Chapter 28

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so very sorry for not updating. I was in my last semester at college and I was stressing with school and work. Just so ya know your gurl! graduated !!!!! 

Just to give you youngsters a heads up 

ADULTING !!!

anyways here is an update

Okay so...I had started the chapter but stopped because somethings happened anyways let me update you guys. I graduated and I am currently working and will continue my studies. I have also been traveling and this summer I will be going somewhere ( I got a gf but its a long-distance relationship and i will be visiting her during the summer. ) anyways I will try to update more and finish the story asap.

----------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk hit Moonbyul with a vase knowing he wouldn't be able to win in a fight against her. With her being distracted by Seulgi and took the chance and right after took off running. Youngsun pulled herself from her father and quickly went to moonbyul's side. She kneeled and took off her cardigan to stop the bleeding. While all this is going on Seulgi calls an ambulance crying as she gives the address. Byul's father did nothing he just stood there looking at everything that is going on and Yong's father didn't know what to do and Her mother she just sat down on the verge of fainting. In less than minutes,the ambulance got there quickly got Moonbyul who by now was unconscious. Yongsun was gonna get in and go with her but her father stopped her.

"Dad!!!"

"Yong you can't go. It doesn't involve you." 

"yes, it does!!! She's my girlfriend!" yong fights from her father's grip but before she would be free seulgi held her shoulder.

"Unnie I'll go with Byul and make sure everything is fine. you go with your dad and work this out. I'll keep you updated."

"Seulgi...Byul I love her... I need to be w-with her."

"I know but right now you need to fix this between you and your father, and get some rest and byul wouldn't want you to see her when she is vulnerable. go! don't worry." 

Yongsun agreed and walked away with her father. 

 

 

*Hospital (I don't know much about head injuries lol I just put whatever sorry)

In the hospital the doctors quickly took her into surgery having an open wound. While seulgi waited she message yongsun that moonbyul is in surgery. it was about an hour into the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter