Unnie I'm not good am I?

Unnie can you EH?!

Sowon laughed as SinB wiped the ice cream off her face, she wasn’t usually this clumsy.

“Unnie, be more careful.”

“Haha! Usually it’s me telling you that!”

SinB smiled, Sowon really looked really happy to be eating that ice cream, it even kind of made her feel bad that she was breaking her diet.

Well, whatever. SinB quickly finished her ice pop and watched Sowon eating her cone, she grinned when Sowon whined about getting the ice cream on her cheeks again.

“It’s so annoying I can’t control my body! Wah!”

SinB laughed as Sowon flailed and caused a drop of the ice cream landed on her nose.

“So annoying! You eat it!”

Sowon huffed and crossed her arms, it was fun eating ice cream at first but now it was unbearable, why couldn’t she be in her original form? Even if it was fun playing with SinB like this, she wished to do it again but as a bigger unnie, SinB may be quiet, but she still also craves attention.

“Unnie, I finished let’s go.”

Without thinking, Sowon’s arms went up. When Sowon saw SinB pause for a moment did she realize what she did.

“Ah, no. I mean. Uh, let’s go.”

Sowon put her arms down and hopped off the bench.

“Wait for me Sojungie!”

SinB ran from behind and scooped Sowon up in her arms.

“Like the other’s said, you’re so cute unnie.”

SinB kissed her cheek and headed for the subway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was really tired, how does Sowon unnie do this? She never seemed tired at all in the dorm, the only time Sowon showed her tiredness was how quickly she fell asleep. In fact, did she get that curtain because she noticed Yerin looking at her? She did declare that the ideal boyfriend had to leave her alone at night, was Yerin bothering her all this time?

“Unnie, I miss you.”

The lock to the dorm unlocked and SinB stumbled in pulling at Sowon’s sneakers.

“Unnie, how did you tie these laces?”

“Didn’t I tie them right?”

“Unnie! This is not how to tie shoelaces.”

“But you know I know how to tie shoelaces.”

“Yerin unnie!!!!”

Yerin rushed out her room and found SinB struggling to untie Sowon’s sneakers.

“What is it?”
“I can’t untie them.”

Yerin squatted and tried to pick at the dead knots.

“No, Yerin ah, I can untie them, I have tiny fingers. Go rest, you seem tired.”

“But unnie you-”

“Go rest Jung Yerin.”

“Okay.”

Yerin groaned as she stood up and returned to her room.

“Unnie how are we going to ever get you out of these shoes.”

“I’ll figure it out.”

After a bunch of squeezing her little fingers through the tight loops, Sowon managed to untie her shoes and stepped into the dorm.

“Where is everyone else?”

Sowon wandered into 97line’s room.

“Kids?”

Eunha came running at Sowon and grabbed her mid step nearly crashing into the wall.

“Unnie, I think I made Yerin unnie mad.”

Yuju followed Eunha walking out of their room. Making their way to the couch in the living room, Sowon noticed that Eunha’s eyes were a little red.

“Did you cry?”

“No.”

“She did.”

“Thanks Yuna.”

Sowon patted Eunha’s head.

“I asked her to play with me when she was tired and then I might have annoyed her too much because she yelled at me.”

Sowon smiled, Yerin usually would play with Eunha, they got along well. Yerin must be really tired.

“She’s too tired Eunbi, let her rest.”

“I know I’m sorry. It’s just you usually play with me and I didn’t get to today.”

Yuju silently hugged her best friend’s back.

SinB watched from the kitchen, drinking water.

“Unnie, I’ll be going to nap now.”

“Mm, sleep well.”

SinB pulled Yuju with her to the maknaes room.

Sowon still patted Eunha’s head slowly.

“When she’s well rested you will apologize right?”

“Mm.”

Sowon smiled, maybe she spoiled these brats too much.

“Now, carry me to my room I need to talk to Yerin.”

“Ok.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB yah, why did you take me with you?”

“I wanted your opinion.”

SinB ruffled through her bags of clothes for Sowon.

“How does this look.”

“But you said you were going to sleep?”

“I’ll sleep later, come look. Isn’t it cute?”

SinB held a a light blue t-shirt with a pink bear on the front.

“It is cute, are we going to go through all your spoils of war?”

“Mm.”

Umji slowly woke up from her nap.

“Welcome back Eunbi yah. What are you doing?”

“Fashion show.”

“Looks fun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quietly, Eunha put Sowon on Yerin’s bed right next to the ladder, making sure her unnie didn’t fall first, she left the room quietly.

“Yerin ah.”

“Mn?”

Yerin blinked her eyes slowly before seeing Sowon in her face.

Carefully putting her little hands on Yerin’s cheeks, Sowon smiled.

========================================

Oh my god I said I was going to post this every other day but your comments keep fueling my desire to write aaaahhhhhhhh I need to stop I'm scared of writer's block halp maybe I'll just deal with it for the first time in forever I'm just really glad you guys like reading it