Unnieeeeee

Unnie can you EH?!

“Unnie! Play with me!”

“Unnie, have you seen my pants?”

“Unnie have you seen my ipad?”

SinB stared at Sowon imploringly, ever since she complained that Sowon didn’t talk to her as much, Sowon had taken an hour out of her day to make sure that SinB got the attention she needed and wanted.

“SinB it’ll just be a minute, I’ll go grab the ipad for Yewon and Yerin’s pants, then I’ll be back okay?”

“Okay unnie.”

SinB was slightly dejected but she was really happy that her favorite unnie took the time to go to talk to her more often. It was often like this in the Gfriend dorm. Everyone was calling for Sowon unnie.

“Unnie I’m hungry do you want to go out and eat with me?”

“Not now Yuju, maybe some other time.”

Yuju pouted but pulled Eunha out with her, who whined about playing with Sojungie unnie.

Sowon ran around grabbing things that were out of place along the way and put them in the general places they were supposed to be. Making everything clean and perfect was Yerin’s job, Sowon just help put them in the general location, maybe Yerin was rubbing off on her.

SinB watched in admiration as Sowon rushed into her shared room with Yerin in a minute and then next run out of the room brushing off Yerin’s over affectionate thank you. Pushing Yerin’s face out of her way, she ran into the maknae’s room and handed the missing ipad to Yewon.

Skidding her way back to the couch, Sowon flopped on the couch creaking a few bones.

“Unnie you’re getting old you shouldn’t flop like that.”

“Yah, I’m not that old. Anyways, how are you today?”

Even though Sowon unnie was heaving a little from running around, she still watched SinB intently showing the younger that no matter how tired she’d be there for her.

“Today was great. I had fun, you should go rest Unnie.”

“No, it’s okay. Did you get to watch the drama you were rushing home to watch?”

“No, I didn’t I have to wait till later to catch the rerun, I can’t believe them. Why would they leave such a horrible cliffhanger?”

“Horrible? I don’t think it’s horrible you’re this upset about it after all.”

“Well, I meant it as why would they want to torture their viewers like this. I just want to know if that girl ever made it back to tell her crush that she loved her. Happy end done! Why do they always cut the story there and say that they need to tell them after a mission? Isn’t it guaranteed that something might happen to them?”

Sowon smiled, it was moments like these that she worked so hard for, when everyone in the dorm was happy. Hearing SinB complain about dramas, making time to play with Eunha, helping Yerin become a better backup leader and more responsible, raising these kids are a really tough job. But she’d never trade it for anything else.

“Unnie PLAY WITH MEEEEE!!!!”

Eunha burst through the door with a little bit of tteokbokki sauce on the corner of and Yuju sighing behind her.

“Unnie, when are you making dinner? Eunha ate everything I ordered.”

“PLAY WITH MEEEE!!!!”

SinB gave a sad smile and motioned for Sowon to get off the couch.

“The drama is about to start, talk with me later.”

“I promise you Eunbi yah.”

SinB smiled and linked her pinky with Sowon’s childishly.

“Okay, so everyone, I will be making bibimbap. You will mix your own bowls okay?!”

“PLAY WITH MEEE!!!!!

“You will play with me instead okay Eunha?”

Eunha perked up, there was a difference between playing with Sowon unnie playing with her and her playing with Sowon unnie?

“We’re going to have a competition. Whoever makes the best side dish wins okay? Yuna play too.”

Yuju smiled and joined them in the kitchen.

SinB was watching the drama intently when Umji finally exited their room with her ipad in hand.

“Eunbi yah, wanna take selfies?”

Lucky for Umji it was the time in the episode where the ads started rolling so SinB agreed. As the two maknaes made cutesy faces, they were going to take it on the count of three.

“One, two, th-”

Umji was interrupted with a loud scream.

“Ah!”

“Yah!”

They rushed to the kitchen and saw Eunha holding her hand and Sowon was gone. Yuju watched in horror as blood flowed out of the tip of her best friend’s fingertip.

They turned their heads when they heard a squeak on the floor as Sowon nearly crashed into the fridge going as fast as she was.

“Move.”

Sowon carried a first aid kit and flipped open the box the moment it hit the counter.

Running the finger under the cold tap for a second, Sowon waited for the blood to stop flowing as much before spraying it with medicine. Wiping it carefully, she examined the little cut on Eunha’s finger before grabbing a decent sized band-aid and gauze.

“Hold still.”

Eunha sniffled and wiped her eyes with her other hand. Finishing up the band-aid, Sowon packed away the kit and pulled Eunha in a hug.

“You alright?”

With her other arm, she pulled the shocked Yuju into her hug as well.

“She’s not dying Yuna yah, she’s fine.”

Eunha clutched onto the front of Sowon’s shirt sobbing quietly. Yuju just held onto Sowon’s arm for dear life.

“The situation is over, go back to what you were doing.”

Yerin ushered the maknaes out of the kitchen and sat them on the couch. SinB noticed that she missed a part of her drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, you’re doing way too much for them. Let them take care of themselves sometimes.”

Sowon sighed as she took another sip. She was out drinking with Nayeon, her manager and Nayeon’s manager were drinking cokes waiting for the girls.

“Nayeon ah, I just can’t leave them alone. It’s like a natural instinct to take care of them.”

“Yeah, but you need rest too.”

“I am pretty tired everyday.”

“You’re always tired when you’re with me. Sometimes I feel bad for asking you to come out and play.”

“Don’t be.”

As Sowon got more drunk than Nayeon, Nayeon got a great idea. Open the drunk Sowon’s heart and see what’s inside.

“So Sojung ah.”

“Mm?”

Sowon blinked drowsily at Nayeon, did Nayeon have two heads?

“Isn’t it hard having to be the leader and oldest?”

“Mm.”

Sowon nodded drunkenly as Nayeon grinned.

“That’s why we gave leader to Jihyo, I naturally knew I wasn’t cut out for leader but I also knew that I had a job as the oldest. Nowadays, I can rest for a longer time as there are so many taking care of each other. The only person I really have to take care of is you Sojung.”

“Me?”

Sowon was beginning to slouch over.

“How would you like a break? A little time of resting and letting your members take care of you?”

“They wouldn’t know how to?”

“Oh they will. Well, if they did you would you take this vacation?”

“I would. Definitely. Oh my head’s spinning.”

Nayeon smiled devilishly. ‘Sorry Sojung ah, but you really need a rest. Starting tomorrow, I’m forcing you on resting days.’

==========

Kekekekeke