The last of the fluff

Unnie can you EH?!

Sowon was still crying silently, her tears staining Yerin’s shirt. The girls didn’t know what to do, when they cried, it was Sowon who took care of them.

Yerin struggled to remember, what was it that got her to stop crying when they won first place? Sowon unnie had hugged her warmly, told her it was okay to cry, and patted her head.

Hesitantly, she raised her hand and placed it carefully on Sowon’s little head. Patting softly, Yerin calmly hummed a little tune.

Sowon giggled from her spot stuck next to Yerin’s throat, the humming causing ticklish vibration to her cheek.

“You okay now unnie?”

Sowon nodded a little bit but refused to let go of Yerin’s shirt, her hands curled in fists.

“C-could you help me relax my hands?”

Eunha smiled and moved forwards coaxing Sowon’s finger’s apart and untangling them from Yerin’s top.

“Th-thanks.”

“No problem unnie.”

They breathed a sigh of relief, Sowon unnie was a child that definitely needed to be protected. Placing Sowon on the ground slowly, Yerin watched as Sowon looked helplessly around. Was the dog gone for sure?

Raising her hands at Yuju, she wanted to be up higher, away from where the dog could reach. Yuju smiled and picked up Sowon, perching her on her shoulders. Sowon’s hands held Yuju’s head lightly around her forehead, she turned from side to side checking around.

Jolting at the sound of a distant bark, her grip tightened on Yuju’s head. Pulling Sowon from her shoulders, Yuju hugged her causing Sowon’s arms to naturally fall around her neck.

“Don’t let me go.”

“I won’t. I promise you I’ll never let go.”

Sowon kissed Yuju’s cheek in thanks, settling in Yuju’s embrace.

Eunha grabbed Sowon’s sandwich and pulled little pieces of it, feeding Sowon who remained in Yuju’s arms.

“Sorry Yerin ah, I stained your shirt.”

“It’s okay unnie, it’ll dry.”

They ate together in silence. Umji grinned all of a sudden, speaking in her alien language, she excitedly told Yuju something after they finished their food.

“Haha, perfect!”

Sowon yelped as Yuju stood up and took off running, Umji chasing behind.

SinB got up and watched from afar, the moment Umji gets Sowon, she’ll chase after, there’s no point in wasting her energy after their fastest member anyways. Yerin stared, huh? What were they playing? Eunha nudged her side.

“Unnie, do you not get what Umji said?”

“Huh?”

“Hahaha!”

“You figured it out?”

“No, it just takes me a while but unnie, they’re playing tag but there’s four chasers and one protector. The one who holds Sowon unnie.”

Yerin made an ah noise before stretching her legs out.

“Then I guess I should get started then.”

Eunha laughed as Yerin took off chasing Yuju as well.

They laughed as they heard Sowon’s high pitched giggles from the wind in her face and the funny way Umji ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon giggled as she was hanging from Yerin’s shoulder like a sack of potatoes, they were making their way home and swaying back and forth was beginning to get dizzying.

“Yerin ah, hold me.”

Yerin smiled and did as her leader asked, carefully supporting Sowon with her arm, the other holding the picnic basket.

Sowon was easily annoyed whenever Eunha played with her tiny fingers, so whilst Eunha tried to catch her tiny hands behind Yerin’s shoulder, Sowon tried wiggling her arms out of Eunha’s hold.

“Stop moving around so much unnie, it’s not my fault if you lose balance.”

Sowon huffed and just hide her hands between her body and Yerin’s, forcing Eunha to give up.

“Unnie play with me.”

Yerin laughed and walked a bit faster.

“Eunbi yah, you need to let your unnies rest more, we can’t always keep up with your energy.”

SinB chuckled and Umji poked her cheek. SinB wasn’t always as hyper as seen on tv, it’s like a trigger when the camera is on.

Holding Umji’s hand she skipped her way back to the dorm. Yuju was singing by herself, just being happy in general and adding random spins in the middle of the sidewalk. Suddenly, they heard Sowon’s high pitch voice singing ‘click’ and they cheered along with her.

“Naui soneul jabajullae?”

“YES!”

They laughed the whole length to the dorm, singing together. Just being happy in general.

==================

This is the second last chapter of this story. I know it seems abrupt but I'll have a message on the last update for today later.