Epilogue

Unnie can you EH?!

Several months later~~End Summer Rain promotions

Umji was very happy, to say the least. Ever since the baby incident, Sowon had been brighter and she had more energy to spare for all of them.

SinB got her hour of talking and joking with Sowon unnie every day.

Eunha got her play time every day whenever Sowon had the energy to, otherwise, she’d take a nap in Sowon unnie’s arms.

Yerin made sure to lessen the burden on their leader’s shoulders more but took care to rest her body as well.

Yuju treated Sowon to foods and went on relaxing movie dates except when she was upset over nightmares, where she would ask to be spoiled by Sowon.

And for Umji, every month, there would be two nights where she would get to sleep in Sowon’s arms all by herself. Eunha’s were little naps of maybe a few hours, she got to keep Sowon unnie to herself for two whole nights a month. Even if on camera it seemed that Sowon’s affection was hard to deal with, Umji loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji yawned, her alarm ringing moments after her internal clock woke her. Stretching her arms, she suddenly remembered that there should be a presence in bed with her but there wasn’t?

Searching the blanket, Umji found Sowon’s clothes.

“Oh no.”

Searching lower, she found Sowon curled at the bottom of the bed, tiny all over again.

“Unnie!”

Holding her leader unnie up to make sure she wasn’t seeing things.

“Sowon unnie?”

Sowon responded in a high pitch.

“Hm?”

Her tiny hands reached up to rub at her sleepy eyes. Only to realize her hands were hidden by her long sleeves.

“Eh?”

Umji sweated, not again.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

================================

And that is the end of Unnie can you EH?! This season.

hehehe

Thank you readers who left comments, this is the first story I wrote that got so many enthusiastic replies that caused me to break my schedules for this story. I also will love you even if you didn't comment, I hope you had fun!

I tend to pride myself on keeping promises and sticking to what I decide so when I deciding to update this story ever other day I had really planned on every other day, but since reading your comments made me so happy and excited to give more content, I have updated daily.

Now unfortunately, this story has come to an end but there is a reason for that. This couch potato is flying to stay in a dorm for the first time in my life and I'm terrified. I decided that this story would come to an end even if it's a little bit rushed, I'd cram the ending for My diary of Eunha today too and then focus on settling in school.

After I figure out how the heckie I'm going to live at school and not die from not having enough Gfriend, I'll pick up writing again and then more stories will come.

I never break a promise!

I will make it back!

Probably....

See ya!

 

 

 

This also means I have an idea for a sequel kekekeke