We gotta run

Unnie can you EH?!

“Let’s order chicken then.”

“Call.”

Eunha grabbed her phone and dialed for the chicken and pizza while Umji sat there contemplating life.

Why did Sowon unnie turn into a child? The last thing she did was go out drinking with Nayeon unnie and they knew Nayeon unnie well enough to not suspect her. Then what else could it be?

Hmmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~

“Unnh.”

“Unnie? Are you awake now?”

“Mmm.”

Slowly Sowon moved, she rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands and Yerin had to hold in a squeal.

“Unnie, should we still be calling you unnie? You’re even younger than Yewonnie right now.”

“Yah, I’m still me.”

“Okay unnie.”

Carefully, Yerin put Sowon on the floor, holding her hand and walking out of the room.

Eunha and Umji held onto each other watching Sowon toddle about.

“Kyaaaaaaa~!!! Unnie you’re soooo cute!!!!”

“Stop it!”

Sowon flailed to no avail as Eunha scooped her up in her arms.

“A tiny unnie is soo cute!!!! I just want to squish you.”

In Sowon’s mind, she scoffed, usually it’s the other way around, the squishing that is.

A knock on the door startled the girls, they scrambled to put Sowon back in her room wondering if it was their manager coming to check on them.

“Yes?”

“Your chicken and pizza.”

Eunha counted out the money and thanked the guy quickly closing the door.

Sowon toddled out of her room in her oversized shirt.

“Yah, how many times did I tell you not to show your faces when getting food at the door. Our address could be leaked.”

It was a hilarious sight, a fully grown adult being lectured by a child, Eunha was on her knees in front of a standing Sowon who then suddenly patted her head.

“Don’t do it again.”

“Kyaaaaa, unnie jjianyanghae!!!”

“Yah, let me go!!!”

Once again, Sowon was trapped in Eunha’s embrace.

They froze as the sound of their door unlocking cut through.

Slowly they looked at the doorway, and sighed. Yuju and SinB were back.

“Oh, unnie are you awake now?”

Yuju quickly went over and grabbed one of Sowon’s tiny hands squishing it lightly.

“Yah where did you two go dressed like that? You should know that dressing that way would be even more attention grabbing?”

Yuju and SinB were dressed in the casual clothing but they had dark masks and sunglasses with caps.

The sight returned as Yuju and SinB ended up kneeling in front of little Sowon.

“Don’t do it again.”

This time, Sowon kissed both crowns of their heads.

Even though she was tiny, she still gave everyone their share of affection.

Umji inched closer, she kind of wanted some attention from tiny Sowon but she didn’t need to be scolded, maybe just maybe she could ask for a hug?

“Unnie, hug me.”

Sowon looked away from Yuju and Umji and sighed.

“Come’ere.”

Scooting over, Umji pulled Sowon into a hug, she was glad that even though her unnie was tiny, the warmth she felt was still the same.

“Unnie look here, we got you some clothes.”

Sowon looked through the bags and grabbed a set.

“I’ll be back, start eating.”

Everyone watched as Sowon toddled to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed they squealed.

“Ahhhhhhh!!! Sowon unnie is sooo cute!”

Yerin chuckled and cleaned the table to set dinner out properly. It wasn’t that different for her, she still had four adult children to take care of, she just didn’t have a tall giraffe leading her now. She solemnly set out the table.

“Kids, come to the table.”

They finally sat down together at the table and began their lunch.

“Unnie later, manager oppa is coming over to play.”

“Huh?”

“He promised to spend a day with us remember?”

“Eh? But Sowon unnie is….”

“I know, maybe we could go out shopping while one or two of us stay to watch Sowon unnie?”

Yerin sighed and did what Sowon did when asking for volunteers.

“Who wants to stay and watch Sowon unnie raise your hands!”

Unfortunately for Yerin, everyone’s hand shot up.

“This is not what I expected.”

Yerin sighed, how to hide Sowon unnie without getting caught?

SinB watched quietly from the side reading Yerin’s emotions.

“Unnie, how about I take Sowon unnie to the mall by subway? And you guys stay here to play with oppa.”

Yerin contemplated the thought, so far, SinB hadn’t ticked Sowon off by smothering her in love. SinB also didn’t have as much time alone with Sowon unnie often.

“After eating talk to Sowon unnie privately and get out ok? Super secret.”

“Roger that.”

They continued to eat until Sowon’s high pitched voice sounded in the hall.

“How do I look?”

The hoodie was still a little oversized but the little jeans fit perfectly. Paired with the little sneakers Yuju bought, Sowon looked exactly like a kid should. Well, she is a kid, for now.

SinB quickly went over pretending to fix Sowon’s hoodie strings but whispered lightly.

“Unnie after eating we need to sneak out before manager oppa comes.”

“Okay.”

Somehow in a natural motion, Sowon was scooped into SinB’s arms, even Sowon didn’t find it weird, maybe that’s her child feelings but being carried was a good feeling.

She remained sitting on SinB’s lap to eat some pizza, popping some chicken chunks into her small mouth.