SinB and Sojungie's day out

Unnie can you EH?!

Quickly washing their hands, SinB carried Sowon to the doorway when the members cleaned the table.

“Yah Hwangbi why aren’t you helping?”

“I’ll be right there!”

She grabbed Sowon’s little shoes and shoved her feet in her shoes before sneaking out the door.

“Eunbi?”

Umji came around looking for SinB but she was long gone.

“Where’d she go?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally reaching the subway station near the dorm, SinB put Sowon on the bench and let her put on her little sneakers.

SinB got up intending to walk through the gates to the station when she realized that Sowon’s pass was an adult pass. Maybe the guard won’t notice?

“Unnie quickly go through.”

Sowon grabbed her card and tiptoed a little scanning her card, she quickly dashed through the open gate and SinB went through after.

“Hey, miss? Is that your kid? She’s using the wrong card.”

SinB cursed, of all days to be attentive why today?

“Ah, I couldn’t find her card so I gave her her unnie’s card.”

“Is that so? The child card saves a lot of money, be sure to register for a new one if you can’t find it.”

“Yes, have a good day.”

SinB picked up Sowon and ran through the station as fast as she could without getting caught by security.

Sliding in the doors of one of the trains, SinB found one regular seat so she sat Sowon on her lap.

“Where are we going?”

The moment Sowon turned around to talk to her SinB’s heart jumped, gosh how is this unnie so innocent and cute?

“Oh? We’re going to the mall I went to with Yuju unnie for your clothes, I’ll buy you some more. We were rushing some earlier so we just grabbed a few.”

“Mm.”

Maybe it was because she shrunk her energy shrunk too, just sitting there in SinB’s lap was surprisingly comfortable, Sowon mused to herself that she’d never get to feel this way ever again once she turned big again since she’s bigger than SinB and chose to enjoy the moment.

Turning around, Sowon hugged SinB’s waist, she yawned cutely and pouted.

“Why am I already tired? I didn’t even do anything yet.”

“You can rest unnie.”

The people around her looked at her weirdly but paid her no mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the dorm~

“Oppa! Play just dance with me!”

Yerin did her job well by actually playing with manager oppa. The other girls were searching the house for SinB and Sowon, they even resorted to calling her cell phone.

Everyone stared at the couch as SinB’s ringtone blasted from it.

“Oh, we found it.”

“Who’s phone did she borrow again?”

“Hold on, let me call Sowon unnie.”

They stared again when they heard Sowon’s ringtone coming from her room.

“Oh no.”

“Yah, I told you guys not to forget your phones! When they get back I’m going to give them a good lesson.”

“Ah, no you don’t have to give them a lesson, I’ll do it.”

He stared at Yerin.

“I guess so.”

“Oppa are you tired? You should go home soon, wow is it already 2pm? Gosh time flies fast.”

Yerin was slowly but surely pushing manager oppa back to the front door by stepping closer and closer to his personal space.

“Oh, are you leaving?Well have a good time on your vacation away from us annoying kids, byeeee.”

The door shut. Yerin sighed and slid down the door.

“Guys, why didn’t you help me?”

“Yerin unnie where is Sowon unnie and SinB?”

“Tell me why you guys didn’t help me first.”

They stared at her.

“Uh….”

They thought about it for a bit. They looked to their unnies for help, who helps Yerin unnie though? Sowon unnie again? Probably, either way they realized that they didn’t help Sowon or Yerin often, they just did whatever they felt like doing. Was that why they didn’t notice that the person who actually washes the dishes the most was Sowon unnie? They just didn’t see, maybe she wasn’t lying when she was drunk and demanding to clean the dishes.

“Anyways, you guys need to think about what to do to help Sowon unnie return to her original form okay?”

Yerin ran her hand through her hair and grabbed the landline phone they had to call her cell phone.

“Hey, SinB? Yea it’s Yerin unnie. You can come home now, there’s no need to really rush, take your time. Treat our favorite unnie to some ice cream. Yea, he’s gone. Don’t worry, I made sure he didn’t find out. Mm, be safe~, bye.”

Yerin sat down at the couch and relaxed her body, feeling the stress of dealing with the kids slowly release from inside.

“Gosh, Sowon unnie how do you deal with us?”

Eunha pouted and walked out of her room.

“Unnie play with me.”

“Unnie is too tired right now.”

“But Sowon unnie dedicates her 2:30pm to 3 for play time.”

Yerin sighed and got up.

“Okay, we’ll play. What do you want to play?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie people are looking at me weirdly for calling you unnie.”

Sowon rubbed her tiny chin.

“Hm, then for this time outside the dorm I’ll allow you to call me Sojungie.”

“Ok Sojung.”

“No, SojungIE.”

“Okay okay, Sojungie.”

They walked around the stores, Sowon had chosen a set of pajamas and SinB secretly bought several sets of cute clothing for Sowon.

Finishing her call with Yerin, she slide the phone into the pocket and grabbed Sowon’s hand again, her other hand occupied by the bags of clothes.

“Unn-ah, Sojungie do you want to get ice cream before we go home?”

“Mm!”

Sowon walked with a bounce in her step, she may have a grown up mind but for now, she was going to enjoy getting spoiled by her stone cold maknae.