in the living room on the couch.

“Should we watch a movie?”

“What do you want to watch?”

“Despicable me 3.”

“Okay.”

Sowon watched intently, not noticing Yuju’s stare. Yerin noticed and moved Sowon onto Yuju’s lap.

Sowon’s absentmindedly held onto Yerin’s hand when she lifted her but her eyes never left the tv. Settling on Yuju’s lap, she reached back without thinking grabbing Yuju’s arms to wrap around herself. Yuju grinned as she let her arms be moved and back hugged her unnie.

Umji and SinB watched in jealousy, turning their attention to the tv to distract themselves.

As the ending credits rolled, Sowon yawned, stretching wide.

“Sowon unnie can you sleep by yourself?”

“Hm? Probably.”

Umji pondered a moment. Sowon’s sleeping habit was to wake in the same position as she fell asleep in.

“It’s okay, Sowon unnie doesn’t move in her sleep she won’t fall off her bed.”

They all looked to her.

“You can’t guarantee that Sowon unnie didn’t move when she was a kid.”

“Oh.”

They looked to each other.

Yerin tried again.

“Whoever wants to sleep with Sowon unnie raise your hand.”

Again, all their hands went up.

“Well, first. Not Yuju.”

“Why? Why not me?”

Yuju pouted and Sowon poked her cheek.

“You move in your sleep a lot. What if you killed me in your sleep?”

“I’m sorry.”

Sowon laughed and held Yuju’s ear, her ear lobe was smooth and soft, fun to squish.

As Sowon mindlessly rubbed it the others discussed whoever slept in the better style that wouldn’t kill Sowon.

“I vote Omuji.”

“Why Yerin unnie?”

“I would really like to sleep with Sowon unnie in my arms but I got to do that earlier. If I let Eunha take care of Sowon unnie, she might never let Unnie sleep, playing with her tiny hands and all.”

“What about SinB?”

“Yah, I had Sowon unnie all to myself this afternoon. I’ll let you take her.”

“I mean I guess I could.”

Umji had raised her hand because everyone else did, she didn’t mind not being able to take care of Sowon unnie, she liked watching more than doing after all.

“Unnie, then are you okay with sleeping with me?”

“Of course.”

Sowon raised her arms up to be taken away by Umji, who hesitated for a second. She let out a little eep and picked up Sowon.

“Do you need to shower before sleeping though unnie?”

Sowon ran her hand through Umji’s hair.

“Um, maybe a quick one. I went outside after all.”

“Okay.”

Umji left to her room where SinB’s stash of clothes for Sowon were still at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Now, everyone as we wait for Sowon to finish showering, I’d like to shar e a little bit of information.”

They gathered around SinB.

“The pajamas I got for Sowon unnie are these long sleeved pink shirt that has little angel wings printed on the back. The pants are plain pink with a little bit of red outlining.”

They squealed imagining how Sowon would look in them. Umji had helped Sowon turn on the shower but stayed out of the curtain to wait for Sowon to clean herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Then, everyone. We’ll be going to sleep first.”

Sowon toddled out of the bathroom, her hair a little damp.

“Kyaaaaa!!!”

The pants were a little bit too long pooling around her little feet and the members nearly fell over each other wanting to hug Sowon.

“Yah!”

Sowon got grabbed by Yerin who pulled her up way above everyone else who crashed to the floor.

“Thanks, Yerin ah.”

“No problem.”

Sowon grinned as her kids got off the floor pouting.

“Here, get in a line.”

Quickly they lined up in front of Sowon.

Yerin put her down and got in line as well.

“Now, all of you need to shower and sleep okay? No funny business.”

Then Sowon waved Yuju down, she crouched in front of Sowon.

“Sweet dreams Yuna yah.”

Sowon kissed her forehead and patted her head.

Eunha nearly shoved her roommate aside for her turn.

“Don’t be so excited Eunbi.”

Even so, she delivered her goodnight kisses and pats.

“Cha, come on Yewon ah. We need to dry our hair.”

======================

Um, Mel, just wait until tomorrow, it was originally planned to be revealed today but I didn't like the way I wrote it so I'm working on it some more, hope you liked this senseless fluff in return.