Chapter 23

UNEXPECTED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""UNNIES!"

"Hey girls"

"Hi"

"How are you two? How was your weekend"

"It was okay. Yongsun is engaged"

"WHAT?! YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED?!

"WAAHHHH!!!!!"

"WHAT?! NO I'M NOT. BYUL STOP PLAYING AROUND." Yongsun hitting Byul while she is laughing.

"HAHA OKAY OKAY! She is not engaged. She's just arranged to get married."

"SAME THING. She's engaged."

"Okay maybe I am but I don't want to get married. I need to find a way to stop it. I'm going to try and talk to him again, but if I can't convince him. I will need to think of another way."

"Wow! You have it rough unnie."

"If you need any help in any way. You know we are here for you unnie."

"Thanks guys."
 

"Hey I-"

*RING~ RING~"

"I have to get to class see you guys at lunch"

"bye bye"

"see you later."

Hwasa wasn't able to finish talking when the bell rang 

"Have- They all just left without listening to me. It wasn't even going to take more than a minute. What kind of friends are they? Who am I even talking to? Anyway I better go"

 

*LUNCH TIME

The girls sat together during lunch just chatting about everything. While talking with each other Yongsun gets a message from her father.

FROM: FATHER 12:23 PM

 Yongsun we are having dinner with Eric and His family.

you need to attend it is important. 

IF YOU DON'T THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES! 

Dinner is at 6 pm make sure to be there on time at the xxxxx restaurant.

 

 

"What's up babe?"

"Oh-Uh its nothing just my dad's say we are having dinner with Eric and his family."

"OH make an excuse and don't go."

"I have to. he said there will be consequences who knows what he will do."

"Come on they can't be that bad Yong."

"Yes! They can."

"okay okay, I guess you have no choice but to attend."

"I guess so."
 

"UNNIESS! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE WANT TO KNOW TOO!"

"Gosh Wheein stop being so loud."

"HEHEHE sorry."
"We were just talking about how I have to go to dinner with my dad."

"Ah okay."

"Talking about your dad. I have an-"
 

*RING *RING 

"Let's go Yong we have class."

"later Unnies. Bye babe." Wheein quickly kisses Hwasa on her cheek before being seen.

Once again the girls leave before Hwasa finishes talking

"idea... Why do they always leave me talking to myself."

The girls have classes and after school, they all decided to accompany Yongsun to her apartment just to hang out before she goes to dinner. 

Hwasa is searching in the refrigerator for something to eat. 

Wheein trying on Yongsun's clothes.

Moonbyul and Yongsun are sitting together watching tv. Byul having her arm around Yong while she lays her head on her chest.

"Byul look at these two. Who do they think they are just roaming my house and doing what they please."

"hahaha."

"I told Hwasa to just order something, but she says it will take to long to get here she is starving and Wheein I told her to stop trying on my clothes, but she says they are too beautiful to now be worn rn. Like wtf really and why do you keep laughing babe,"

" I find it funny. Its like w-we are a family."

They both start to blush and smile at each other. They both lean in to kiss each other before being interrupted by Hwasa.

"UNNIES. I forgot I-- oops sorry please continue."

"Yup just like a family haha."
"Hahaha"

"What is it that you forgot."

"Oh yeah! I have an Idea."

"About?"

"Your arrange marriage."

"Why don't you postpone it till after University. You and Eric both tell your parents together. I'm sure they will agree to it. I mean it is not completely cancelling it, but it gives you both time to come up with an idea.----"

Hwasa doesn't get to finish talking when she is already being hugged by Yongsun.

"Hwasa that is an excellent idea."

Byul joins into the hug 

"It really is. Our Hyejin is so smart."

"ME TOO!! AHH!"

Wheein running out of the room and tripping from the pile of clothes on the floor. She gets up and runs to the girls giving each other a group hug.

"Wheein darling be careful."

Byul whispers to Yongsun's ear 

"You will be a wonderful mother."

causing Yongsun to blush.

 

 

*Dinner

Before dinner, Yongsun messaged Eric to meet up a little earlier and explain Hwasa's idea. He immediately agreed to it. They both head to the dinner together and explain everything to their parents.

*Meanwhile

 Byul has been secretly suffering 

*FLASHBACK

The day Yongsun's dad showed up at her apartment. After she left yong she headed home to relax, but un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter