Everybody panic

Unnie can you EH?!

Yerin got up getting ready for the week long break between promotions when she noticed that her unnie didn’t get up yet. Usually it would be Sowon up first.

Climbing down carefully, Yerin was careful incase Sowon unnie wanted to sleep more after drinking with Nayeon unnie. She wanted to go check their schedules to decide whether to wake Sowon unnie but she noticed that there wasn’t the presence of a super tall person.

Checking under the blanket, Yerin found Sowon’s clothes.

“Hm?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji had just gotten SinB to wake up, they promised to go to the park together that morning to exercise together before going on a movie date.

They were walking together to the bathroom and noticed Yuju unnie in there already. They waited patiently outside making small talk waiting to brush their teeth.

“Oh? You guy are not Eunha.”

“Good morning Yuju unnie~”

“Good morning you angels.”

“What was that about Eunha unnie?”

“Oh, I told her that when I got back to the room she better be awake. She promised to go shopping with me today.”
Everyone stopped what they were doing when they heard Yerin scream. Even Eunha rose from her bed like she rose from the dead when Yerin screamed.

“OH MY GOD UNNIE!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There asleep in Sowon’s clothes that were now completely oversized, was a teeny tiny Sowon who looked about five years old.

Startled by Yerin’s scream Sowon woke up crying.

“Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

Finally getting over Yerin’s scream, the four younger girls walked towards the unnie line room when they sudddenly banged their heads together in shock from hearing a baby’s cry.

Rushing in, they found Yerin unnie hugging a little baby in Sowon unnie’s shirt calming it down.

Finally, Sowon stopped crying, rubbing her eyes she looked around.

“Oh? Why are you guys huge? Why did you guys scream?”

Even Sowon’s voice changed. WHAT.

“Unnie, you’re a baby.”

“I’m a what?”

Sowon finally realized that she was being held in Yerin’s arms and that her voice was way high pitched.

She began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon was now trapped inside a five year old body, her mind was still the same but was affected by the body’s mood swings, crying was a thing.

“Thank goodness we have this week off.”

Yerin hummed and bounced Sowon up and down, at first Sowon hated it, she wasn’t a kid why was she stuck in a kid’s body, stop treating me like a baby!

After a while though, her childish instincts worked her over and she became quiet, the bouncing was soothing? Even though no one in the room moved ever since they saw Sowon like that, they were now feeling better staring at Sowon’s sleeping baby face.

Slowly the four younger girls called an emergency meeting in the living room. They first sat there, not knowing what to do. What kind of situation was this?

“Unnie, do you think Sowon unnie will be stuck that way forever?”

Yuju stared back at Umji.

“I don’t know, she might.”

Then as the words left her, Yuju began to panic.

“Oh my god, what will we do without our leader?? How will we do our promotions?!!”

Eunha just sat there as if she had gone brain dead. Nothing was going through her mind.

SinB had fun snapping her fingers in front of Eunha’s face until she responded.

“For now, we should probably find some clothes for Sowon unnie.”

“How, we don’t have children’s clothes.”

Yuju raised her hand.

“Who wants to go shopping with me, we have to do this in secret. Manager oppa can not find out about this.”

SinB grabbed her hand and they prepared to go out.

“Unnie have you seen my iphone?”

No response.

“Ah right, Sowon unnie is sleeping right now.”

SinB wandered around like a lost dog trying to find her cell phone.

Yerin swayed her way over to SinB handing over her phone.

“Just use my phone for now, we’ll find it later.”

“Okay.”

Yerin moved back into her room.

Eunha looked around the room after SinB and Yuju left.

“What do we do?”

“Unnie it’s a problem, we don’t have much experience in dealing with little kids. We always say we adore them and all but we really haven’t actually taken care of one.”

"We take care of you, do you think that would be enough?"

Umji nodded her head.

Eunha sighed and ruffled her bangs. What could they do but try?

It’s not like Sowon was completely a child, she could still talk and remember things, it’ll be okay right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin sat on Sowon’s bed still hugging the sleeping giraffe, watching Sowon’s face was strangely addicting. Yerin’s eyes wandered from Sowon’s cute little nose down to the little drool getting on her shoulder.

Carefully she grabbed Sowon’s face towel and slipped it between her shoulder and Sowon’s cheek.

“What to do, Sojung unnie. It’s a big issue with you unable to help us. It also doesn’t help that you’re so cute that we might cause you more problems.”

Yerin noticed that Sowon’s screen lit up, a new message.

Picking it up she read the preview on the home screen.

[From Nayeonnie: Are you resting? I made sure-]

Yerin tried to put Sowon’s thumb on the fingerprint sensor to see the rest of the message but the phone couldn’t recognise her little thumb, the size of the print was different.

Since she didn’t know Sowon’s password, Yerin threw the phone back onto the dresser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie, I’m hungry.”

Eunha pouted, why did she crave Sowon’s home cooking so much right now?

“Me too.”

“Do you think we could try to cook something?”

“I’m not sure.”

Eunha waved her bandaged finger up and wiggled it in front of Umji’s face, she couldn’t get Sowon’s hard work wet.

“I want to eat fried rice.”

“Me too.”

They looked at each other.

What to do?