The end

Unnie can you EH?!

As they entered the dorm after their afternoon of fun, Yuju helped Umji pull off Sowon’s little sneakers, their leader asleep from all her laughing.

Eunha yawned and declared that she was going for a nap.

“Eunha unnie, then can you take care of Sowon unnie? I’m going to clean the picnic stuff.”

Eunha stretched her arms before gathering the sleeping leader in her arms, careful not to wake her.

“Sleep well.”

Yerin kissed both Sowon’s and Eunha’s forehead before heading to her room to change into comfortable clothing. Yuju followed Eunha, helping to hold Sowon as Eunha switched to sleepwear.

“Should we help her change?”

“It’s okay, just take off her jacket, her clothes are soft.”

Eunha slipped into bed first as Yuju placed Sowon next to Eunha. Automatically, she scooted closer to Eunha for warmth. Covering them with a blanket, Yuju left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie, how should we deal with getting Sowon unnie to relax?”

“I’m not sure, she seems to be resting but she’s probably stressing over why the past three days hasn’t been enough rest.”

Umji played with her phone. Yuju had gone to the practice room to practice some singing, saying she wanted to make sure she stayed in tip top shape. SinB was listening to music on her bed with her eyes closed.

“Should we figure out what to have for dinner then Omuji?”

“Mm.”

“What do you want to eat?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha woke when she heard the doorbell, she blinked a few times until she registered that Sowon was holding her.

“Eh?”

Looking down from her unnie’s face, she yelped.

Sowon was big again and her clothes didn’t fit her anymore, her t-shirt stretched into a really tight crop top. Eunha didn’t dare look lower.

Eunha tried to slip out Sowon’s arms and the blanket but in Sowon’s unconsciousness, her long arms tightened around her source of warmth.

Eunha froze in her spot, what to do?

Luckily, Yuju had just returned from the practice room and was coming to change out when she found a bigger lump under the blanket than what she left.

“Huh?”

Hearing Yuju’s voice Eunha quickly whispered.

“Yuna! Help me!”

Yuju saw Eunha waving her arm on the wall side of the bed. Eh? Whose hair did that belong to then?

“Sowon unnie became huge and she’s not dressed properly!”

Yuju scrambled out of the room and nearly crashed into Yerin who was up getting a drink of water.

“What is it Yuju?”

Yuju couldn’t think properly stuttering over her words.

“Unnie! Sowon Unnie she- no clothes-big-ahhhh!”

She sped into Sowon’s closet and grabbed whatever she could and returned to her room.

Curiously Yerin followed Sowon into their room.

The ruckus caused by Yuju made Sowon wrinkle her nose, a quick sign of her waking up.

When she opened her eyes, she drowsily kissed Eunha’s cheek.

Eunha was nervous.

“H-hey Unnie.”

“Hm?”

Sowon blinked again, Eunha was smaller than her again? Her eyes shot open and she quickly checked under the blanket.

“KYA!”

She pushed Eunha away from her and hugged the blanket to herself, finally noticing the other two girls in the room.

Yerin sobbed.

“Unnie!”

She went forwards to hug her but was pushed back.

“Yah! Bring me my clothes!”

Yuju mindlessly handed them over, still not comprehending that their leader was back to normal, her feet not moving her out of the room.

“EVERYONE OUT!”

Yuju stood outside the door still dazed.

Yerin stood there with her jaw still slack.

Eunha was blushing, hiding her face in her hands.

“Um, Unnies? What’s wrong? I heard Sowon unnie’s scream.”

SinB then grabbed Umji’s shoulder.

“Yah, don’t you think that her pitch was lower? Just a bit?”

“Her pitch? But Sowon unnie has a really high pitch when she screams anyways.”

“No, like guttural?”

Umji and SinB could only stare at their unnies who stood outside the 97line door, unmoving.

The door to the room opened suddenly and SinB was the first to react.

“Unnie!!!!!”

She ran and hugged Sowon tightly, her happy tears running down her face.

“I missed you so much!! Waaaaahhhhh!”

Sowon chuckled and patted SinB’s back, she was happy to be taller. Yerin turned around and Sowon finally saw her face. Tears streamed down her face like waterfalls.

“Come here you.”

“Unnie you waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!”

She eventually got everyone in the group hug. Leaving them to dry their tears, Sowon moved over to sit with Umji.

“Hey.”

“Hey unnie.”

Sowon pulled Umji in a side hug.

“You didn’t interact with me much when I was tiny.”

“Mm.”

“Why not?”

Umji just smiled.

“I like you better when I get giant hugs.”

“Me too.”

Pulling her maknae onto her lap, she just hugged the life out of Umji, taking care to remind her that she wasn’t left out.